Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.5

[DE]Rebecca

And how long is this harvester around? Is this a permanent change or untilt 6th when the event ends?

DE, GIVE US INFORMATION PLEASE?

I mean, now I am getting desperate because there are only 2 corpus invasions up and in the last weeks I sided mostly with Corpus for better rewards because I didn't know about Harvesters existence.

Edited by SoanoS

nobody cares about prova vandal????

it was also one of the prizes of the former event, together with the detron.

Anyway, ppl are saying those contested nodes in europa and sedna are were you lure harvester, siding with the grineer, any confirmations of this?

yay! wait how does one attract the harvester

Somewhere in pluto awaits the harvester

And yet this new zanuka will not have anyone become a fool

My friend found it once but I was too late to come

He died a horrible death 

I will avenge him

By killing robo-psycho Salad Veggie's gardening tool 

I fear this will be similar to the brakk, players will go insane when hunting for all the parts (because most likely one part isn't even droppable or maybe the chance is low)

Players will start using the weapon AND THEN, yes, you guessed, detron is going to be nerfed to the ground.

After that, wait until the next event, where they release an op weapon that will be again......nerfed to the ground

someone could explain to me that dentron riddle? my english is not the best and i can't really get it, does it mean that we have to scan the toxin dispenser to get the dentron bp?

I think it means kill the harvester and it will have a chance to drop the Detron BP.

what does this exactly mean can someone explain?

The score of each player now adds togeather to get the end number, so a maximum for a clan is 400 times the member base.  making it the bigger your clan the better off you are.

There were 2 issues with the average system

1. big clans in each tier are just kicking their players to get higher averages

2. clan tier is not determined by membership, but by barracks. A clan of 4 can build all the barracks (moon tier), run vermillions and have 400 avg

1.  If a big clan wants to kick people for some trivial number on a leader board (that doesnt really represent any actuall skill) and a statue then those people are actually better off not in that clan as it shows they care more about e-peen than their members.  If the clan is striping down just to win, they really havent won anything just exploited the system (ie cheated to win).

2.  Clearly this shows it is fair, that one clan can compete against another clan of the same tier reguardless of actual memberbase (keep in mind a moon clan has a potential difference of up to 700 members, presuming the clan isn't over ranked for its actual size).  The downside is that one guy in a moon clan is going to find it dam hard to actually build the statue or any other rooms and do research (even then few people will see it too).

People choose to be in a big clan, the single downside of big clans in warframe is they are more difficuilt to organise, for everything else its actually beneficial to be in a big clan.  There is a solution if you want an organised clan that can get the rewards dont be part of a big one that cant organise it's memberbase.

So does this mean we have a second stupid OP stalker type ruining your night?  Stalker is way op atm, make it so warframe abilities work on him or at least partially.

It almost always attacks when you leveling and under geared.  Caster frames have zero chance against him, sorry not everyone owns or wants to play Rhino 24/7

[DE]Rebecca,

I still dont know whats going on.

Meaning im confused as all hell. - I did the 5 set mission in Amaros.

now what ? How do I do this Harvester thingy ?

Maybe Mogamu will give a step by step video on this "Harvester" thingy that I would like to complete,

so I may earn said weapon......

anyways, please do inlighten my knowledge so I may acheive this task.

thank you.

The score of each player now adds togeather to get the end number, so a maximum for a clan is 400 times the member base.  making it the bigger your clan the better off you are.

1.  If a big clan wants to kick people for some trivial number on a leader board (that doesnt really represent any actuall skill) and a statue then those people are actually better off not in that clan as it shows they care more about e-peen than their members.  If the clan is striping down just to win, they really havent won anything just exploited the system (ie cheated to win).

2.  Clearly this shows it is fair, that one clan can compete against another clan of the same tier reguardless of actual memberbase (keep in mind a moon clan has a potential difference of up to 700 members, presuming the clan isn't over ranked for its actual size).  The downside is that one guy in a moon clan is going to find it dam hard to actually build the statue or any other rooms and do research (even then few people will see it too).

People choose to be in a big clan, the single downside of big clans in warframe is they are more difficuilt to organise, for everything else its actually beneficial to be in a big clan.  There is a solution if you want an organised clan that can get the rewards dont be part of a big one that cant organise it's memberbase.

1. Well if a large clan needs to strip down to the size of a small clan to win an event, they will do so. This is not cheating or breaking any rules

2. What if some moon clan warlord kicks all the members after the clan is done building? Then him and his buddies do at vermillion run and get the clan a 400pt average while in moon tier. If clan tier was based on membership (as it should) then this wouldn't be a problem.

Game barely works now.... It is jamming constantly, generally just slow and crashes quite frequently. A week ago it worked like a charm and my computer can easily run this with maximum settings.

Ya same here.

For some reason im constantly lagging now as well as graphics studder and sound efx playing in 1 second loop.

I even have a screen shot of a graphics and sound efx blaring to no end and kept going throughout the entire mission.

http://imgur.com/Xf2LeRf

Though it does look awesome, but this particular thing, made my game lag to all hell.

and no its not because of the graphics, I have a (high end system) that can handle everything at max settings.

For some reason, the latest patches are breaking things.

Also getting tons and tons of Snowy Universe Map, even when restarting the game by shutting it down.

And yes, I am still confused by this Detron weapon thing.

Little more clarification please [DE] Rebecca.........

thx

Edited by MagmaTung

And yes, I am still confused by this Detron weapon thing.

Little more clarification please [DE] Rebecca.........

thx

I can help you with that, you need to get the new Zanuka to attack you much like Stalker does in a similar fashion and you need to obtain 3 parts of the Detron to build it. They can only and only be gotten from Zanuka if killed.

I can help you with that, you need to get the new Zanuka to attack you much like Stalker does in a similar fashion and you need to obtain 3 parts of the Detron to build it. They can only and only be gotten from Zanuka if killed.

I think he was referring to the method of the Harvester attraction, as in: Do you need to do normal missions, corpus proxy assassinations or side with Grineer in Invasions when opposing side is Corpus? And if occasionally siding with Corpus, be it Infestation Outbreak in a Corpus planet or against Grineer in an Invasion for better reward causes the chances to be reset?

What I'd like to know is that is Harvester a permanent new feature or time-limited in one way or the other.

Edited by SoanoS