Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.6

[DE]Rebecca

WOOO

But We still need clarification about Harvester.

The harvester is like a stalker.However instead of the stalker showing up its a Zanuka who has come to harvest you. I've had it appear 3 times now and i got the Detron Blueprint. I hope this helps to clear thing up.

Edited by nebuchadnezzar4

the harvester is like a stalker.However instead of the stalker showing up its a Zanuka how has come to harvest you. I've had it appear 3 times now and i got the Detron Blueprint. I hope this helps to clear thing up.

It doesn't help until it seems to be 100% random with no way to trigger it. ;)

The hotfix is fine and all, but I expected a fix for this annoying: mods loadout/ weapon or frame appearance issue of not saving properly :)

I know it can be temporary "fixed" by after finishing editing your things to exit fully out to star map before a mission or closing the game...however it's stil is a nuisance :) Hopefully you guys will fix it in the next update/hotfix.

Cheers!

~C0n

Edited by C0nw0rk

A couple of bugs that have been around for a few patches:

Immortal Skins do not appear in the Diorama

Arsenal UI will randomly lock up or disable model rotation when not the Host

If item is purchased from Market while in Arsenal, all recently made changes are reversed

While zoomed in on a planet, all nodes will randomly disappear when moving mouse, must zoom out to fix

If an enemy is killed while hacking or alerting, the hack or alert will still complete regardless of subject's death

Head models randomly disappear when viewing body skins in Arsenal

If in Keys while accepting invitation, keys button becomes inaccessible until game is restarted

Corpus planet-side missions have various holes where Valkyr can escape map (mostly at top of rock formations)

Please change infested back to the way they were before.

I agree. The Infested at least need their own planet for bosses and such. The Infestation is a nice feature and the rewards keep casual players active and whatnot, but for those of us who want to finish the Codex or just try to farm mods that drop exclusively some certain infested, its a pain in the &#!.  Example: Contagious Spread. Yes it also drops from Scavenger drops but those are rare drops. At least for me anyways. Still haven't gotten one. But again. Infested need a home outside the derelict.

Changes

- Your personal stat is back on the squad info panel when you press “Z”.

- Improved recent players list: add context menu item to invite to your session, includes friends in this list, and sorts the most recent players to the top.

- Changed Infested Impedance Aura to reduce speed by only 3%/level to prevent squads of four from stopping all Infested completely (now a maximized team should reduce infested speed by 72%).

- Lowered the amount of bloom in a set of particularly radiant lockers in the Jupiter Gas Cities.

Fixes

- Fixed common crash related to joining a mission in progress.

- Fixed massive “hitch” when using mod fusion.

- Fixed Mod fusion cancel button setting scrollbar to the bottom of the screen.

- Fixed issue where star chart and UI would sometimes disappear after completing a mission.

- Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning, the power was not working on enemies that were already under the influence of a reaction animation.

- Fixed issue with chat history being unlimited that resulted in slow loads when opening social menu. Long play sessions with active chats would have experienced this issue.

- Fixed container explosion FX not appearing.

Beautiful. Thank you, DE. Each and every one of these issues are good.

However, I'm also noticing things with Nova's WH... whenever I use it near railing or on a closed path, WH tends to either aim for the rail or not teleport you altogether. I need to check further.