Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Accomplishes Without Doing Objectives

Pave

I've gotten this on two missions so far:

First was on the First missions of Venus: Corpus Sabotage. This happened on the new "snow planet"-tileset/map. As usual I went to explore and ignored the objective.

I ended up into a platform to which I reached via an elevator. And suddenly I just flew away in my "kite", even if I saw nothing to like it.

Second time was on a Infected Spy-mission, Venus again.

Once again Ignore last to console/data-comps and explored, I ended up in prison area (omnious feeling that I get extra-rescue missions), took three data-bags to the exit, reached the final data-bank...and then rescue missions was trickered. Note: Lotus had already annouced abou the prison area earlier when i visited there.

While carrying the last data-.bag to the prison (I had fortunately alrteady cleaned the area), I opened all the ceels that was to be opened. None of the cells had the hostage, nor there was any annoucement of finding him/her.

So with the intel-bag, I went to the exit, where I picked the rest of the packs. Bam, mission complete (all the bags were next to my kite).

Both time I got a resonable bonus credits (+600) and good chunk of bonus exp.

On Global chat, I heard there was a player who was able to do this same thing on very high level alert mission with random/"?"-reward too.

So yeah, Missions Accomplished by not doing objectives...

Okay continuation to this with this image:

31cfbc192ef80aa27e10b4230226af0cc98b0fdec6e7abc7c4b655350b84f0d94g.jpg

In this missions, the exit locates in a location that the hostage cannot climb into. So I tried to get her killed by leaving her behind and rush as much as forward as possible, after clearing out the room. Turns out that since I was their primary target, no mobs very spawned around her (this was Rescue-mission on Mercury). So I eventually reached the exit with the feeling "well now I have to abort the mission". Nope, Mission Accomplished and extra 1K-credits handed out (no extra upgrade card/"mod" this time however).