Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Regards To Crafting The Detron

Zara

A really rare RNG based encounter with an RNG based chance to drop 3 different blueprints. That's a terrible idea.

Yep, and to top it off, I remember one of the team, I think it was DESteve, correct me if I am wrong, lying trough his teeth and saying something along the lines of "We want to make the game feel less grindy" in the Developer Livestream a few months ago. I don't have the exact quote, but that was around patch 7.x (not sure about the version exactly). And What has happened ever since, in every update? Exact opposite.

What happened to you, DE?

Edited by SoanoS

Seriously?? more RNG garbage? why the hell does DE keep this stupid mechanic of barrels.. receivers.. F*** this im getting really sick of warframe if this is the only thing they can think of, i mean seriously first lets be lucky so that the mob spawn, then lets be lucky it drops ANYTHING, and then lets be lucky again so we can find the part we want. I say F*** this logic DE!!!! and besides i supported Corpus and i´m still to see this mob after me too.

The problem with those stalker and harvester is that there is not enouch penalties when we fail to them, in order to prevent the players to wish such encounter.

They are not supposed to be grinded, but yet nothing make players fear them to the point they prefer to avoid them than to have a chance to get exclusive stuff.

Pretending I'm not willing to get Detron - this is fine. I'll get detron...eventually, some day when the pigs fly.

I'm not finished with the subject of T3 DEF rewards in term of fang blades acquisition ( 200+ T3+T2 DEFs = not a single blade) when this apears. Honestly yesterday I played over 50 missions vs Corpus(all types including bosses assasination/defences/survivals/etc) and not a single Harvester apeared. Moreover I have not seen him ever in game. That rare, really?

I am more and more convinced that It has something to do with programmed feature - let us say certain account has certain items with certain status, let's call it "hard-to-get-items" - those you will be grinding till the cow comes home. Such as it happened with Hammer Shot (over 300 Nightmare missions and I eventually got it after), same with Jagged Edge killing around 5k elites + half of them were done with Nekros - none, zip..had to exchange it for QT, which in fact I got plenty of.

Maybe some1 has it differently but I say it should be fair. At least have a curtecy to increase the drop chance somehow with trials(the more you try to get something - the more chances you have next time). Of course I'm healthy enough to understand that this is not gonna happen as it will ruin your economy etc. but consider this - if even biggest grinders here wrote that this game is going wrong direction you should DEFINITELY listen.

P.S. I begin to think that the more you invested to this game - the more unfair RNG/Game is beahving with you. And that is really sad.

Regards.

Edited by YourMoms

If use the terms of pay to win it is just for guys how want to have all rare item for plat in the market.

I really think that warframe need some weapon really hard to acquire.

Some weapon you got to farm, some item you earn 2 month after their release.

Such a nice feeling to finally unlock items like this...

Warframe is one of the kind of the free-to-play I love cause as you said, whitout paid, you can have all the in-game stuff.

After play a lot of hour I finally spend some plat, cause I loved this game and want to rewards the dev team for that fun experience.

Adding slot for a collection of warframe/weapon I loved, some few cosmetic feature.

I understand that some player prefer paid for directly have a nice stuff but I still think that the game need some exception, some cool stuff that got to be farmed and awaited...

An a little comparaison for explaining why a game based on farm shouldn't forgive that : Diablo III market.

Closed after dev have notice than the game haven't got the same amount of addict than Diablo II.

Why farm when you can buy? Is it the purpose of the game? ...

Dude, please, just stop. It's obvious you are in the minority, with a very unpopular opinion. You won't sway any of us, and you're just making yourself look like a jerk, especially with your slightly hostile tone...

What the mod says is true though. I sided with the Corpus and still got the Detron BP from the Harvester.
Note the Corpus badge on the background. ._.

Warframe0017.png

Was using Frost, Harvester is somewhat unaffected by the Snowglobe's slow. 
He's pretty tanky if you're not using a modded out weapon.
Though he does have a wide turn so i pretty much ran around in circles kiting him inside the Snowglobe while popping Brakk shots to his sides.

He goes down eventually.  

He's a lot easier to deal with than Stalker coz he doesn't have Dispel and "random 1 hit kills" like the Stalker does. 

If use the terms of pay to win it is just for guys how want to have all rare item for plat in the market.

I really think that warframe need some weapon really hard to acquire.

Some weapon you got to farm, some item you earn 2 month after their release.

Such a nice feeling to finally unlock items like this...

Warframe is one of the kind of the free-to-play I love cause as you said, whitout paid, you can have all the in-game stuff.

After play a lot of hour I finally spend some plat, cause I loved this game and want to rewards the dev team for that fun experience.

Adding slot for a collection of warframe/weapon I loved, some few cosmetic feature.

I understand that some player prefer paid for directly have a nice stuff but I still think that the game need some exception, some cool stuff that got to be farmed and awaited...

An a little comparaison for explaining why a game based on farm shouldn't forgive that : Diablo III market.

Closed after dev have notice than the game haven't got the same amount of addict than Diablo II.

Why farm when you can buy? Is it the purpose of the game? ...

Too bad the Brakk is way better than the "youhavetobreaktroughthatHUEGgrindwallDetron".

At least make it on-par DE

Too bad the Brakk is way better than the "youhavetobreaktroughthatHUEGgrindwallDetron".

At least make it on-par DE

Brakk has high impact, med slash, and less puncture for 150 total.  Detron is 100 pure radiation, but radiation is a 75% bonus to heavy grineer.  This thing will be an antigrineer beast without falloff damage if what the Detron the corpus are using against us is any indication.  That lack of drop off damage is huge, but I think it is fair with travel time.

Brakk has high impact, med slash, and less puncture for 150 total.  Detron is 100 pure radiation, but radiation is a 75% bonus to heavy grineer.  This thing will be an antigrineer beast without falloff damage if what the Detron the corpus are using against us is any indication.  That lack of drop off damage is huge, but I think it is fair with travel time.

The 75% damage bonus only applies to Napalms and Bombards (they use Alloy armor) .

The Detron has a much lower pellet count, lower crit and status chance and lower crit damage.

If the damage would at least be CLOSE to the Brakk (2/3rd is not close), it would be alright.

Edited by Grulos

The 75% damage bonus only applies to Napalms and Bombards (they use Alloy armor) .

The Detron has a much lower pellet count, lower crit and status chance and lower crit damage.

If the damage would at least be CLOSE to the Brakk (2/3rd is not close), it would be alright.

Lack of fall off damage counts a lot more than you might think.  It doesn't need to be a rehash with different damage types.  If I'm not doing a boss run rush I'd likely carry a Detron for extended survivals or defense games.

The only things that you see in high level grineer missions are elite lancers and napalms and bombards. 

Scorpions and Shield Lancers die very quickly, so the only issue you have are the heavy gunners that spawn here and there. 

Slap on Corrosive/Viral and you have, prolly one of the best anti grineer weapons in the game. 

• 2 weeks later...

Harvester attacked me two times and i got this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=218826157 
Now, all i need to wait Griener vs Corpus and cross my fingers i will get him 3rd time and that Reciver. 

This is starting to be preety anoying. 
I've got message from AladV 5 days ago, and since then i farm with group of 4 men with message and we get 0 Harvester. 
We tried Deffence, Invasion..nothing.
Double spawn rate my &#!.

Edited by Omnifrost