Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Regards To Crafting The Detron

Zara

Honestly i'm tempted to agree. I'd sooner put down plat than fight an RNG-spawning enemy for 3 items that drop based on RNG.

I have no problem with trying to find a Harvester if the drop rate for all 3 of the Detron items are the same instead of the Stalkers drop rate which seems to be nothing but Dreads.

I have no problem with trying to find a Harvester if the drop rate for all 3 of the Detron items are the same instead of the Stalkers drop rate which seems to be nothing but Dreads.

Look at the Codex. His BPs sit next to his mod drops. Slash Dash is Common, Dread, Serration, Heavy Impact & Molten Impact are Uncommon and Despair, Hate, Orokin Cells, Melee Channel & Focus are Rare.

Given Uncommon is far more common than Rare, you'll naturally get much more Dread BPs.

Edited by Kyte

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFOwQ8S4Fi0s5ry9h39QukTRju7L49g3_mtiYKhFrz4HRJ41YlNA

Want a op weapon for 1 credit on market? No.

With potatoes and free slot? No.

add some 100 plat? No.

More? No.

Want dev's &#!? YES No.

Don't want to feel such a satisfaction to have a god damn rare weapon?

We do, but DE being excessively cryptic about [everything, and] how to proc the Harvester isn't exactly helping.

Looking for stats, this S#&$ seems so op,

after everyone got it...

Comparatively, it's worse than all the other shotgun pistols, save Bronco. It also only fires 3 pellets. I would have preferred a Laser Handcannon a la Spartan Laser, but that's something else.

Wait 1 mouth

Same bunch of whinner complaining for op weapon got to be balance...

You don't seem to understand how acquiring the weapon works pal. Not even remotely half the playerbase will have it in a month, unless A. They're farming day and night, or B. DE changes something in the way Detron is acquired.

Warframe infinite loop with even more whine at each update of a "free to play game still on beta, still updating ... for free..." Stop cry and play...

It's because we expect more of DE. When they release something it must be subject to feedback, good and bad, otherwise they could just keep making mistakes. They've made quite a few, and anyone who loves Warframe and DE should let them know they're messing up, rather than play the white knight and ignore their flaws.

PS: Your tears are delicious but remember, Stalkers always come when you play alone with a new low warframe, harvester should be of the same kind of cowards. ;)

Is that supposed to be clever?

In bold.

Im a bit confused.

How do we go about getting the "Detron" Weapon ???

People say I have to finish all 5 encrements of the mission in Amaros in (Europa) which I have,

now what ?

How do I get the Harvester and how do I obtain the Detron weapon..??

Why is everyone being so secretive and dont want to actually just give the info on what missions I have to do to obtain it.

Ive been reading and reading the forums, and im still confused....

Im a bit confused.

How do we go about getting the "Detron" Weapon ???

People say I have to finish all 5 encrements of the mission in Amaros in (Europa) which I have,

now what ?

How do I get the Harvester and how do I obtain the Detron weapon..??

Why is everyone being so secretive and dont want to actually just give the info on what missions I have to do to obtain it.

Ive been reading and reading the forums, and im still confused....

Nobody is being secretive. Nobody knows for sure.

So let me get this straight.

1.) The Detron BP is obtained from the Harvester, which can only be attracted if you support Grineer during an invasion - so if you choose Corpus for any reason, you cannot hope to ever see it. So basically we're required to pick the side DE deems fit in order to obtain what should be a universally obtainable item.

2.) It requires specialized components yet isn't an Orokin weapon, making it the first of its kind.

3.) It also requires 10 cells like some Orokin weapons yet isn't one, also a first.

4.) Its stats are not comparable to its Grineer counterpart, which had Gradivus ended in reverse (which it wouldn't have since I believe it was rigged from the start) does not match up in anyway.

5.) It is neither an alert weapon nor an event weapon yet is not purchasable through the market like the 'What Stalker?' package is, which would be the closest equivalent in terms of circumstance of obtaining it.

Did I miss anything? Am I out of line? Someone please point out the logic that DE is using that I'm failing to see. I'm honestly just confused, I'm not mad, just please someone tell me what exactly I'm not understanding here.

1. Some reddit users (fwiw) are reporting seeing the Harvester targeting them, without ever doing any invasion missions for either side.

2. Seer, Miter, Twin Gremlins.

3. Put a Titan on Saturn and Ceres, pray.  Just because other "regular" weapons don't require Orokin cells, doesn't mean this shouldn't.  Plus, given that it drops from one of Alad's products of the Zanuka project, which harvests Tenno, there's a good lore reason for it to require them.

4. The stat's don't seem too bad, especially if it does inherent radiation damage, which will open up some interesting combinations.  

5.  It's not in the market, *yet*.  There's always room in the future for them to add it in, such as a What Harvester? package.

1. Some reddit users (fwiw) are reporting seeing the Harvester targeting them, without ever doing any invasion missions for either side.

2. Seer, Miter, Twin Gremlins.

3. Put a Titan on Saturn and Ceres, pray.  Just because other "regular" weapons don't require Orokin cells, doesn't mean this shouldn't.  Plus, given that it drops from one of Alad's products of the Zanuka project, which harvests Tenno, there's a good lore reason for it to require them.

4. The stat's don't seem too bad, especially if it does inherent radiation damage, which will open up some interesting combinations.  

5.  It's not in the market, *yet*.  There's always room in the future for them to add it in, such as a What Harvester? package.

Let me rephrase - it's the first of its kind to have all of those attributes and not be a prime weapon nor be at a static location.

For instance, I could care less that it costs 10 cells, I have at least 30 rotting in my inventory, but it's not a prime weapon - so it comes into question as to why something like that, which has all of these other problems, would be worth it.

It would make sense in it's current form if it were like the Miter, where at least we would have a place to farm for it generally speaking. Even the Seer at least comes from the same boss, even if its a random drop chance. At the moment, it would be like trying to get all the pieces to make a Dread off Stalker.

Yea, now that eris is a corpus planet without a boss, why not put the harverster there?

Edited by HAR1MAU

Pay to win? how so? all items can be farmed(excluding founders/prime access and limited prizes). If you want forma do void or derelict, if you want ember prime farm it, if you want catalyst or reactors wait for alerts to have them. You don't need any of the catalyst/reactor to have fun with friends, You can clear every zone without them. The only reason you want them is because you want to min/max your gear setup.

You love this game right? so you will buy platinum to support the dev who will then dish out more contents for us to enjoy because there is no real game out there that is free without a catch; if you can name them its because after several months/years of being out on the market they choose to make it free.

Edited by Diabolist

If use the terms of pay to win it is just for guys how want to have all rare item for plat in the market.

I really think that warframe need some weapon really hard to acquire.

Some weapon you got to farm, some item you earn 2 month after their release.

Such a nice feeling to finally unlock items like this...

Warframe is one of the kind of the free-to-play I love cause as you said, whitout paid, you can have all the in-game stuff.

After play a lot of hour I finally spend some plat, cause I loved this game and want to rewards the dev team for that fun experience.

Adding slot for a collection of warframe/weapon I loved, some few cosmetic feature.

I understand that some player prefer paid for directly have a nice stuff but I still think that the game need some exception, some cool stuff that got to be farmed and awaited...

An a little comparaison for explaining why a game based on farm shouldn't forgive that : Diablo III market.

Closed after dev have notice than the game haven't got the same amount of addict than Diablo II.

Why farm when you can buy? Is it the purpose of the game? ...

Edited by ZeGreymane