Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.7

[DE]Rebecca

Is this going to be a thing in every thread from now on?

They have the Derelicts and Invasions. That's were they come from and what they do. Deal with it.

then make the keys permanents instead of wasting credits to get the key bps have it permanent in the foundry.....its a waste of time to go to market buy the key bp and make it over and over when the foundry still has delay issue's......-.-

Changes:

Changed Orokin Derelict Survival rewards:

- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K

- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K

- Common Fusion Cores replaced with Uncommon or Rare Cores.

These changes occurred because the existing 1K/Common Rewards were far too low considering the enemy levels and difficulty of the mission. We will be monitoring feedback here and are discussing further options with rewards.

Not so sound like a raging kid but i dont think anybody wants to see 5k credit caches in drop tables. 

Make them 50k 100k, or hell make them 200k because fusing mods takes millions of credits.

Plus new players who started to play has difficulty both finding new mods and finding fusion cores and credits to upgrade them. I understand we need some trash mixed in but there are already those $&*&*#(%& reflex guard mods which prevents you from getting useful things anyway.

I mean come on, even the most common footlockers gives you like 500 credits and there are most likely 2 or 3 of them arre there which makes like 2k credit over one footlocker line, and there are like 5 of them in a single place.

Come on DE, You are trying to fix a bullethole with a bandaid ...

How about in next Update you make Forma stop Striping ALL POINTS from Weapons and Frames and re Leveling will be needed for re use of another Forma.

yes please. i refrain from using forma because of this. forma makes them useless and its brutal to do it over and over again. 

I am happy with ODS changes in regards to Fusion Cores, but still dislike the fact that we have credit caches. I have mentioned the reasons in a topic I created earlier, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/157384-credit-caches-in-orokin-derelict-survival/#entry1846080. This explains why continuing to have credit caches in ODS is, in my opinion, a waste of a reward.

about time they  fixed the save bug...

any chance on fixing auto-resolve mod bug that used to work but you broke in a past patch? (think it was damage v2.0?)

no? it's ok, i understand it's more important to fix credit value instead. /sarcasm

i reported it to support the day it happened and they replied they were aware of the issue and would fix it... so far , nothing.

when you break something that used to work, it should be a priority to fix it again.

Edited by Mordavia1982

Here's an inspired idea that might blow a few minds. Remove credit caches completely from the Void and Derelict survival missions. If someone wants a large amount of credits, they can do the infested invasion missions since many of them give credit rewards around 30k for 3 missions. Removing the caches would be a step towards solving the issue of the diluted drop tables as it comes to Void and Derelict survival missions.

For those who have faint hopes of reverting the Infestation Invasion change or giving the Infested their own planet.

Here is what [DE]Seline had to say:

Quote: The Current Infested change is meant to be a permanent one

Edited by Mordavia1982

yes please. i refrain from using forma because of this. forma makes them useless and its brutal to do it over and over again. 

If they do that it also then becomes just a matter of rank 30ing a braton, a bit of forma and bam, you don't need another weapon for the rest of the game unless you want to do really high defense and stuff, the relevelling is good as it makes you really have to think about doing it.

Thanks but... these changes really don't do anything to relieve the frustration of players who have been grinding for hours and hours and hours to get the Burston Prime parts. In fact it's a slap in the face. 

Thank you for the nice hotfixes, but...

It would seem that the bug that causes the arsenal to be grayed out and be unavailable until logging out and back in because you were in arsenal when joining a lobby trough an invite is has made a comeback.

Also, credit caches went up a couple of thousand? Umm... Thanks, I guess. And cores got better? Thanks I guess, too. I mean, during the 5 minutes I am surviving in the Orokin Derelict I often pick up SEVERAL Uncommon 5's and maybe an odd Rare 5 core. To have the "Lone Tenno operative" whose only mission is to search for loot while I have hell break loose on me makes me severely question his competence. He is either slacking or should go see an opthalmologist. One of the two. Seriously, I think the credit caches should be completely removed after first 5 or 10 minutes. The enemy levels in Orokin Derelicts at 15 minutes are starting to get to the level where a 5000 credit reward just doesn't feel adequate, considering they start pretty high and after 15 mins are around the levels of the enemies in Orokin Tower Tier II and III missions.

Also, I remember there was talk about increasing the inventory size when you gain a rank, so far nothing has happened. Of course, I could be remembering wrong. But if I am right, it will seem very odd in the eyes of players who have had to spend hundreds of platinum to buy new inventory slots and I am not sure if they are okay with it.

You asked for feedback, here it is. I hope it will be received as such and possibly be reviewed by the team.

While I appreciate the hard work that has been done by the team to improve the game, sometimes I feel Warframe as a whole takes one step forward and then half a step back. It is a great game and probably the game I have played the most last year and the regular content updates are good, but the changes sometimes seem odd.

Edited by SoanoS

Thanks DE for the update but can you please look at the direct health damage abilities of enemies? Getting killed from direct health damage with FULL shields is a pain.

Hotkey a gear slot.  Use Team Heal Restore packs.  Never have this happen to you again.

*sigh* man I might get some hate for this but I have to say it. The problem with survival is that credits cache still exits. It shouldn't be a reward it should be automatic for every 5 minutes in survival multiplied by the end credits reward.

For example let's say I beat Mimas at 5 minutes and the credits rewarded is 2000. Then 30 minutes would be 12000 credits.

Changes:

These changes occurred because the existing 1K/Common Rewards were far too low considering the enemy levels and difficulty of the mission. We will be monitoring feedback here and are discussing further options with rewards.

Fixes:

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

-Fixed Client’s weapon Arsenal stats not reflecting Mods/Upgrades after returning from a mission and still in a lobby.

-Fixed incorrect text on 5K credit caches (was only showing 4K) this was showing incorrectly for all void Surival missions.

idk if this is good or not, I don't do ODS anyways so a fix like this is no big deal.