Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.6

[DE]Rebecca

FOR SCANNING CRAWLERS

Since I see a lot of people here are strugling to find the different crawlers here a little help

For sure electric crawler go in Orokin derelict defense the start to apear at a regular pace after wave 5 and you get like 3-5 every 5 waves after that

If you can hold long enough Lobber crawler start after 15 waves but you need to either go there with friend who dont use mass domage abilities or go alone or they will most certainly die before you can scan them. Even then they are still verry rare it's usualy something like 1-2 every five wave after 15 

Yes because it's almost impossible to farm mods that only infested drop now. And all anti-infested mods are now near useless.

you do know that orokin derelict missions are ONLY infested mobs right? go do an orokin defense for 30 waves, get all the mods you could need.

Nice hotfix DE. Great work! I love my own name back to Z popup. And 3 days left for Councilor Vay Hek rework (my timezone, it is January 3)

But.... the problem is... the game crashed more often. From rare rate to a common rate. I've been playing 22 missions today and crashed 19 times.

After this HOTFIX i got screen freeze on tower survivals and the invited players disconnecting and getting all reward what we got on mission ,only me the one who not get ,and after 5 min need to close the game. Any idea how repair and i verified files and not worked.

the problem still exists for me

We all have the same problem. 

Is DE really looking to everybody? Feel sad to have to quit this game because I just can't play it, after 250 well played hours, and still in love with the game.

Please change infested back to the way they were before. They need their own planet on the star charts.

They have to originate from a certain planet anyways. It would make sense that they have there own planet. Just appearing out of no where like they had the ability to travel through space? They're infested, infected, lifeless creatures... They don't have the ability to make transportation and travel.

I have some strange freezes on corpus drones and osprey death (explosion sequence). My gtx 770 can drop to 80 fps to under 1 at those time.

Its like one of their polygons or maybe engine trail get suddenly longer to an infinite lenght, probably going outside the world or whatever.

Its quite annoying as those enemies are frequently encountered.

Please change infested back to the way they were before. They need their own planet on the star charts.

at least one planet. i mean come on... where can they possibly come from to invade all the dam time if they don't even have a "home world" ????????????????????? they don't come from void, that's for sure... otherwise we wouldn'y HAVE voids and we'd just be fighting corrupted invasions.

*squash "came from void, bro" comments*

Plz bring back the infested missions, being able to fight infested and gain rewards are fun, but doing it 3 times is not good, the stuff you guys fixed help, but not what we really want, bring back infested missions, warframe has been doing this for a long time, don't betray enemies that badly, keep the operation missions as it is, but put a time limit, on europa, there is a group of people helping corpus, and we went to nearly beating corpus to 75% of the time, so please fix these 2, major problems I can't deal with, I want my 50k credits and 3 orokin cells :C

agreed.  my only real complaint is a lot of planets have duplicate missions now... take Eris for example. Viver used to be a level 15-20 Corpus mission, and Xini used to be a level 15-20 infested mission.  Now they're both level 15-20 corpus missions and the maps are identical.  Some things need tweaked, maybe some level ranges changed...

Now that is a valid concern! I hope they can think up a couple new game modes to spice things up.

Have my upvote. I would like an infested planet, or a "permanent" infestation of Eris. There has to always be at least one spot to fight infested at all times!

EDIT: Some of my thoughts on invasions. The concept itself is fine, but execution needs a little work. (My opinion is that people do not care whether the infested are invading or not, they want 24/7 access to the infested missions.)

• Make invasions more frequent.
  • There should always be at least one invasion running.
  • Do not limit them to two planets at a time.
  • Limit max number of nodes so that we do not have the entire planet infested. (My arbitrary suggestion would be 5 nodes randomly picked from anywhere in the planet.)
  • Less gallium, more of other rare resources! Perhaps offer rare resources available in that region?

Edited by GSrevolution

DERebecca, on 02 Jan 2014 - 9:58 PM, said:...

- Fixed issue where star chart and UI would sometimes disappear after completing a mission....

Anything new about the white fog?

(There are times when the "white fog" effect that welcomes you in a lobby gets glitched/bugged after you do a mission as a client, causing intense fps drop/load time increase when entering starchart - like when you back away from lobby.)

Also:

Tried searching for the word "fog" in this topic for no avail even after I've originally posted this message - meaning it didn't find the word "fog" in my post. I guess the word is just too short but:

- We either need an indication (error message) when the searched for word is too short

- Or the search engine is weak

Edited by K_Shiro

did you guys fix the apparent memory leak of the void capture missions? no other void mission makes these weird slowdowns (including a complete 1 sec pause during the "phase" initial animation when you enter the void mission)

this slowdown continues in the hud after finishing the mission and studders the chat screen badly.

The hotfix is fine and all, but I expected a fix for this annoying: mods loadout/ weapon or frame appearance issue of not saving properly :)

I know it can be temporary "fixed" by after finishing editing your things to exit fully out to star map before a mission or closing the game...however it's stil is a nuisance :) Hopefully you guys will fix it in the next update/hotfix.

Cheers!

~C0n

Agree with the loadout not saving or resetting.

Also, please.. add an ACCEPT button.. 

Currently.....the APPLY button works as an ACCEPT button not an APPLY function like it should!.

APPLY would save the configuration and let you mod/edit/work further.

ACCEPT should save the changes and then QUIT the weapon/char/sentry loadout section(what APPLY does atm).

Because the amount of times you have to exit the loadeditor to make minimum changes is outright $&*&*#(%&.

Wanted to load 3 different mod loads? good luck! you will need at least 3 back and forths.

Want to change a loadout and maybe upgrade one mod or change the layout? tough luck buddy! you have to make like 3 movements at least by applying, quitting, returning and redo.

Also, for the love of god..

During special missions like INVASION, DERELICT-VAULT, or events like CICERO.

make the entire load out of the team visible to the teammates(including equipment and gear), particularly during the timer screen before launching the mission.

this is to prevent morons who claim to have a lapis or vermillion and who end ruining your quest-run to obtain CICERO 100% or 400% (l by lying and bringing a weaker antitoxin than the required )

I failed 2 CICERO runs and  2 lapis due of this... (aka some jokester claiming he had lapis, and he had a weaker antitoxin.. and we ended around 85%)

Edited by Cesarin

i personally love the infested invasion missions but i also agree they should still have 2 planets of their own one low lvl to introduce new players and one high lvl for the end gamers who just like to hit stuff. u dont have to get rid of invasions either just do the same thing u are doing with the corpus/grineer with their conflicts. The rewards will keep the players on the "clean up duty" without having to wait several hours for an infested mission of your choice and then we can pick which faction we want to fight instead of being forced between 2 factions or mid lvl (20s) infested which makes lvling characters indirectly made for infested much more difficult to lvl like vauban's bastille yes these can be used everywhere but they shine against infested as frost does against corpus. we should be able to choose between the 3 factions at will with the derelict being as much a bonus as the void is.

Btw i appreciate all the fixes and changes and LOVE the reintroduction of our our health bars when pressing z (it was killing me not knowing how close i was to death no pun intended) much appreciated and keep up the great work.