Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Ever Meet Stalker

Davoodoo

Question

Probably some of you already meet this menace. 45lvl mob taunts you few times then appears out of nowhere and wants to kill you. Just be careful and dont try to take it head on with unmodded frame, during my last meeting with it i got oneshotted in my rhino. If you have any tips or lore or anything that can help during encounter with it pls post it here.

He took out 2 moderately modded players in one slashdash.

Seems to be modelled after Excalibur.

If you die, he will vanish, btw. Least, it happened with us.

3v1, 2 of us got taken out by his slash(didn't even see it coming)

Mine was Vor, too.

Edited by FlameLaevateinn

Probably some of you already meet this menace. 45lvl mob taunts you few times then appears out of nowhere and wants to kill you. Just be careful and dont try to take it head on with unmodded frame, during my last meeting with it i got oneshotted in my rhino. If you have any tips or lore or anything that can help during encounter with it pls post it here.

I've read that if you move in and out of it's meelee range you can keep it occupied by making it switch weapons constantly thus making it an easy kill, though I haven't tryed my self as I haven't met it yet. Edited by CubedOobleck

&#! soon as i saw the first taunt i hid myself after that he wiped the entire place of ppl he made my elimination mission for me... no xp but tons of items too loot... it was my first encounter and i freaked out i didnt know what happened freaked out even more after i saw him take down a heavy grineer in 1 hit...

Edited by anglackel

We killed the Stalker today but no drop. He is not very smart. He got stuck on the Loki decoy till we gave him a bullet storm in hes face and then he just got on his kness like in a meditation pose and disapeared.

Can not wait to see him again.

I killed Vor today come Stalker kill me!!!

And yes he is Tenno design.

i had my first encounter today!! :D i was so frked out by it! After hearing about it, i knew it was him the moment i saw the his chat box. Came for revenge after killlin Vor. He was lvl 35. Look like a excalibur model since i seen him slash dash. He sometimes even teleports to your location. I tried run back to a previous room and he jst appeared there couple seconds later. Man if i didnt jst finish craftin my BOLTOR and was usin my Saryn lvl 20, i would of smoked him with my Ember. Damn tht stalker!!

P.S. whats the story on him? is he a rogue? or do the factions now have an evil Warframe on thier hands? quite interestin if u ask me...