The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Godliest Damage Per Shot

Just wondering, but what's the point?

I've never attempted 90+ waves so I wouldn't know, but do mobs even get 3m HP eventually? Other than ego-stroking, does this serve a purpose? If I can one-shot mobs with just 300k or even 30k damage, I'd pick that (and not brag about it). Heck, I'd even take 3k shots as long as they get the job done

Hater hate because they are "Envy" I don't mind it's all part of life. I already know this is going to happen, when we started doing this, you don't need to let me know. There are more people pro'er than us i don't care, it just makes me want to get better

True that, then again most don't see this kind of posts worth of general discussion and more like off topic or something.

Nice 4th member just give us tomorrow haha :P we'll update it 13 mil

Okay, 3 man - 

2wdvaxx.png

still 8mil, and no Nova - I'll let your own mind imagine what happens if we add a Nova :P go ahead and try, I'll be excited to try again myself :)

Nice 4th member just give us tomorrow haha :P we'll update it 13 mil

Hey man, no rush or anything, haven't heard from you in a while. I'm just excited to see that 13 million you did. Don't deprive the community of that glorious screenshot you took of the 13 million you did the day after, please!

• 2 weeks later...