Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 - "stormbringer"

[DE]Steve

Some of the people replying to this topic that are just complaining or talking about other games needs to take a step back and look at what you're dealing with here. This game is in beta. There's going to be resets, game rebalancing, features taken out and put in like crazy. You're not here to just play the game and have fun; you're here to experience the changes, make constructive feedback, report bugs and glitches, and help the developers make the game as polished as they can for the full release. You should not complain about resets or massive updates during beta, as they're going to happen (one just did!) while the game settles down and becomes more fleshed out for a final release. Complaining about a reset to a massive game feature such as mods or complaining that a new warframe or weapon sucks without providing any details doesn't help anyone.

Play the game. Get new mods. Try out the new mods, and get a feel for the changes. Then, make feedback and bug reports for anything you feel is making the game not play well, and make feedback and bug reports for things you feel are too powerful that trivialize parts of the game. Heck, even providing feedback that says "This feels good" is great for any developer or designer working on any game; it means they did something right, and if someone agrees with you, even better.

Some of the people replying to this topic that are just complaining or talking about other games needs to take a step back and look at what you're dealing with here. This game is in beta. There's going to be resets, game rebalancing, features taken out and put in like crazy. You're not here to just play the game and have fun; you're here to experience the changes, make constructive feedback, report bugs and glitches, and help the developers make the game as polished as they can for the full release. You should not complain about resets or massive updates during beta, as they're going to happen (one just did!) while the game settles down and becomes more fleshed out for a final release. Complaining about a reset to a massive game feature such as mods or complaining that a new warframe or weapon sucks without providing any details doesn't help anyone.

Play the game. Get new mods. Try out the new mods, and get a feel for the changes. Then, make feedback and bug reports for anything you feel is making the game not play well, and make feedback and bug reports for things you feel are too powerful that trivialize parts of the game. Heck, even providing feedback that says "This feels good" is great for any developer or designer working on any game; it means they did something right, and if someone agrees with you, even better.

I agree with you there.I think they did a good job but Indeed needs quiet a big coat of polish though but beta is here for that

Just tried a Defense mission, Venus, against Corpus, new planet thing.

One wave after "mission completion" and opting to continue, no new enemies. My radar seemed to suggest (due to reddening of the area) there was one in a big rock formation toward the middle of the map, but there were no enemies to be found and no sounds of one moving about or squeak/beeping to indicate they were there.

Continued hunting, never found or heard it. No enemy radar, so I couldn't verify definitively. Tried climbing onto the rock formation instead, and hit an invisible ceiling for my efforts. So... Bugged area, maybe? Or just a finicky enemy spawn/trap. Worth looking into.

Edited by NewClassic

go back and farm to get a hp/shield mod then upgrade it.True it sucks but this is change and change need feedback all they need to do is actually give a nice coat of polish.

I had all this. So WHY I have to farm it again? I had over 150 mods in my inventory. Where are they? I had cool weapon and warframes now I have only "beginning version". At least this update didn't do anithing to credits. Ha ha! Now price for improving non-skill mod with 2 fusion cores is about 200k...

Just feels like I'll delete this game)

It's a pity that I spent so much money on it...

Are fusion prices correct? Using some of the old mods costs like 50-200k credits per.... or is this some kind of way to make us use up our mass amounts of credits?

My guess is yes, fusion cores I've found cost no where near as much....they're just too expensive to use, I used what I could and now I"m thinking of just selling the rest.

And wheres the Lato Vandal? T^T

Edited by Rixxie

I was fine with the change, until I did 8 runs on infested maps and got 4 mods total.. One was Marathon a stamina enhancing mod, another was 10% armor for my Sentinel! That I don't have. One was a skill for Nyx! That I don't have. Another was Speed skill for Volt! That I already have.

Skills now drop in addition to loot radars and stamina stuff, making that 48 random drop mods that I don't want. Game was awesome while it lasted though, and I don't regret my time/money I spent here.

No hard feelings :P

Still no nerfs for Trinity or Nyx or any polishing for the game. Oh well. Good luck with the game devs. Seems like all you care about is making as much money as possible with all your new "cool" content that everyone seems to drool about. Anyways, I'm done with the game until it's actually playable and enjoyable. If that ever happens.

Heads up DE, you guys just made the erroneous fusion cost labels effective in-game. Requesting that you hotfix this ASAP.

Yup, nearly had a heart-attack when I saw upgrading my power effiency card to max would take over 1 million credits. Good thing I didn't click, doubt I'd get my money back :P

Still no nerfs for Trinity or Nyx or any polishing for the game. Oh well. Good luck with the game devs. Seems like all you care about is making as much money as possible with all your new "cool" content that everyone seems to drool about. Anyways, I'm done with the game until it's actually playable and enjoyable. If that ever happens.

Uhh credits are free ingame shiz. Blueprints still drop but as with all f2ps, you need to grind to find.

Sell my mods for 1000 creds...or wait till patch only to find out that there is indeed NO conversion system in place and they are now worth 50 credits...

Thanks for sticking that up my rectum guys. Appreciated.

EDIT: also to find out it will cost me a couple MILLION to use those mods... lmfao.

Jus go ahead and say you want to fuse, then the confirmation message will tell you what he true price is.

So what is the justification of the sentinal BPs costing 100k credits.

I don't see any problems .You want a pet well farm for it.Pso and pso 2 you had to farm and do tons of grind to make you're mag decent and cool looking