Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.5

[DE]Rebecca

…Perhaps a Detron can be secured if a Harvester is Procured? But beware, if it’s the Detron you seek, the New Harvester is not for the weak!

No one is safe from the Harvester.

:D Thanks DE!   

So, now knowing how the Harvester works I am wondering why we keep getting more RNG. Detron could have been dropped by the actual Zanuka, or been put into the Dojo through the Energy Research Lab. People keep asking for less RNG and we just get more and more dumped on us. I am very glad that we can actually get the Detron now, but please start to actually listen about RNG. 

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

Lol somehow....about the Harvester...ist totaly unknowed for me.

DE....are you serious?

You was ..sorry...my foult ...you still not able to manage with the Stalker ( loot ect.)

and you install a second one???

Thank you but...NO...thank you....first fix...the running system bevor you oben another box of pandora.

so far

Edited by Oldzak

someone could explain to me that dentron riddle? my english is not the best and i can't really get it, does it mean that we have to scan the toxin dispenser to get the dentron bp?

the harvester is the stalker version of the zanuka. she is now really amped up!!!!! got two hits from her claws and then i was downed, plus she got insane shield recharge rate!!! and look out for that charge lunge, she will pin you down and insta kill you if you are a light defense frame

lies i killed the harvester already and it didn't drop it :( and it was still mega easy <3 also please fix the colors/mods not saving once you back out and always going back and having to re-add them all over sometimes you go into missions and the mods not on our gear D:

Stalker and harvester both easy D:

Edited by TanakaX

Harvester is Zanuka? That stupid thing attacks me all the time!!! 

I think it get pissed cause I.... ummm.... *cough*...*gulp*.....ummmmmm...

Keep slaying the Corpus  mercilessly.... like all day.... even the Corpus younglings....ummmm

They drop ammo!... not my fault. I swear Im not evil.

I dunno if it's the stalker that is the harvester. He strikes me as more of an avenger/hunter.

"The Harvester" title seems to suit the Corpus more since they essentially dissect warframes and orokin tech for parts. 

Edited by Rafarix

Not the current event but the one with brakk etc...

I know the Detron was made for that event...

But I'm talking about the poem. I really don't think it has anything to do with a passed event.

kind of a &#036;&amp;*^ move to make it available only for those who did that event. (I'm Part of it btw)

which makes me think it has to do with something right now.

I still see individual scores over 400, shouldn't that be fixed as well?

It's going to. Most of today was spent trying to figure out a fair way to fix the clan leaderboard.

Top Players are still showing 1400-3910 points for Cicero. I hope those inflated scores are not being fed into the Clan totals.

I don't think they are. If they are, it's not for long.

Um, there are still six days left on the event.

Anyway, I hope this isn't connected to the Cicero Crisis.

If No: Awesome! something to explore.

If Yes: Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown

Not linked to any event. Not Gradivus and certainly not Cicero. That i know.. buuuuuut i suspect it might be related to slaying corpus on invasion missions.