Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.6

[DE]Rebecca

I like how everyone who says no has absolutely no argument to state.

Just no, eh? Just because you carry the authority to decree arbitrarily to the rest of us peasants? The lore is non-existent, and a bunch of people will enjoy it. So, why not? There -must- be a reason for this, surely you aren't just being mindlessly punishing to part of the community, are you?

I've argued and given reasons why in the past. The person I was quoting didn't give a reason so why should I in that situation?

In the interest of explaining to you, the roving Infested fit a more interesting role as constant Invaders instead of just another established faction. It doesn't even make sense for a non-technological faction to hold territory against two groups capable of orbital bombardment.

For gameplay, why even bother giving them a planet? Their Invasions are constant enough that the Infested are available to fight in regular missions every day and their own tileset is easy to get into. Nav cords drop everywhere.

They should at lest have Xini.

Infested have to come from somewhere they don't just spawn out of nowhere so why not just 1 planet?

They come from the Derelicts. The other factions can't get to them easily, so the Infested are safe to attack from there. If they lived on Xini the Grineer could just park a Galleon or two in orbit and nuke the planet till it turns to slag. They're space Zombies not the Zerg.

Arguments like this just make it clear you only want safe easy farming locations.

Edited by ValhaHazred

Please change infested back to the way they were before. They need their own planet on the star charts.

This..

My favorite thing to do in Warframe, is to just play infested defense missions. Which I'm not allowed to do at my own discretion anymore. :(

Please bring it back!

Could be the same as the Corrupted in the Void. Grineer and Corpus found the ships and were consumed by the infested. I think that's where they came from. I also think that if people want Xini back with Infested so badly why are they defending the Corpus when they invade? Why not let them take over the node?

INFESTATION describes both a disease and its victims - a metamorphic affliction without cure. Living organisms are consumed and merged into rabid amalgamations.

Individuals are violent and animalistic yet the larger whole exhibits signs of coordination, with multiple swarms converging on ships and colonies.

Its origins are uncertain but there is historical evidence of a similar outbreak before The Collapse.

That's what I got from the ingame description. So I guess they don't have a specific place where they live then?

Also you do bring up a good point about people defending the nodes when they could let infested take over. I guess you would have to ask each player because I'm sure they do it for different reasons. Most likely it's for the reward though.

I've argued and given reasons why in the past. The person I was quoting didn't give a reason so why should I in that situation?

In the interest of explaining to you, the roving Infested fit a more interesting role as constant Invaders instead of just another established faction. It doesn't even make sense for a non-technological faction to hold territory against two groups capable of orbital bombardment.

For gameplay, why even bother giving them a planet? Their Invasions are constant enough that the Infested are available to fight in regular missions every day and their own tileset is easy to get into. Nav cords drop everywhere.

They come from the Derelicts. The other factions can't get to them easily, so the Infested are safe to attack from there. If they lived on Xini the Grineer could just park a Galleon or two in orbit and nuke the planet till it turns to slag. They're space Zombies not the Zerg.

Arguments like this just make it clear you only want safe easy farming locations.

I actually just want to fight different factions without making keys.

MASSIVE BUG: On infestation/ Neptune-Galatea, missions are random types(Spy,Sabotage and Assassination). In ASSASSINATION there is NO TARGET , only a waypoint.Happened to me 5 times in the last hour.Same goes for my clan buddies!

Edited by Coach-Aprax

XaPN1Jd.jpg

when are they going to fix this issue? ive had it over 5 times now and i really &!$$es me off when it overloads my graphics driver...

+1

...and fixed auto-resolve equipment bug yet which used to work but you broke again? nope? -___-

Edited by Mordavia1982