Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Regards To Crafting The Detron

Zara

A clan member of ours obtained the Detron BP from killing the Harvester. He sidded with the Grineer in the current Invastion in Armaros, Europa. Sadly it was on solo so no one else could've gotten in. 

It requires the Detron Barrel, Detron Receiver, as well as 10 orokin cells. So I assume you have to gather those parts by killing the Harvester more.

Happy Hunting! ❤

EDIT: Picture further down, credits to BrainStrainz!

Edited by Exie.

10 orokin cell? is the detron a prime weapon or something now?

also, as if spawning one harvestor wasnt enough of a pain.

Well I believe one of the invasion mission rewards right now is 5 cells, so you're half way there already.

Well I believe one of the invasion mission rewards right now is 5 cells, so you're half way there already.

im not complaining about it needing orokin cells, im saying that it needing orokin cells doesnt make sense.

also, that invasion is 3 cells, not 5.

Edited by leonvision

yay I've sided with the corpus, never harvester ever yay~~ FU DE, sincerly Seira :)

You can change sides. Just redo the missions for the Grineer and the rewards bar will start slideing towards the other end. You will be unqualified for any rewards until you hit either end again though.

You can change sides. Just redo the missions for the Grineer and the rewards bar will start slideing towards the other end. You will be unqualified for any rewards until you hit either end again though.

as far as I know harvester only attacks people who chose to fight the corpus, after the event I only did the grineer side since killing corpus is way easier and less of an hassle, no hitboxaimbot or million nukes, yet never seen the harvester, never..

and the harvester only targets the people who sided with the grineer on the event, what we have now isn't an event, so pretty much F***'d up :D