Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 - "stormbringer"

[DE]Steve

HELP! I still cant figure out this new system. i have a lvl 30 warframe with 100 shield and health.Out of 3 pages of mods nothing is compatable? this is pathetic on my part. i feel so stupid cause i cant figure this out. with that being said, should i continue to play a game that makes me feel this way? im not seeing this problem alot so it might just be me. damn......

No, everyone has felt like this. Basically what the overhaul has done is made everyone's strength equal that of a level 1. What you must do is go to an easier area or play with a group and find mods. Suggested places would be Tolstoj in Mercury, Kilika or Venera at Venus and Io or Callisto at Jupiter.

Once you've gotten some good mods you'll start to feel better and if you have money, you can use your Fusion Cores to level up some of your mods. I've been playing for a few days and I'm almost at my old high level strength. However, it might be expensive to use Fusion Cores so you can decide to just fuse duplicates only to level up.

It might take a long time to get a shield and health mod though. That's kind of a problem DE should definitely fix.

Edited by Liacu

No, everyone has felt like this. Basically what the overhaul has done is made everyone's strength equal that of a level 1. What you must do is go to an easier area or play with a group and find mods. Suggested places would be Tolstoj in Mercury, Kilika or Venera at Venus and Io or Callisto at Jupiter. Once you've gotten some good mods you'll start to feel better and if you have money, you can use your Fusion Cores to level up some of your mods. It might be expensive though so it's better to just fuse duplicates to level up.

It might take a long time to get a shield and health mod though. That's kind of a problem DE should definitely fix.

Thank you. but so far i have not fused one thing. i've found about 10 mods i have not even found a fuse button. if i highlight a mod it says cancel or sell.

Damn anyone else got the so-called special event? The lights started blinking in the game and suddenly a weird text came up saying I will pay for blah blah blah with my life. Anyone!? I just got killed by a mercenery for killing Captain Vor 5 times in a row HAHAHA!

Rather curious on these Dojo Challenges is that just for our rank ups or what?

I just did the Dojo rank up thingy for the second time - I failed yesterday - And I just failed again :/

In comparison to how it is before it's just insanely difficult. There was a "Speed Kill" challenge as well, like we know it from the missions. As I thought I killed 'em all it said "wave 1 complete" and right after that "mission failed". Now I gotta wait a whole effin day do try again. There is seriously something wrong with that as it stands now!!!

still no global

or clan chat

or a chat at all

edit: it seems i can interacte with the squad chat that means that when i press T i can type and send what i typed but i can't see it

Edited by ACE6