I also want to be able to play infested missions at my discretion, not the discretion of the RNG deciding on when and where invasions occur. Believe it or not I sometimes find it fun to blast apart a bunch of infested when I don't feel like trying too hard and want to see some death and destruction on my part.

Amm ... I hope this is not too much to ask for , but.
Please Consider either addning a WHOLE new planet to the solar systam that HAS Infested on it  or  simply return it to the way it was before ....
It would be awesome if there was a new planet that had ONLY infested on it and stuff like that.
(So many good mods , we are going to need more space where to put them in our warframes or weapons ,do try to figure out a solution to this problem :)

I agree. The Infested at least need their own planet for bosses and such. The Infestation is a nice feature and the rewards keep casual players active and whatnot, but for those of us who want to finish the Codex or just try to farm mods that drop exclusively some certain infested, its a pain in the &#!.  Example: Contagious Spread. Yes it also drops from Scavenger drops but those are rare drops. At least for me anyways. Still haven't gotten one. But again. Infested need a home outside the derelict.

I still have yet to see a singe lobber crawler, and still need 20 scans on the electric crawlers. Completing the codex is near impossible with the current model.

I haven't really had a problem with the infested being taken off the star map, the orokin derelict is enough of their own planet, or at least it is for me.

The new system actually makes things slightly interesting and also seems to be more true to what the infested are, they simply need to make it so certain types of 'rare' infested appear again, and spawn more often.

They didn't even change the Infested, they just changed the Infested Impendance Aura so you couldn't make Infested stop 100%

We know. We're just saying that we want it back so Infested have at least one dedicated planet with a variety of mission choices just like the other two factions.

The harvester is like a stalker.However instead of the stalker showing up its a Zanuka who has come to harvest you. I've had it appear 3 times now and i got the Detron Blueprint. I hope this helps to clear thing up.

That's been clarified. We need to know how to bring it out when we want to.

Please change infested back to the way they were before. They need their own planet on the star charts.

While I do like the seemingly more lore-accurate logical change to infested missions, I still would like this. As it is now, there is no reliable way to select and play a specific mission type or a specific level of infested at any given time. This makes me sad, as I enjoy fighting infested more than any other faction.

Please fix:

- Loadout not being saved properly bug

- Cloudy starmap bug

- Assasination targets not appearing bug

- Bring back Eris as an infestation only planet! We want our old Xini and Cyath maps back! Corpus is so boring...