• Announcements

• [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/12/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 11.5.7

Finally a descent reward for a ODs. May the credits be ever in your favor!

Edited by Nezgol
  • Upvote 8

While I appreciate the change to ODS, I'm not sure 5k credits is worth it at that point. I've done an absolute ton of ODS and don't think them all being 2.5-5k would be worth it. I'd have preferred them being removed entirely, but the core change is nice.

• Upvote 57

Thanks.

Void credits seems still broken. It should be 10k, not 5k.

Edited by MECT_HET
  • Upvote 7

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

Ahhhh, nice.

Hope you all had restful holidays~

now how about fixing drop table for void survival in general? I'm tired of leaving those things with an entire latron and three sets of mag prime ;)

• Upvote 20

So while we are fixing ancient Bugs. This is just an oversight I think. BUT. On Corpus Ships, and Orokin Towers and such, Ciphers say "Grineer Cipher" Pretty sure the Grineer aren't programming Ciphers for the Orokin.

• Upvote 13

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

YES! OH GOD YES!

• Upvote 5

theres something missing from this that should be here (maybe harvester spawn rate increase?)

If only. :C

• Upvote 2