Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.6

[DE]Rebecca

I also want to be able to play infested missions at my discretion, not the discretion of the RNG deciding on when and where invasions occur. Believe it or not I sometimes find it fun to blast apart a bunch of infested when I don't feel like trying too hard and want to see some death and destruction on my part.

There is always OD ;). But yes, a non key gated infested home planet would be nice.

I'm not quiet sure which solution Infested impedance needed. According to the wiki it already worked with diminishing return, granted I was never able to get 4 people together to use it (3 at most) to verify if it actually did that rather then just stacking. But that would have worked just fine rather then reducing it;s overall effect/usefulness.

Just having 3 impedance mods already severely slowed them down to the point of hilarity, that said I only used that mod ONE EVENING.

Because as funny as it looks, having them slow down to much makes survival near unplayable, and defense incredibly tedious. 

So the wiki was wrong then I guess, but then why not actually implement diminishing returns rather then nerfing it's overall effectiveness?