Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7 - "stormbringer"

[DE]Steve

Hey, nice find! I'm doing solely Jupiter now and almost all mods are either skills or warframe mods in general.

It's also really nice because skill mods are worth more. About 1000 a piece to sell. That isn't a whole lot, but it does serve as some sort of currency if doing Jupiter isn't exactly hard for you. They are also worth more points when used as fusion catalysts as well.

MAKE THE FIRST MODS SYSTEM BACK !! IM 1 SHOTED WITH A 10-15 LEVELS MISSION AND MY EMBER IS LVL 18 !! BEFORE , I WAS PLAYING HER AND WAS ABLE TO SOLO ALMOST EVERYTHING (im have no choise to play solo with my scrapy internet) + I WAS WITH 2 MODS 68,8% ARMOR AND I LOST THEM BOTH CAUSE OF THIS FREAKING MODS CHANGE THATS S#&$ (sry for the language)

Don't listen to the crying children in the general forum; many of them fail to realize in the time it takes them to make, watch and reply to a thread they could have obtained some of their power back to their previous standard if not stronger. Loving the weapon mod minmaxing, managing to one-shot pretty much everything below 45 is lovely and obtainable on the first day of the release with the aid of a few fusion cores and a small sum of money (being 200k).

Keep up the excellent work, DE! I'm impressed with what you have done with the mod system - expanding it to being the universal aspect of upgrading - it feels fresh and furthermore /unique/.

Guest SpFinX

Also, could someone confirm if different mod types have different drop rates depending on who you're fighting?

Yup, infested drop way more skill mods.

Edit: It feels like Greneer drop more shotgun mods(about half of overall number) than pistol and rifle.

Edited by SpFinX

Don't listen to the crying children in the general forum; many of them fail to realize in the time it takes them to make, watch and reply to a thread they could have obtained some of their power back to their previous standard if not stronger. Loving the weapon mod minmaxing, managing to one-shot pretty much everything below 45 is lovely and obtainable on the first day of the release with the aid of a few fusion cores and a small sum of money (being 200k).

Keep up the excellent work, DE! I'm impressed with what you have done with the mod system - expanding it to being the universal aspect of upgrading - it feels fresh and furthermore /unique/.

You may not be aware, but some people actually have lives.

Hey ive testing Saryn warframe and the ultimate Miasma doesnt seem to work properly. The mobs that are killed doesnt seem to drop any loots by ammo or have any damage counted. Please work on this

Not had this problem myself - could yours be lag related?

THen again I may just not have noticed it.

Guest SpFinX

You may not be aware, but some people actually have lives.

And new fusion system encourage solid, slow development. Once you got the mod you are absolutely sure that you'll get it to max fusion lvl... sooner or later, maybe even at next week, but you'll get it. Feeling of slow, but guaranteed improvement is way better than just "farm and pray to random©", it gives the feeling that every hour played had it's value.

So i played quiet a bit now, and though I'm kind of annoyed by the conversion of my mods to the fusion mod thingies*, i'm actually quiet happy. The new mod system allows me a lot more customizing, and though my frames and weapons were all reseted back to powerlevel 1, a few days of grinding got them back into usable state rather fast. I'm even allowed to get rid of warframe vanilla skills to make room for things i think are more important on my frames.

The new enviroment is also quiet nice, I had my doubts how the big open area would work with the enemy AI, but it seems to work even better than the small closed rooms. The limited cover is more effective at range for them and they seem to spread out more evenly. Also it looks stunning and I realy enjoy the overall feel of it.

I also like what you did with the new Bosses, at least the ones I've encountered. The Corpus Sniper has low health and is a challenge thanks to his movement and skillset instead of a giant HP pool. And the Tenno Traitors are just straight up badass, using your own powers against you, fast end effiecently. More of those, less of the giant HP bosses of old and we're looking at a bright future for boss fights.

I'm also in love with the Viper and Paris, both feel like they've been made to the exact specifications of what I enjoy in video game weapons... and that I can actually paint my guns, swords, etc now is also a huge bonus. I can actually fit the colors of many weapons now to the colors of my warframe... some are still missing color options (Paris, Axe-alternative skins, etc), but I guess those will be added in the future.

*now the implementation of the new mods was kind of bad. We got no ingame or web tutorial telling us how the fusing works and the playerbase had to figure it out themselves. Also it seems that high-level mods got coverted to high level fusion cores which actually are LESS cost effective than low level fusion cores. So people who hoarded high level stuff and sold trash mods are worse off than people who kept everything... or people who kept only low-level mods.

The communication in that area has to improve as we can see in the backlash from the userbase in the forums and the ingame chat. Maybe an ingame news ticker after login would help getting infos out to people. At least than nobody could complain that they didn't had the info beforehand

So i played quiet a bit now, and though I'm kind of annoyed by the conversion of my mods to the fusion mod thingies*, i'm actually quiet happy. The new mod system allows me a lot more customizing, and though my frames and weapons were all reseted back to powerlevel 1, a few days of grinding got them back into usable state rather fast. I'm even allowed to get rid of warframe vanilla skills to make room for things i think are more important on my frames.

The new enviroment is also quiet nice, I had my doubts how the big open area would work with the enemy AI, but it seems to work even better than the small closed rooms. The limited cover is more effective at range for them and they seem to spread out more evenly. Also it looks stunning and I realy enjoy the overall feel of it.

I also like what you did with the new Bosses, at least the ones I've encountered. The Corpus Sniper has low health and is a challenge thanks to his movement and skillset instead of a giant HP pool. And the Tenno Traitors are just straight up badass, using your own powers against you, fast end effiecently. More of those, less of the giant HP bosses of old and we're looking at a bright future for boss fights.

I'm also in love with the Viper and Paris, both feel like they've been made to the exact specifications of what I enjoy in video game weapons... and that I can actually paint my guns, swords, etc now is also a huge bonus. I can actually fit the colors of many weapons now to the colors of my warframe... some are still missing color options (Paris, Axe-alternative skins, etc), but I guess those will be added in the future.

*now the implementation of the new mods was kind of bad. We got no ingame or web tutorial telling us how the fusing works and the playerbase had to figure it out themselves. Also it seems that high-level mods got coverted to high level fusion cores which actually are LESS cost effective than low level fusion cores. So people who hoarded high level stuff and sold trash mods are worse off than people who kept everything... or people who kept only low-level mods.

The communication in that area has to improve as we can see in the backlash from the userbase in the forums and the ingame chat. Maybe an ingame news ticker after login would help getting infos out to people. At least than nobody could complain that they didn't had the info beforehand

Pretty much spot on in my opinion. Well said.

will there ever be a warframe for mac?

At some point probably. Although I'll never understand why anybody wouldn't least run dual-boot with Windows if they want to play games. I have nothing agaisnt Macs, but OSX is horriffic for gaming.

у меня почему-то не обновляется игра...

Идёт проверка обновлений целый час.

Исправте плиззз или скажите что надо сделать. Говорю сразу кеш я уже

очищал!!!

Guest SpFinX

у меня почему-то не обновляется игра...

Идёт проверка обновлений целый час.

Исправте плиззз или скажите что надо сделать. Говорю сразу кеш я уже

очищал!!!

Ничего делать не надо. Разве что ждать и молиться =)