Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Rifle Concept Drawing

VoidPunch

28uu2ba.jpg

(I would've put this is fan concepts but its just a drawing, If anyone has any idea's for how this rifle would work however, feel free to post your ideas. And as always feedback is much appreciated.)

I imagine this one being like a pulse rifle. A steady stream of energy balls (held down it continuously fires but you can also burst and single shot) that do some wicked blast damage. Looks badass for sure! I'm jelly of your art skills Sir! well done!

Edited by dibpwnt

Can we make this as the WF Gauss rifle? I just imagining it shooting like the Gauss Rifle (Cannon?) in Halo. 

UGHHHH I'M DROOOOLING

Also if it can punch out parts of people, like the Gauss rifle does in Fallout (the old school Fallouts). That'd be neat

Edited by KingIzek

Can we make this as the WF Gauss rifle? I just imagining it shooting like the Gauss Rifle (Cannon?) in Halo. 

UGHHHH I'M DROOOOLING

Also if it can punch out parts of people, like the Gauss rifle does in Fallout (the old school Fallouts). That'd be neat

nah, would rather have a real tenno made AR.

The Burston Prime, while making a bit more sense, is still rather confusing:

ffc862c36e698164dad7f4d77fd97c34.png

This weapon looks a lot more like a bullpup; the odd blue glowy bit in the back lines up with the barrel, but there's no really clear action; while some weapons eject casings downward, this is only achievable when the rounds are loaded from the side or above, and the top part of the weapon clearly houses no magazines.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Burston Prime is some kind of fancy gauss rifle. I mean, if the *Paris* of all things is a gauss weapon, anything can be. So there'd be no shell casings to eject.

Mind you, I haven't used the Burston Prime in awhile so I don't remember if it has shell casings or not ingame, but if it does it probably shouldn't.

epp1rr.jpg

This one looks SICK. I really want a straight up simple assault rifle of tenno design. No bullet travel like boltor, no windup like soma, GOOD damage UNLIKE braton.

This one could be all of it, while kicking &#! visually.

DE pls.

Make it a battle rifle with high damage and even higher recoil.  We've yet to have an automatic gun that really rewards good trigger control.

To me, this looks like it could work as something like an M14 or BAR. Heavy damage, strong recoil, automatic with a decent rate of fire, but very accurate if you control your trigger.

This.

Edited by Aggh

I assumed in the spacefuture they'd have some sort of fancy system that could eject casings out of the side and avoid the stacking in the chute thingy. 

Though, you're essentially correct. 

(I got some hands-on experience with a Kel-Tec RFB, it has a similar ejection mechanism. The first time I used it, the chute jammed, so yeah to that as well. XD)

Yeah, I've never used a file with a chute ejection system, but I can imagine it's a *@##$ if it jams.

OP, I LOVE your designs, the first one I say should be recolored to look like a Prime, and the second one can be the none prime.

Also, someone on the first page suggested bull-pup design, I agree, and I also suggest having a P90 style magazine, with the casings being ejected where the magazine well would be if it had a standard magazine.

this is awesome it needs to be a real tenno assault rifle as the braton is underpowered, or even a sub machine gun, not semi auto unless it is toggle-able which would be a great first for warframe 

Looks a bit more "solid" than the other existing tenno designs. With solid i mean it looks filled out with tech rather than the more skeleton appearance we have.

HOWEVER.

Very nice design and i would really like to finaly have a proper tenno assault rifle to rival the Karak. Something more Tenno to replace the Braton (i love the Braton don't get me wrong). I do not see the Soma as assault rifle since it behaves a lot more like an LMG. Also i hate the wind up time as short as it might be.

So yeah. Hope it inspires the artist and weapon designer.

Edited by Othergrunty

I really love the look and feel of the new Tenno primaries (i.e. Soma and Vectis), they have a more distinct look compared to older Tenno weapons like the Latron or Boltor in my opinion. Anyways, I was messing around trying to see if I could recreate the same feel and this was the result.

epp1rr.jpg

edit: REDESIGN!!! So after many more new Tenno weapons have been released, I decided to redesign the same concept to match the even newer Tenno weapon style of the Dex Furis, Dragon Nikana, and Sybaris (which this even newer style looks even cooler in my opinion) Anyways, let me know what you think! Which design do you like best?

28uu2ba.jpg

(I would've put this is fan concepts but its just a drawing, If anyone has any idea's for how this rifle would work however, feel free to post your ideas. And as always feedback is much appreciated.)

These are amazing.  Keep up the great work!  I'd love to have either one usable in game, particularly the second one.

=)

To me, this looks like it could work as something like an M14 or BAR. Heavy damage, strong recoil, automatic with a decent rate of fire, but very accurate if you control your trigger.

Make it a battle rifle with high damage and even higher recoil.  We've yet to have an automatic gun that really rewards good trigger control.

These.

Edited by t3hsquirr3l