The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Nekros Blueprint Still 100,000 Credits?

Jordo007

Because of reasons.

On topic:

I have no idea, already sold mine and was thinking on building a second one now that i can affort the slot and reactor due to trading yet because of trading itsel i haven' be able to hit 100k creds eversince.

You can't hit 100k? Seriously? I blew over 400-500k creds in less than like half a day and I made it back in the same amount of time i spent it. Making money is so easy in this game. 

You can't hit 100k? Seriously? I blew over 400-500k creds in less than like half a day and I made it back in the same amount of time i spent it. Making money is so easy in this game. 

yeah i can hit 100k credits....it's just kinda stupid when every other warframe blueprint is in the 30-35k range.....hell, the vauban pieces are more rare than nekros.....for nekros all you have to do is farm the recruiting channel for ODA missions....Vauban can take days before you see a part pop up

so it doesn't make sense that he is that much based or rarity....i'm thinking it has to be because of his farming ability

Edited by Jordo007

Because DE often forgets to revisit old content. U10 had lots of items with bloated costs and crafting requirements (most likely to force longevity) and even though community's outcry forced DE to reduce clantech crafting costs, Nekros slipped through the cracks cause most players capable of running Lephantits had plenty of credits back then

Edited by WhisperByte

Of all the things to complain about you've picked Nekros credit cost?

there are two infestation missions up right now that will reward 20 and 30k credits. 6 easy runs and you're half way there. T3's reward 15k credits

This community is full of babies who want everything without playing the game. You could literally do this in less than an hour.

Of all the things to complain about you've picked Nekros credit cost?

there are two infestation missions up right now that will reward 20 and 30k credits. 6 easy runs and you're half way there. T3's reward 15k credits

This community is full of babies who want everything without playing the game. You could literally do this in less than an hour.

Chill. Breath smooth. Dont hyperventilate again.

Its a reasonable question. 100k credits doesnt seem to fit, if every new Warframe BP isnt at this level.

Nekros isnt even that special. 

I guess its really just a thing DE forgot to change. Maybe they wanted to make new Warframes always be that expensive, but then decided not to go this way.

Only DE knows. 

Chill. Breath smooth. Dont hyperventilate again.

Its a reasonable question. 100k credits doesnt seem to fit, if every new Warframe BP isnt at this level.

Nekros isnt even that special. 

I guess its really just a thing DE forgot to change. Maybe they wanted to make new Warframes always be that expensive, but then decided not to go this way.

Only DE knows. 

Why because I disagree with someone do I need to chill and breath smooth? Another infestation invasion just popped up worth 30k - up to 80k total credits from 9 missions + the credits from running the actual missions.

Nekros gives you a second look at mob's drop tables - how is that not special?

I don't think they forgot to change it - 100k credits really isn't that much. Nekros is a great frame once you throw some forma at him. It just feels like this forum is full of complaints about stuff that doesn't matter.

Let me breeth deep and smoothly here and pose my own question. Since it takes 1-2hours to farm enough credits for Nekros - why should they lower this cost?

Because other frames don't have their BP costs ramped up to 100k.

Factor in the costs for making the Nekros Parts themselves and building Nekros and you have 170k total credits needed to build him.

Literally, the most expensive Warframe in the game, with only one worthwhile skill as of now, until Steve and Scott decide to tweak Nekros, which they most likely won't.

So therefore as I said, pretty much not useful in the least unless your running Infested Survival.

Because... Nekros Master race

Plus I think that person who mentioned hardcore farming can be done with Nekros has a point. You can farm pretty damn hardcore with Nekros if your hardcore farming... Just saying... He makes up his worth in a small period of time.