Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.6

[DE]Rebecca

I haven't really had a problem with the infested being taken off the star map, the orokin derelict is enough of their own planet, or at least it is for me.

The new system actually makes things slightly interesting and also seems to be more true to what the infested are, they simply need to make it so certain types of 'rare' infested appear again, and spawn more often.

It wouldn't suck so hard if we could find 2 - 5 electric/lobbers per round. That would also fix the mod drop issue.

Crashing issues still exist and FPS drops are worse than before.

Shame they don't even speak about it. They even fixed a crash that until now, i have never heard about, which is the crash when you join an existing game. 

I believe this is a major issue for a huge amount of players, which are sadly leaving the game as there is no response given from Staff.

No they really don't.

I like how everyone who says no has absolutely no argument to state.

Just no, eh? Just because you carry the authority to decree arbitrarily to the rest of us peasants? The lore is non-existent, and a bunch of people will enjoy it. So, why not? There -must- be a reason for this, surely you aren't just being mindlessly punishing to part of the community, are you?

PLEASE bring infested back to star map ! game is not as good without them and many other players feel the same.  the game has been growing in great ways - but this was a big step backwards in my opinion. 

They should at lest have Xini.

Infested have to come from somewhere they don't just spawn out of nowhere so why not just 1 planet?

Could be the same as the Corrupted in the Void. Grineer and Corpus found the ships and were consumed by the infested. I think that's where they came from. I also think that if people want Xini back with Infested so badly why are they defending the Corpus when they invade? Why not let them take over the node?

Could you please finally add shield bar to team stats?

Your silly,

you know that's never gonna happen. Why would they add something useful,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Shame they don't even speak about it. They even fixed a crash that until now, i have never heard about, which is the crash when you join an existing game. 

I believe this is a major issue for a huge amount of players, which are sadly leaving the game as there is no response given from Staff.

DE doesn't seem to care, given how they tend to look into the most asinine and pointless of things yet cannot bear to look into the major issues. I love the game, but DE is starting to get more and more on my nerves. If they don't see to it that the MAJOR crashes are fixed, I'll use my fair share and see myself out the door. Crashes shouldn't exist in the system for months at a time. Just wish that Rebecca and the crew would actually stop looking the other way.