Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.5

[DE]Rebecca

…Perhaps a Detron can be secured if a Harvester is Procured? But beware, if it’s the Detron you seek, the New Harvester is not for the weak!

No one is safe from the Harvester.

Zanuka = Harvester?

Not Zanuka with Alad V, the Zanuka that comes after you same way the Stalker does. Zanuka Stalker didn't have drops before, does he drop Detron now?

So how about Greneer get counterpart too.

What about GIANT roller which leaves trace of naplam and has ability to make coppies himself and lay  a rain of bolts like cloud upon cloud :)

And he drops brakk

Edited by Shousa

1. Why do you changed event rules before it's end?

2. don't you think that event terms should be described before event start, not in the middle?

3. why do you changed event rules twice in it's progress?

The event leaderboard scoring system was not ready and should not have been implemented. I hope this will be fixed for future events

The initial rule of having accumulative scoring for clans was unfair since it would result in a 18-day grind. This worked in favour of clans where people played all day and was not fair to people with "lives".

When they changed it to player average, small groups of friends built barracks to increase their clan tier without having enough members in the clan. This obviously upset clans with hundreds of people because it is much harder to coordinate a larger clan. This resulted in clans kicking players who did not get enough points.

Now that it is accumulative of player highest scores, it works in favour of clans with more players in each tier. More members = more points, which makes alot of more sense.

Edited by YattyYatta

kabout scoring look for this: (i'm from Camp Kill Yourself)

first change of event : important word AVERAGE:

Secondly, Clan leaderboards: average of all your participating membership's personal score. are now determined by the average of all participating players' best scores, not additive totals.

we are doing everything to win this event (only 34 players and 100% activity):

look for average points of checked clans. (data on 30.12.2013)

event_sux1.jpg

Second change of event : important word SUM:

Score = Sum of participating member’s highest scores.

You took our victory despite that we hard worked for it. You just wasted our time! 

(data on 31.12.2013)

event_sux2.jpg

Now any clan with more than 34 members from our tier, can take us thrid place...

This is unfair because we can't get more scores!

Edited by MacDante

Just gunna restate one someone else may have posted already. Apparently the 'old' harvester only targetted Grineer-sided players back on that Gravidus event or w/e. That's probably changed now I'd assume. My best guess at how the Harvester works is similar to the Stalker. Perhaps the Harvester can spawn after a player has killed a Corpus boss recently and is on a Corpus mission?

My reasoning is apparently someone's figured out exactly who can trigger the Stalker, and based on that info, I'm taking a guess that Harvester also functions in a similar way.

The one time I fought harvester (pre-patch) it was on a Corpus map, and well.. over a long while have I been killing Corpus bosses :P.

Just gunna restate one someone else may have posted already. Apparently the 'old' harvester only targetted Grineer-sided players back on that Gravidus event or w/e. That's probably changed now I'd assume. My best guess at how the Harvester works is similar to the Stalker. Perhaps the Harvester can spawn after a player has killed a Corpus boss recently and is on a Corpus mission?

My reasoning is apparently someone's figured out exactly who can trigger the Stalker, and based on that info, I'm taking a guess that Harvester also functions in a similar way.

The one time I fought harvester (pre-patch) it was on a Corpus map, and well.. over a long while have I been killing Corpus bosses :P.

well only one thing to prove that.....SMASH THOSE GREEDY MILK!!!! it's Corpus Bosses r***ing time. starting with Salad V (he owe me some neutral sensor) lol

thx for the detron but don't you think that this weapon is a bit difficult to aquiert ?

I mean, you'll need some luck to> find the harvester > drop bp  > find the harvester > drop the barrel > find the harvester > drop thereceiver > farm 10 orokin cells. If the harvester has approx the same amount of apparitions as the stalker, with the samedrop chance, having this weapon will be FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM FARM.

Edited by koolen

kabout scoring look for this: (i'm from Camp Kill Yourself)

first change of event : important word AVERAGE:

we are doing everything to win this event (only 34 players and 100% activity):

look for average points of checked clans. (data on 30.12.2013)

event_sux1.jpg

Second change of event : important word SUM:

You took our victory despite that we hard worked for it. You just wasted our time! 

(data on 31.12.2013)

event_sux2.jpg

Now any clan with more than 34 members from our tier, can take us thrid place...

This is unfair because we can't get more scores!

Yes you can. Get more members to join your clan if you want more scores

Im happy to see Detron obtainable ingame...although i have never seen the Harvester myself...

And the REAL Clans get their Rewards...finally.

Being the first with 400 points but only 4 members in the Mountain Clans doesnt count anymore...

Now the Clans get their real Treats.

I'm not only saying this because we are first again :P

@Macdante

Did your Clan take in those 4 people just to be first in the Storm Clan Tier?

So far it was always better to have the maximum amount of Members in each Tier.

It would be unfair otherwise....thats why DE did this change, they saw many Clans kicking member or take some in to get the least amount of Member each Tier or the next. If you look at the other direction if you had many Member, like some in Vacation you must kick them, because it'll ruin the 400 points. Its a bad way...yes, but it WAS the only way before this Hotfix.

Now the Score it how it should be.

We are FIRST with about 50000 points in the Mountain Tier. Meaning we have 125 Member with 400 points (in average), although we have some people in Vacation who never did any points.

Before the Patch there was one other Clan with 400 points on first place, but now it is nowhere to be seen in the Top 16.

And since you just need 10k points (25 people with 400 points) to get into the Top 16, this shows how some Clans ABUSED the previous Scoring to get to the first places.

P.S.

Sorry for my bad English, its not my native Language.

Edited by Gucky-EGT-

Ok....10 Orokin Cells..........really.....-_- thats just F@$%ing stupid as hell...do you people realize that Orokin Cell is still the rarest freakin' resource in the game....thats $&*&*#(%& as hell....and no i don't care if i have to many of the (...........) in this post, this is just me being really irritated on how this game is now in down sided hill on "it is not going to be farming to being in the farming route".

Changes Score Changes:  

Score = Sum of participating member’s highest scores.

Thanks for the update, but this change kinda killed any ability for smaller numbered clans for their tiers to even be able to compete in yet another event, when this was the first event they actually had a chance to win or even place.

Do you have a better idea that would be fair for everyone (that does not involve cutting a baby in half)?

Actually the average worked for this purpose.  Or maybe a revolutionary idea would be to not have the rewards at all (thats the fairest option for everyone, as it maters little how big your clan is and how often they play) and leave the numbers for those that want to chase it.  As it stands every major event to date has been hacked/exploited in some manner anyway.

Edited by Loswaith