Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 - "stormbringer"

[DE]Steve

Cost 700k+ to upgrade slash dash to level 4. Bit ridiculous, hope previous posters were correct in saying it's an error :)

(definitely DID cost what it said it was going to, btw, when I accepted!)

beyond that, looks good so far!

P.S. lol at anyone who thought the bow was going to be anything drastically different than a rifle. ^^

So, stealth and ground attacks. How do?

I'm friggen dying here.....

I just heard a Grineer say "Leave my mother out of this."

That's not new at all.

I don't see any problems .You want a pet well farm for it.Pso and pso 2 you had to farm and do tons of grind to make you're mag decent and cool looking

I see a problem, because I have 7k credits and all of my mods and fusion cores don't sell for more than 6 credits.

Do certain types of mods drop in specific areas now? Because if not and it is completely random, that is crap. Things like shields and health should have been left alone. Not as far as beeing boosted by mods, but unlocking higher health and shields by leveling up.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

As I can understand, now weapon/warframes ranks are only for mod capacity? I had awesome weapons and warframes and now I've been backed to beginning? Then what for did I improve my weapons? To receive it back with "first level"? I had over 1200 shield points at one of warframes and now i start again with 150 and 100... All my efforts became nothing. WtF?

P.S. Paris-riffle is suX

The thing that needs to change regardless of what this update added is that leveling up does nothing except give you points to allocate mods, assuming you even have any. I always thouht it would be nice that your base stats increase with every level, so our lv 30s wouldn't feel like 1s.

The game got boring pretty quick after a week's worth of playing, upon watching the Q&A I hoped update 7 would make things turn..

and it didn't disappoint.

As players wait every minute for alerts, DE was working with u7 non-stop, albeit ninja-like hahah

you guys deserve a well-earned sleep and a pat on the back

*goes right into pluto without changing stuff and go dai~*

sorry, I was at the time misreading the interface and looking at the 'drain' or capacity cost figure, the big one on the right side of the card. Not the fusion rank.

My bad. That said, pre-hotfix, it was actually 700k+ to get it to just level 2 :D

post-hotfix seems more like 50k which is vaguely reasonable though still way too high if we're going to have to need (for example) seperate 'rush' (sprint speed) cards for every suit you want a sprint mod in.. :)

Umm...

To be honest, I'm quite disappointed. With the new mod system updated, it's almost impossible to do level 17 missions ALONE since warframes can no longer receive upgrades besides the mods they find or buy from the market with 'platinum'. I went to log in and I was right, the new mod system is quite complex. Old mods have been turned into 'fusion cores' which sell for about 1200 -- rare 10 and 400 for an uncommon 10. Nine rare 10 fusion cores on a single mod is a whopping 154k. I know It may not seem much for CBT players, but think about the new players who'll join this game. I think that they'll stick around 'til their warframe hits 10 before leaving out of frustration. The skill tree is what brought a lot of people here and completely removing it and rendering rank 30 warframes useless at later missions will make some people including myself to leave warframe and not come back.

Please reconsider adding some type of upgrade tree, I know It's a wall of text filled with complaints, but please. I know you guys tried to include an interesting to warframe, but unfortunately, it isn't working.

P.s. I thought old mods were gonna be changed to be the newer mods, rather, they've become quite useless imo.

-MiNDBREAKz

Edit : Just tried doing a level 1 Mission solo w/ Ember. Needless to say....... Grineer do so much damage.

Edited by MiNDBREAKz

Umm...

To be honest, I'm quite disappointed. With the new mod system updated, it's almost impossible to do level 17 missions ALONE since warframes can no longer receive upgrades besides the mods they find or buy from the market with 'platinum'. I went to log in and I was right, the new mod system is quite complex. Old mods have been turned into 'fusion cores' which sell for about 1200 -- rare 10 and 400 for an uncommon 10. Nine rare 10 fusion cores on a single mod is a whopping 154k. I know It may not seem much for CBT players, but think about the new players who'll join this game. I think that they'll stick around 'til their warframe hits 10 before leaving out of frustration. The skill tree is what brought a lot of people here and completely removing it and rendering rank 30 warframes useless at later missions will make some people including myself to leave warframe and not come back.

Please reconsider adding some type of upgrade tree, I know It's a wall of text filled with complaints, but please. I know you guys tried to include an interesting to warframe, but unfortunately, it isn't working.

P.s. I thought old mods were gonna be changed to be the newer mods, rather, they've become quite useless imo.

-MiNDBREAKz

Your weapons and suits are functionally back to rank 1. Why are you trying to do level 17 missions?

A better complaint would be that progression is now entirely based on drops, which is a) obviously a terrible idea, and b) the subject of a thoughtful and calm post over in gameplay feedback right now =)

Umm...

-MiNDBREAKz

Finally, a helpful individual who is relaying his experience so that the devs can note the problems and get a fix out. I commend you for not flying into a f*cking tantrum over a beta game.

Your weapons and suits are functionally back to rank 1. Why are you trying to do level 17 missions?

A better complaint would be that progression is now entirely based on drops, which is a) obviously a terrible idea, and b) the subject of a thoughtful and calm post over in gameplay feedback right now =)

I did not know that until I actually jumped into the mission. I should have slowed down and checked the mod system, but I was eager to see how much everything was nerfed through experience.

sorry, I was at the time misreading the interface and looking at the 'drain' or capacity cost figure, the big one on the right side of the card. Not the fusion rank.

My bad. That said, pre-hotfix, it was actually 700k+ to get it to just level 2 :D

post-hotfix seems more like 50k which is vaguely reasonable though still way too high if we're going to have to need (for example) seperate 'rush' (sprint speed) cards for every suit you want a sprint mod in.. :)

Except now some of the mods are taking a bajillion mods to rank up. I have a serrration mod that is taking 300+ mods (including piles of rare 10 fusion coreS) to get to +90% damage :|