Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.5

[DE]Rebecca

Not sure where to put this...hopefully a good place.

DE: Please, you NEED to make some changes to Shade (Sentinel). I run as Loki, and while Shade does save me sometimes (Rarely), a couple things need to happen for him to reach his full potential and fill his niche role properly.

1. Much larger cloak activation radius, MINIMUM double what it is when Ghost is maxed out now. Currently, many times the cloak won't even activate until I'm nearly within melee range or a tiny bit farther. If an enemy turns during that time, I will be detected.

2. Remove the auto-uncloak timer, this is the single most limiting factor of Shade's usefulness currently; bar none. Change it back to ONLY removing the cloak upon firing your guns or doing a normal melee & please, allow Stealth Attacks to let you remain cloaked afterward. Reducing the timer between cloaks may help also...perhaps down to 5 seconds or so with Ghost maxed (seems around 10 now).

3. A slight increase in accuracy and/or range may allow Shade to better function in a utility role; as a properly modded weapon can stun-lock enemies. It would be quite valuable for this to happen more often and/or at a greater distance.

I would be eternally greatful to DE if you would be so kind as to "un-nerf" my single FAVORITE Sentinel in this game, even if only with a tiny patch (call it Hotfix 11.5.6 or something). It would mean a lot to me personally (and probably any other player using a build that runs with Shade) to have him very useful again.

1. Well if a large clan needs to strip down to the size of a small clan to win an event, they will do so. This is not cheating or breaking any rules

2. What if some moon clan warlord kicks all the members after the clan is done building? Then him and his buddies do at vermillion run and get the clan a 400pt average while in moon tier. If clan tier was based on membership (as it should) then this wouldn't be a problem.

1. Actually it is exploiting the system, to many people that is cheating.   By that reasoning too those that got more than 400 points (they used the game mechanic loophole and got through the waves) should keep their points as they only exploited the system as well, they didnt cheat/hack the system.

2. That can happen reguardless of an event at any time.  That doesnt mean the warlord and his buddies aren't jerks for doing that.  It's almost impossible to police out bad behavior, especially when you have the anonymity of the internet.

If tier was based on current membership you would see more striping out of members for every event.  Every major event (prior to the recent change it wasnt this one) it was an advantage to have the highest numbers for a tier you could get.

Any clan less than about 60-70% the maximum memberbase for a tier simply cant compete at all in these events if its based on cumulative points, this was the first one they could of but now simply cannot.

Edited by Loswaith

CODEX STUCK

Cannot scan anything i scan mision complete and i do not get the scans in codex did like 50 cicero crisis injector runs and didnt got anything no flowers no lilly no cone no mobs nothing reinstaled game restarted game thinking that wil be fix but , it didnt my IGN - in game name is Nekro Gautlet and i wait to be fix soon couse if cicero ends and i wont get the scans il be verry sad please

What's this supposed to mean?

Electric crawler, with a permanent facepalm. ;)

You know what "sum" means. It means addition of all points together. Individual scores are not affected. The scoring changes are only affecting clan leaderboard scoring, nothing else.

So you can rest easy if you have gotten yourself at least 100 points in one of your Cicero Injector runs.

I think I did about 100 invasion runs yesterday, and seen Harvester 2 times (one time he did drop BP and Detron reciever), but he was never comming after me, it was allways for someone with a weak / fairly new frame.

[DE]Rebecca is there a chance that You guys could add an item to the inventory (could be craftable or obtainable or anything) that would boost the probability of encountering Harvester or Stalker to hmm lets say 10% ?

A device / item that when equiped would ... hmm enrage them making encounters more frequent.

PLEASE ! ^^

Pretty please :)

Also people say that drop tables in Void are faulty (I agree with that they are) maybe You could cut out the extra credit packs from drop tables ?

Additional 1500 or 2000 credits is meaningles for majority of people that do Void missions, they aim for BP, parts and formas.

Yes Agree totally. I claim doing hundreds of T3 defences only little less of T2 within all times but never even seen fang prime blade. 

It would be nice if drop tables were swapped and I could get those blades elsewhere. I may sound like a little sissy, but c'mon, gimme a break - it is nearly impossible to do T3 defence in solo. Unlike the other T3 missions. And to be able to win you have gather more or less decent team. This whole thing takes quite a lot of time. But even after you commonly get forma blueprints and braton barrels ( Here is the log from what I got last 10 times: 1 reciever 3 barrels 1 forma 6 froma bp). Kindly requesting either to proper fix the drop tables or to make it more conveniant to acquire as I don't have all my life for just gathering one prime weapon :(

Oh and one more thing since the last hotfix, dead bodies float around ... like a lot.

Something is way off, even killed from a normal gun not pinned by a bow or something they stay afloat.

It is troublesome to aim and fire and I think that my bullets stops at them ...

Can something be done with this : 

1nDhsqM.jpg

G9FD4Ni.jpg

MgbU9wi.jpg

mYS9YWW.jpg

here they are not that high, but frequently they float higher reducing my field of vision.

I'd appreciate a fix of this issue.

Edited by tocorro