Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would Be Needed To Make The Karak Viable

Ttariel

Question

I fell in love with the karak and it hurts me to see all the lines that tell it would start to lose in higher tiers.

I know about the soma master race, but its nice to have a change from time to time.

So what mods and how many formas and what happend to little timmy ?

Thanks in advance, love mom and dad.

4 answers to this question

I think Karak is viable at higher Tiers. Particularly if you are talking about high level Corpus missions. At least I have no problems using my Karak in T3 Void missions. It's not an overkill weapon but it ain't crap and my Karak isn't even that well modded. I've only got 1 forma on it.

Edit: What the guys above me is saying - 

Edited by J.C.Santos

I think Karak is viable at higher Tiers. Particularly if you are talking about high level Corpus missions. At least I have no problems using my Karak in T3 Void missions. It's not an overkill weapon but it ain't crap and my Karak isn't even that well modded. I've only got 1 forma on it.

Exact same here. I have one forma and just a generic build on it and its good at teir 3 voids, Just don't expect to be doing soma's dps and you'll be fine. It's actually a really viable weapon, especially for a non mastery ranked weapon.

I have been switching between Boltor and Karak since Karak was released. Neither of them is the best(Soma), but both of them can take care of any problem you encounter. Karak seems to be the more balanced and capable of the two.

Load up with damage and reload/fire rate mods and go to town. Don't bother with crit mods... They won't do much, if anything.