Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.7

[DE]Rebecca

G'day,

Thanks for the fixes.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the problems with mod card drops.

Read my posts in the forums on the mod card problem.

So far in 2 hours of play this morning I have received 12 well of life

and a bunch of rupture and a heap of sentinel cards.

This is ridiculous. Killing ancient toxic in a void and getting these low

level useless cards at 20 waves on a defense.

FIX THE MOD CARD DROP TABLES PLEASE

I put this post in here in the hope the gorgeous Rebecca will make

my new years wish come true :-)

Ootyfast Tearaway

Fixes:

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

I haven't really had an issue with this, but I do have a recurring issue where my Penta grenades keep resetting to their default color when I leave the Arsenal, swap palettes, swap weapons, etc. and is only averted by being in the Arsenal while the Lobby counts down.

Just logged in to check, it's still an issue. :P

Edited by Archwizard

Hmm - and they broke after this occurred, with you as a Client?

"made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen"

Before that they were showing innacurate numbers. Now they are still the same. It still happens to me as Client/Host. For example I pick the Seer and equip it, shows something like 22, 22, 25, then when equiped, I move the cursor to another weapon and then move the cursor back to Seer it shows 235, 235, 353. Then after moving the cursor to another weapon and back to Seer again it shows 353, 353, 543. (Stats being, Impact, Puncture, Slash). Sometimes element damage doesn't show.

Edited by Xan3

Changes:

Changed Orokin Derelict Survival rewards:

- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K

- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K

- Common Fusion Cores replaced with Uncommon or Rare Cores.

These changes occurred because the existing 1K/Common Rewards were far too low considering the enemy levels and difficulty of the mission. We will be monitoring feedback here and are discussing further options with rewards.

Here's some feedback : NO MORE CREDIT REWARDS. EVER. Other than that... thank you DE :-)

While I appreciate ODS being looked at, I'm unappreciative that among them was not an increased percentage of rare drops.
I don't mean on the 5-10 minute markers either, since by 10 minutes you get two chances, so for blueprints and pieces, that's fairly reasonable.

But 20 minutes, not only have you managed to wait out in ODS for 20 minutes, with its higher level mobs and rooms that are unbearably difficult to hold up in if you get that tileset with the massive tree maze thing, but you've spent 1.5k for the bp to build the key, 5k + resources to build the key, a minute to wait and many more to possibly gather a group that can handle it as you can't freely join these survival types. 

Now, instead of seeing a C3 or 1.5k credit cache after ripping arguably one of the hardest survival maps, well gee look, 3.5k more credits and an added tier to my fusion core! Still not seeing the rarer drops, and I only get the one chance, at 20 minutes. (Or if your group is competent enough and you didn't get the tileset with the ugly tree maze, you can wait another 20 minutes as the mobs get harder and harder to find ANOTHER 5k and UC3 Fusion Core)

tl;dr - 5 and 10 mins come often enough that rates are fine, 20 minutes should have increased chances of finding rare items because less often is it reached

Thanks.

I'm still thinking you haven't fixed your void credit reward yet. It's acutally not 5k, it's 10k.

This..

10K is the LEAST we should get for those OD survivals,  same with Void and high level survivals!

should be from 10-50K, then we would feel they were worth it,.. and ONLY rare Cores..

Thank you.

My friends and I where disscussing this the other day.

We where saying the rewards kinda sucked for the type of mission and the key.

and im glad this fix came out.

:)

I hope this same fix gets done with T1 , T2 , T3 and Specially Vault missions.

Where we have to craft keys to get there but we are actually giving up 2 keys to get in,

the "Dragon Keys".

Not to mention that 4 people have to carry a different key each to make sure we will get into the vault.

so thats 8 keys.

Then when entering the vault, only to find out its crappy rewards.

Which makes it a bit unfair that we are giving up 2 keys / 8 Keys with 4 people for mediocre rewards for such places.

Im asking DE to please look into this as well.

thank you.

Edited by MagmaTung

Hmm - and they broke after this occurred, with you as a Client?

"made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen"

Do you have any opinion on the current harvester spawn rate and any insight on if they are gonna increase it

Before that they were showing innacurate numbers. Now they are still the same. It still happens to me as Client/Host. For example I pick the Seer and equip it, shows something like 22, 22, 25, then when equiped, I move the cursor to another weapon and then move the cursor back to Seer it shows 235, 235, 353. Then after moving the cursor to another weapon and back to Seer again it shows 353, 353, 543. (Stats being, Impact, Puncture, Slash). Sometimes element damage doesn't show.

I can confirm these issues. They also happen when playing solo.

I seem to be pretty lucky to nearly have completed my fang prime, as it seems they are a seriously rare drop...

One thing I can complain about though is Orokin Void Defense and Survival Missions.

My friend got:

- 5 min : mag prime systems

- 10 min: credit cache

- 15 min: mag prime systems

- 20  min: mag prime systems

Ironic thing is, I seriously need the mag prime systems (yet we can't trade >.< )... then I decide to try my luck:

- 5 min: latron prime part

- 10 min: latron prime part

- 15 min: credit cache

- 20 min: latron prime part

- 25 min: latron prime part

SERIOUSLY!? Fix RNG please!

Edited by Els236

Fixes:

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

-Fixed Client’s weapon Arsenal stats not reflecting Mods/Upgrades after returning from a mission and still in a lobby.

-Fixed incorrect text on 5K credit caches (was only showing 4K) this was showing incorrectly for all void Surival missions.

Erhm,.. the arsenal not saving mod changes, was NOT only happening when in a lobby, they were happening ALL the time.....

However,..Thx for all the updates/hotfixes, much appericiated. :)

just finished ODS.DROP rate is horrible,drop mods are bs,thx for this FIX......15 MIN  SOLO NOT ONE FUSION CORE....NICE FIX........i got 15 swift dead,5 first loki power mod,etc....wwwwwttttttfffffffff ,pl dont fix in future.........things that dont need fix....cous somebody whats to make money one rare cores...in future...what else.....to think or say...

Translation:

Just finished an ODS. The Drop rate is still horrible, Mods are bad but thanks for the fix. I did 15 minutes alone and didn't even get a single fusion core, Nice fix though. I got to 15 minutes but swift dead? Loki's first power mod? Etc? What's up? Don't fix in the future stuff that don't need fixing, because someone is making money from rare cores? in the future? What else to say or even think?

//// End of Translation

Disclaimer: This is just a Translation, my experiences in the ODS do not reflect his experiences at all. Drop rates are totally random. In my own experience, I'm almost close to building the Sicarus Prime.

Edited by Xan3

theres something missing from this that should be here (maybe harvester spawn rate increase?)

They added an event weapon that wasn't even given by the event to be dropped by the harvester.  While it is a pain, a major pain, I don't see a problem with the spawn rate with the harvester.