Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 - "stormbringer"

[DE]Steve

Guest SpFinX

Yay, just got my lato vandal... well, bye bye my afuris =). It's really awesome, like a compact sniper rifle - almost no recoil, focuced on damage (and with hornet strike+barrel diffusion maxed it'll be a pain to get hit by him)

This day feels like second birthday with a lot of presents ^^

Did we get a free 100 platinum? I just noticed I had more than I had earlier today.

Oh hey we did

That was nice of them

Gonna spend it on frame slots

We also got the lato vandal and an extra weapon slot to hold it

Edited by PlusEighteen

Oh hey we did

That was nice of them

Gonna spend it on frame slots

We also got the lato vandal and an extra weapon slot to hold it

The vandal is also pre-supercharged. Quite a generous gift we've gotten if you ask me.

My thanks to DE.

I have a question:

How do you take the ability cards off when you put them on? because i put mine on in the wrong spot and now im kinda freaking out and don't know how to fix it.

Either move them to the spot that you need (just reorganize them) or drag them back to the bottom.

Thanks for creating such a great game, been on 4 days now & feeling hooked. :)

It would be good if we could utilise multiples of mods instead of having to sell them.

I recently did a mission where 3/4 mods I picked up were repeats of ones that I already have.

Perhaps fusing with the existing mod? (stacking)

It is also a little confusing having to remove an installed mod to the "mod screen" to fuse it.

Creating a "quadruple handling" situation.

If there were a sorting button at the bottom of the mod page named "TYPE" where the mods were ordered according to their compatability ie. Warframe, Rifle, Pistol etc. this would remove the current confusion I (& a few others) am currently experiencing.

Keep up the great work!

I donno... feeling tired... gotta start the whole grind all over again. Well, they just came out with a samurai class on Maplestory, so I guess I can go back to playing that.

Well, after finally finding both Vitality and Redirection (GAWD FINALLY), I think I'm ready for the new systems. Yay. Thanks for the free plat DE, y u make me feel bad for my short emo streak?

On a related side note, the new samurai class, Hayato for Maplestory is pretty cool. Move too slow though.

Has the solo play ventiliation drop down intro been fixed yet?

HELLS YEAH!!! FINALLY! It felt so awesome to see the drop down pose >_< I get all pumped up!!! GOOOO SOLO!

Welp, I'm out. Anyone want to come try Firefall with me?

Uh, been playing that since a year or so ago, on and off, til about 4 months ago. Unless they did something drastic and put in more content other than glider > run > run > run > do Chosen alert or glider > run > run > run > thumper, it get old real fast -_- But I'm sure they did add in more stuff to do. I should check that game out again sometime.

Guest SpFinX

another question:

does multi shot work on the paris?

cuz I have a 50% on, and it seems to not show two arrows comming out. I don't know if thats just me or if it doesn't apply.

From my and other persons feelings, it works, animating one arrow that deals double damage. Preventing odd questions, NO, it's not a crit, crit multiplies with it. And headshot multiplies with them all too. Result is freaking insane ^^

[Warning a wild text wall is approaching]

Hey DE, how do I respec, since now where all my stuff pretty much is rendered "Fresh & Useless". It would be nice to take it from the start, perhaps test out a little gear first so I know what to be going for.

So my suggestion is giving every CBT a "reset consumable" which you have ONE of and if you use it, you will be asked if you are really sure you would like to reset all you progression, and only have any limited gear you have obtained along the way left.

Perhaps give them a "prestige" Avatar or something, I don't know, it doesn't have to be pretty. But it sure will make someone do it, rather than don't.

And in my opinion resetting is a positive thing, especially if you bought a founder's package, you now know what gear is awesome, what play-style you are going for. What you're favorites are, and how to get them, along with a nice amount of platinum which you now again have. Besides this game is about progressing, but, really progressing is just ranking stuff up.

Anyway just a suggestion, and its just an opinion. So make of it what you want. :)

Besides with the new changes, we can give them the feedback a new player would.

which I think does posses some more value. In some ways, not that endgame is not important for it is. But has it been so far?

Edit: Sorry I got so focused I forgot to mention how exciting and cool this new update is. Great Job DE, you work is amazing.

Edited by Nucleous

HELP! I still cant figure out this new system. i have a lvl 30 warframe with 100 shield and health.Out of 3 pages of mods nothing is compatable? this is pathetic on my part. i feel so stupid cause i cant figure this out. with that being said, should i continue to play a game that makes me feel this way? im not seeing this problem alot so it might just be me. damn......

Edited by trainwreck75