[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 11.5.7

211 posts in this topic

Finally a descent reward for a ODs. May the credits be ever in your favor!

Edited by Nezgol

While I appreciate the change to ODS, I'm not sure 5k credits is worth it at that point. I've done an absolute ton of ODS and don't think them all being 2.5-5k would be worth it. I'd have preferred them being removed entirely, but the core change is nice.

theres something missing from this that should be here (maybe harvester spawn rate increase?)

Thanks.

Void credits seems still broken. It should be 10k, not 5k.

Edited by MECT_HET

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

Ahhhh, nice.

Hope you all had restful holidays~

now how about fixing drop table for void survival in general? I'm tired of leaving those things with an entire latron and three sets of mag prime ;)

So while we are fixing ancient Bugs. This is just an oversight I think. BUT. On Corpus Ships, and Orokin Towers and such, Ciphers say "Grineer Cipher" Pretty sure the Grineer aren't programming Ciphers for the Orokin.

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

YES! OH GOD YES!

theres something missing from this that should be here (maybe harvester spawn rate increase?)

If only. :C

Nice improvement.s to ODS. 2.5k seems a bit low but otherwise I like it.

ODS = Meh, take out the credits and replace with Burston Stock, then I'll be happy.