The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Mod/blueprint Does The Game Not Want You To Have?

SteelReaver54

In my case there is a lot of things that warframe does not want to give me ;d

Contagious Spread/Fever Strike/Dakra Prime Blade/1 xOrthos Prime Blade/Ember Prime Chassis/Whirlwind/Berserker/Firestorm/Coolant Leak/Self Destruct/Jagged Edge.

And for now i feel that i'm starting to burning out. (i think a little break will be the best solution).

Edited by Nieplujaca-Lama

• Hate
  • Frost Prime Systems
  • Enemy Sense
  • Handspring
  • Master Thief
  • Quick Thinking
  • Rage
  • Shield Flux
  • Sure Footed
  • Sawtooth Clip
  • Hammer Shot
  • Blaze
  • Contagious Spread
  • Hell's Chamber
  • Nearly any other Prime component \o/
  • Expel Grineer
  • Berserker
  • Fever Strike
  • Jagged Edge
  • Whirlwind
  • Coolant Leak
  • Fired Up
  • Sanctuary
  • Self Destruct
  • I think I mentioned Prime components?

And I've been farming some of them ever since they were introduced to the game and I've been around here since March.

Warframe states ~510 hours, while Steam states 930 hours, but I think the Steam display is really bugged to hell. xD

So I pretty much give up on some of them and don't even try anymore. If they drop: "nice", if not: "who cares". I think that tells how much I hate the RNG-Gods already.

Edited by MeduSalem

Going on 31 cap1 missions no ember prime helmet blueprint

Going on 19 cap3 no prime helmet there either.

I've got bronco parts to build one for every warframe out there and then some. Same with slash damage mod is it just me or does it seem the game just doesn't want you to have certain mods? I've visited the wiki dozens of times to get an idea of the drop rate and I know now i'm not the only one. Are there factors i'm not aware of other than just dumb luck that can remotely improve the odds of getting what I want without opening up a wallet?

BLAZE IS THE RARE MOD

Banshee Helmet BP... Over 50 ODD runs to 30> waves done... NEVER GIVE UP. Finally got it AWWWWWW

And Volt Systems BP... I won't bother finding it though.

can I also add Brakk to the list? ffs, I should have started to play Waframe from the start.

Edited by CookingFood

Wow i see a supricing amount of glaive bp's. I have like 5 of that. Hopefully soon enough we can trade void rewards and help out the others.... And make a profit along the way x)

The only things i need are the machette, ether daggers and the ceramic dagger. I regret not buying them before they were removed :c I'm not sure about the ceramic dagger but i haven't seen it in a long time.