Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 - "stormbringer"

[DE]Steve

A containter, then?

No, he meant that sometimes when you shot the mob you'll find that arrow stuck inside the energy ball he droped and not the body of the mob. It's not game-breaking, but kinda funny :) Also you can't cancel your attack once you draw the bow.

No, he meant that sometimes when you shot the mob you'll find that arrow stuck inside the energy ball he droped and not the body of the mob. It's not game-breaking, but kinda funny :) Also you can't cancel your attack once you draw the bow.

This is actually the only thing about the bow that I don't like. I have attempted many ways to cancel out the shot, such as animations that take you out of aiming and such. It still uses an arrow when you let go of the attack.

Honestly it isn't THAT much of an issue. I have only run out of arrows once, and that's because the game got reaaaallllyyy stingy on me for sniper ammo drops.

Ah yes, this happens a lot. It's kinda amusing to see though, very William Tell-esqe.

Edited by Shion963

Guest SpFinX

Someone more got a bug that can't fuse mods?

Yes, i've got it yesterday, but today it's gone. Just leave them until another hotfix =)

And, finally, after finding Redirection, i'd like to thank devs one more time. Going down from 700 to 95 shields was horrible. It was a painful expirience, that caused a lot of rude phrases leaving my mouth loudly (though finding Guardian mod for sentinel helped a lot - it gives you 49 shields every time you lose them all). But fighting lvl20-30 enemies with almost lvl1 warframe taught me to run/dodge/reposition/avoid grenades/etc better that any kind of ninja school. Now that i have 300 shields(half-fused at this moment) i feel godlike invulnerable ^^

Gotta say I'm not really fond of the new update... especialy on the mod system... the stealth and new missions, new locations is nice but now having the same plane guns is a bit disapointing... Kinda miss the skill tree for the weapons, at least gave some basic upgrades... but now gathering all the mods back from the start is kinda pathetic ...

Yes, i've got it yesterday, but today it's gone. Just leave them until another hotfix =)

And, finally, after finding Redirection, i'd like to thank devs one more time. Going down from 700 to 95 shields was horrible. It was a painful expirience, that caused a lot of rude phrases leaving my mouth loudly (though finding Guardian mod for sentinel helped a lot - it gives you 49 shields every time you lose them all). But fighting lvl20-30 enemies with almost lvl1 warframe taught me to run/dodge/reposition/avoid grenades/etc better that any kind of ninja school. Now that i have 300 shields(half-fused at this moment) i feel godlike invulnerable ^^

Edited: Now it's working fine, but i dunno how to make my wf again like it was time ago XD

Edited by Pescarranas

Guest SpFinX

how to make my wf again like it was time ago XD

It won't be the same anymore, but now you can specify your role way better. You can do a glass cannon mage with all that power dmg/effect/max power/etc or "always-running-ninja" or some real tank... btw new stamina regen mod feels like instant replenish potion =) just make a slide jump and at the end of flight you'll have full stamina again.

To admins....

Is there any way I can get some of my health and shield mods back? I find it very frustrating that all I can do now is missions 15-20 lvls below me because my health and shields are so low that I die too fast....If this could be fixed I would be able to enjoy this game a little more....

Do some lower missions to get some mods. A friend of mine and I have been playing only for an hour or two a day (missing a day or two) since the patch, and we've already found the majority of the mods out there listed on the wiki. I think I'm only missing health, and he's only missing shields. We're both missing a few sentinel mods.

A big tip I would give you is to go and do infestation missions. I didn't want to believe it myself, but they have a very high chance to drop warframe and skill related mods. I found several shield recharge in one infestation mission alone.

With that said, in under a week, we are back to being able to do some 15-20 missions. Given a few more days and a few more upgrades, we'll probably be able to take on the stuff we use to be able to. It really isn't as hard as people are complaining about.

Edited by Lorias

A big tip I would give you is to go and do infestation missions. I didn't want to believe it myself, but they have a very high chance to drop warframe and skill related mods.
Infestation aren't more likely to drop, they just all cluster together so when they do drop it's easy to find, compared to corpus/grineer that are always scattered all over the map behind cover

Infestation aren't more likely to drop, they just all cluster together so when they do drop it's easy to find, compared to corpus/grineer that are always scattered all over the map behind cover

I beg to differ, considering I farmed mercury, saturn and venus for 3 days when I was on, with a minimum of 5-10 mods per run(none of which was a skill mod for a warframe, and very few were warframe mods), and then did one infestation mission and 90% of the mods we found were skill mods with warframe mods thrown in.

More to the point, we went to jupiter and decided to farm there for a few hours. Same deal. Majority of the mods found were skill mods with warframe strewn about. We found some weapon mods too, but in a much smaller quanitity.

Went back to mercury this morning. Complete opposite. Massive amounts of weapon mods.

Edited by Lorias

There is something to what you say, Lorias. I switched to doing infested missions. Still no health/shield mods yet, but oodles and oodles of skill mods.

Edit: Finally! My first health mod drop from an infested defense mission (Jupiter - Io)! Different drop tables based on enemy type seems like it might be legit.

Edited by Tyzh

I beg to differ, considering I farmed mercury, saturn and venus for 3 days when I was on, with a minimum of 5-10 mods per run(none of which was a skill mod for a warframe, and very few were warframe mods), and then did one infestation mission and 90% of the mods we found were skill mods with warframe mods thrown in.

More to the point, we went to jupiter and decided to farm there for a few hours. Same deal. Majority of the mods found were skill mods with warframe strewn about. We found some weapon mods too, but in a much smaller quanitity.

Went back to mercury this morning. Complete opposite. Massive amounts of weapon mods.

Hey, nice find! I'm doing solely Jupiter now and almost all mods are either skills or warframe mods in general.