Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.7

[DE]Rebecca

nice way to improve some things...Dear DEVs, please, increase the chance for dropping orokin cells! Its not fair now. example. I like Survival missions, i can stay about 40 min(sedna/cerera), and during 40 min some times(50%) i CANT drop orokin cell, because chance SO LOW! 40 min - 0 cells....ok some times 1 cell for 30 min but it still not fair, for 30 min i can kill the bosses 6 times...(and drop 4-5 cells)...

same situation with defense missions! WE NEED MORE OROKIN CELLS!

I still think the credit should be related to how long you've lasted.

Something like 200xmins with a ceiling of 5000 or something so if you do get credits as a reward at a certain time, it's something like this:

05   min = 1000

10   min = 2000

15   min = 3000

20   min = 4000

25+ min = 5000

I'm assuming you play with boosters? I am rank 10 and still have trouble with credits =x (f2p 100%)

I've never used a credit booster, don't run voids very much, and don't do credit only alerts or invasion missions. I've built all my Frames and weapons in the foundry, My own one man Dojo, researched all Clan Tech, and have most of the Mods in the game fused to all available levels. I hemorrhage credits, spend them by the millions, and still show a gain every time I bother to check.

2014-01-04_00002_zpsc1e4ae41.jpg

Edited by Neuhnee

I've applied a Redirection mod on my sentinel to increase its shield capacity. The change is not reflected when looking at the stats. Anyone else getting this problem?

I'd also like to suggest keeping the base numbers and upgrades as seperate numbers. So Health: 100 + [boost from mods]. Ideally it would be in a different colour to make it obvious it's a perk.

Thanks for the update lads!

Changes:

Changed Orokin Derelict Survival rewards:

- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K

- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K

- Common Fusion Cores replaced with Uncommon or Rare Cores.

These changes occurred because the existing 1K/Common Rewards were far too low considering the enemy levels and difficulty of the mission. We will be monitoring feedback here and are discussing further options with rewards.

Fixes:

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

-Fixed Client’s weapon Arsenal stats not reflecting Mods/Upgrades after returning from a mission and still in a lobby.

-Fixed incorrect text on 5K credit caches (was only showing 4K) this was showing incorrectly for all void Surival missions.

How about you just eliminate the credit cache rewards all together or better yet, make it so you automatically get more credits upon mission completion every 5 minutes? That way we're less likely to get crap rewards (yay, 5k credits by 10 minutes) and more likely to get the mods we want.

Thanks for the update.

The credits are a bit off.

- Thematically why the hell would these ships even have credits, considering the time the orokin were around the currency would not be the same as it is now as more than likely the common currency of the system would be whatever the corpus unit of curency is (thus credits are msot likely a corpus driven thing).  Especially given the corpus are the forefront of the sol systems comercial driving force, its most likely their currency would have permiated everthing.

While actually finding a type of 'currency' would be akin to finding a cache of roman currency in the modern day. 

Thematically it's possible. After all, the Chargers and Runners are Grineer and Corpus who got infected because they boarded the derelicts. So it's possible the cache found were theirs. Why they brought so much money on a raiding party is odd but still possible. Maybe it's their payment for doing such a dangerous job, paid on the spot.

While I appreciate the change to ODS, I'm not sure 5k credits is worth it at that point. I've done an absolute ton of ODS and don't think them all being 2.5-5k would be worth it. I'd have preferred them being removed entirely, but the core change is nice.

I would like to agree with this person.

Lets say that we are in 50 minutes ODS , and we have mobs of level 60+ or so ?   Then i suddenly get a reward for 2,5k  -5k  credits  , then i will have to fight 5 more minutes to get something worth it  xD  - and that just might fail the mission  . if we are trying to take a run to the exit.

Meybe it would be best to Remove the credits rewards  OR  give the credits a multiplier x2 Every Time 5 minutes pass ..... ?    5k Credits become 10k credits after 5 minutes pass , and so ON (with a Cap of 50k or so ?!) Meybe this will be a good re-balance :)

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

YAAAAY!! I hope this time it seriously works tho.

And what about normal survivals?

Fixes:

Omg yes. Finally. You have no idea, how i hated this.

I guess I'm not the only one with this but here it comes, my opinion on survivals/credit caches...

First of all I've noticed that BY FAR the greatest problem during current survival missions (ODerelict was especially disappointing, most of the time at least we rarely met large groups of enemies - and they are supposedly fully Infested areas) is the lack of enemies. Some grineer* survivals have ample amounts (though even their supply drop varies greatly, sometimes not dropping any for 20+ enemies!) of enemies and sure, during any survivals you may find a lot of enemies if you are lucky but overall I've experienced a general problem with their spawn.

Even though we are there to "distract" the enemies, sometimes you have to literally hunt for them because they are nowhere to be found. It seems weird that a 4-tenno team have to go 4 separate ways to even have a chance to survive till the next Support capsule from the Lotus because enemies are scarce and drop nearly no personal supply units.

Sure, the droprate for that unit should be low but enemies? You simply have no chance to be good if there is nothing to kill.

