[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 11.5.7

Finally a descent reward for a ODs. May the credits be ever in your favor!

Edited by Nezgol
  • Upvote 8

While I appreciate the change to ODS, I'm not sure 5k credits is worth it at that point. I've done an absolute ton of ODS and don't think them all being 2.5-5k would be worth it. I'd have preferred them being removed entirely, but the core change is nice.

• Upvote 57

Thanks.

Void credits seems still broken. It should be 10k, not 5k.

Edited by MECT_HET
  • Upvote 7

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

Ahhhh, nice.

Hope you all had restful holidays~

now how about fixing drop table for void survival in general? I'm tired of leaving those things with an entire latron and three sets of mag prime ;)

• Upvote 20

So while we are fixing ancient Bugs. This is just an oversight I think. BUT. On Corpus Ships, and Orokin Towers and such, Ciphers say "Grineer Cipher" Pretty sure the Grineer aren't programming Ciphers for the Orokin.

• Upvote 13

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

YES! OH GOD YES!

• Upvote 5

theres something missing from this that should be here (maybe harvester spawn rate increase?)

If only. :C

• Upvote 2