Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.6

[DE]Rebecca

Anything new about the white fog?

(There are times when the "white fog" effect that welcomes you in a lobby gets glitched/bugged after you do a mission as a client, causing intense fps drop/load time increase when entering starchart - like when you back away from lobby.)

Also:

Tried searching for the word "fog" in this topic for no avail even after I've originally posted this message - meaning it didn't find the word "fog" in my post. I guess the word is just too short but:

- We either need an indication (error message) when the searched for word is too short

- Or the search engine is weak

^ THIS OMFG. I f***ing hate that god damn fog. I end up having to always restart the entire client for it to go away. It's super f***ing annoying. least I'm not the only one experiencing this..

Edited by DeusInsania

instead of decreasing the mods why dont u make the mod where if 2 or more people with impedance have it  then its a reduction and when ur solo there is no reductions and they should take off nerfing for playing survival or defense mode like if u buff mags damage during high lvl enemies to original stats not more there should be a buff to players playing defense mode like if u go past 20 u get a tiny little buff to armor and the pod too now it seems that if u play higher than 30 on eris as soon as u get a couple of enemies like 4 or 5 the pod get destroyed you make them so much stronger than they need to be i think alot of us would agree to put on buffs 

The new infested system kind of makes me feel like that THE infested are the end game now. As the normal way to find them is the derelicts wich are way too high lvl for new players. What ofc they will find is the invasions but 1 problem i see in those that you cant see what mission types they are. They are just invasion. When you go to the mission its just a surprice of what sort of mission it is =l Aswell when infested are such uncommon to get to compared to other factions the builds for infested gets kind of not so used. It would be nice if they'd have their own planet somewhere atleast as the new players know nothing of the game as plenty of my friends have asked of me that does the infested even exist in the game ? as they are so uncommon nowdays as they know nothing of the invasion system.

no fix on the Immortal skins not working properly?

in the dojo my entire frame gets the color that is set on Tint Color 4 under Appearance. Regardless of what frame I use with an Immortal skin.

Also, acoording to my squad mates, I often get this color on their client as well.

Please change infested back to the way they were before. They need their own planet on the star charts.

I could not agree more, they do need a place of "origin".

However, I wouldn't just revert them to what they were. As it is a popular faction with players, they should be improved. I would like to see more variety in them, like they have done with the Grineer, with 3 different styles of mobs for all the different tilesets that are available. But I don't know what DE has planned for us in the future, maybe we will have different tilesets for all factions.

Edited by SoanoS