*Usually I've seen the most enemies during grineer survivals - which becomes way harder than ANY other faction's survival mission the moment the heavies appear. Nothing, absolutely nothing can compare to them. Sure they are supposedly their hard hitters but when a dozen target seeking missiles hunt you and their explosion radius is as large as in this case... the other species are just nowhere near to this. Napalms are the same, their fires might be annoying but it's their aoe explosions that usually kill you - the explosion radius is just too big, it seems to be at least 3 times the size of the visible effect. This makes even the lives of Frosts pretty miserable since we usually don't walk around with globes the size of a small town, so these AOEs usually hit you even if you are on the far side of the globe... actually with Frosts only being good for their globes this is not exactly the best use for them.

After all this you can guess how it feels when you reach 20+ minutes and get a 2.5 credit cache. Well, let's just say the first things coming to players' lips is not something you would want to show on forums. No, credits are not a problem, we need them, we need a lot for sure. But not 2.5k after a 20+ survival. The amounts are damn wrong and with their diversity it feels like they hog useful space in the reward-/droptable of the survivals. A glaive prime blade is much more useful than a 2.5k because you either need it or can sell it for credits - 2.5k or more...

- q86d.png -

I would simply do this:

- Within the droptable there are no individual credit caches, only a "Credit cache reward" entry.

- That "Credit cache reward" is calculated from the difficulty (tier) of the mission and the time you have earned them like 100 x Tier x Minutes. So in a T1 survival you get them like this after every five min: 500, 1000, 1500, 2000... etc. while in a T3 surv, you get 1500, 3000, 4500, 6000 etc. as the time passes.

It's not that bad anymore and still does not use multiple spaces in the reward table.

EDIT:

Just a question from the sidelines - do you guys at DE read the Warframe wiki? I mean there are some exceptionally insightful data over there which might be sometimes way easier to search through than a 30 pages long forum topic where you can't even hope that's the only topic on what you are interested in.

Semi-automatic, meaning that even if frame rate is only slightly lower than whatever ideal DE has, maximum rate of fire (and damage per second in turn) will plummet.

That was about the burston prime but actually happens for all burst-fire weapons.

EDIT:

Another thing (won't post a new message just for this :) - I might be wrong but I think I had Secondary weapon affinity as my daily reward for 4 times in a row now. You sure your RNG works as intended? According to others about such things and drops in void (hell, I had to do countless hundred T3 captures for the ember prime systems... and I know a guy who had to do more than double so I think he is well above 100 now) have... questionable.logic, though I can't say for sure since I don't know the exact numbers. Anyways, what's for sure is that it seems maybe even worse than before.

Edited by K_Shiro

Are we still sharing how bad our experience with RNG & Credits is? 

Arcadia - 30 minute survival.

Reward : 1,000 credit cache.

I don't think the devs realize how trivial a credit cache is and especially at their current numbers. How much was needed to rank a level 9 - 10 mod? Oh right. More than 1 MILLION CREDITS. It costs me 25,000 credits to get the CHEAPEST weapon in the marketplace.

I spend 10,000+ on almost every mod to make it reach it's best and getting  2.5k and 5k is just honestly one of the worst rewards I have ever received in any game.

I apreciate more credits from missions. i upgrade so much mods that i ran out of 10m+ credits in 3 weeks, but i would rather get 50% more credits for finishing mission than those survival rewards. Also please find a fix for a starmap fog, it slows the game so much that i have to restart it every 2h of playing.

Credit caches would be disappointing even if they were 1 million credits. Replace them all with fusion cores.

Fusion Cores? You serious? Almost ALL the mods I pick up on my ODS runs are Fusion Cores, with the odd exception of Well of Life and Decoy. I usually pick up about half a dozen mods in 5 minutes time between rewards, mostly Uncommon 5 Fusion Cores with the odd rare in the mix. Getting ONE Fusion Core for your efforts doesn't feel like a reward at all.

What it comes to Credit rewards... They are the worst. Of course, I would not certainly mind if they decided to change credits to platinum... For example, 2.5k=2 platinum, 5k=3 platinum. But I don't think that's ever going to happen. I doubt DE wants to do that, it would ruin their business if players could actually get their weapon and warframe slots for free by actually working towards them. I have a couple of friends who are still juggling with the initial slots and are a bit frustrated by it because they have problems managing the weapons they want to keep.

Which reminds me, weren't we supposed to get extra slots with rank increase at some point? I remember there was some discussion about it, but that was long time ago. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hello, Please fix Banshee skill, Sonar, According to wiki, Only the host of the mission can see the enemy markers on the minimap, If the caster of the skill isnt the host then they can't see the enemies on the map. It has been like this for about 2 weeks now.

Thank you.

SkyBeaST

Changes:

- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K

- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K

- Common Fusion Cores replaced with Uncommon or Rare Cores.

Fixes:

-Fixed Client’s weapon Arsenal stats not reflecting Mods/Upgrades after returning from a mission and still in a lobby.

AWESOME!!! great work DE :D