Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.7

[DE]Rebecca

oh, didn't even realize the 4k credit caches were 5k this whole time. but thanks for the boost to FC's and credits. but I'd prefer if credit caches were just straight up replaced with cores. even common ones

also I did notice that sometimes my arsenal stuff wouldn't save upon entering a mission, thanks for fixing that, too!

might want to look at the orthos forest skin (I don't have any other forest camo skins, so maybe those are bugged too), but it doesn't show up in the dojo, and sometimes in the arsenal tab after coming out of a mission

I will be blunt here....still not good enough...every loot table, RNG or whatever...still not dropping or showing what you need to complete your collection of weapons or whatever....for the love of god just increase them already higher chance to get what you need....yeah whatever too easy quit complaining descent hotfix or whatever i dont care...feedback

Changes:

Changed Orokin Derelict Survival rewards:

- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K

- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K

- Common Fusion Cores replaced with Uncommon or Rare Cores.

These changes occurred because the existing 1K/Common Rewards were far too low considering the enemy levels and difficulty of the mission. We will be monitoring feedback here and are discussing further options with rewards.

Fixes:

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

-Fixed Client’s weapon Arsenal stats not reflecting Mods/Upgrades after returning from a mission and still in a lobby.

-Fixed incorrect text on 5K credit caches (was only showing 4K) this was showing incorrectly for all void Surival missions.

NOthing on the  fog after a mission? >.<

Changes:

Changed Orokin Derelict Survival rewards:

- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K

- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K

- Common Fusion Cores replaced with Uncommon or Rare Cores.

These changes occurred because the existing 1K/Common Rewards were far too low considering the enemy levels and difficulty of the mission. We will be monitoring feedback here and are discussing further options with rewards.

How about 3-4 or 5 Orokin Cells as a reward.

"Changed Orokin Derelict survival rewards"

:D

Did not remove credit caches :|

Every time I see "X Credit cache" pop up, it just feels like failure. Like the game just points at me and laughs "HAHA You just wasted 5 minutes!"

Seriously? The change is a step in the right direction I guess but they are an order of magnitude too small. I could get 5k running appolodorus for 10-15 minutes instead without even using a key. Credit caches should either be removed entirely from void/derelict survival, made only possible for the 5 minute reward, or increased to at least 15k credits for the smaller caches. 

As it stands now, I would rather hear lotus say "The operative was unable to find anything. He will continue searching" than have her say "Lookit this super special awesome thing he found for you: 5k credits."

"Changed Orokin Derelict survival rewards"

:D

Did not remove credit caches :|

Every time I see "X Credit cache" pop up, it just feels like failure. Like the game just points at me and laughs "HAHA You just wasted 5 minutes!"

Seriously? The change is a step in the right direction I guess but they are an order of magnitude too small. I could get 5k running appolodorus for 10-15 minutes instead without even using a key. Credit caches should either be removed entirely from void/derelict survival, made only possible for the 5 minute reward, or increased to at least 15k credits for the smaller caches. 

As it stands now, I would rather hear lotus say "The operative was unable to find anything. He will continue searching" than have her say "Lookit this super special awesome thing he found for you: 5k credits."

+1 well said.