Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.7

[DE]Rebecca

Hi - i encountered a bug : Around : 00:01 European time , 05:01:2014   , i was in  (Void) Tower 2 Capture mission  - i was using   the  Lanka sniper rifle , when i press the right mouse button all i see up ahead of me is VERY very White LIGHT and when i try to zoom in i cannot see what is up ahead of me (althou i could see if something is  UP in my FACE)  is this a bug ??  if so please fix it :)

These are the types of fixes that need fixing, not nerfing other powers like crush and mprime, or replacing overheat with stupid accelerant, (which neither one of us can even spell, hahaha), stick to this stuff... good deal...

I think you guys need to re-tweak the incorrect stats showing... Personally, I thought somehow I had discovered a bug that legitimately doubled my damage, because this seems oh, so fair, doesn't it? Specially when you factor in 180% multishot and my 3-star kunai also being potatoed.

zo8iz5.png

Here is what happens

I join sessions hosted by various people and here is what happens then.

-First, it says failed to join session.

-Second, Host migration in progress and I disconnect.

-Third, while loading into the mission (finally it happened), it says session unavailable. Looking to the player right next to me, his session (being hosted by the same) was available.

- Forth and finally, When we do join, it says Host migration in progress (no migration, however) and I disconnect.

Why is this happening...

I don't see how being disrespectful is going to help DE with their work...

Also:

Let's both hope that TheAscendedOne was only sarcastic. I really can't interpret it any other way. Or at least I don't want to :)

Oh? Fusion cores are a poor reward, but they're still better than any credit reward. I would rather receive an Uncommon 5 than 5k credits. I would rather receive a Rare 5 than 50k credits. I'd rather receive a whole pack of cores than a large sum of credits. Why? Because credits are stupidly easy to get - especially if you do void missions.

SOMETHING has to be the common trash reward. I'd prefer that it be something useful. Because the alternative is either more useless credits or mission-exclusive items that DE will probably never make.

Edited by TheAscendedOne

Orokin Derelict Survival - 30 minutes

x3 2,500 credit cache...

SERIOUSLY?

The last one was actually for the 30 minutes mark. 30 MINUTE MARK = 2,500 Credit Cache?! I thought it was fixed to be more worthwhile?! 

tF4rFEI.png

Edited by Leorion

Oh? Fusion cores are a poor reward, but they're still better than any credit reward. I would rather receive an Uncommon 5 than 5k credits. I would rather receive a Rare 5 than 50k credits. I'd rather receive a whole pack of cores than a large sum of credits. Why? Because credits are stupidly easy to get - especially if you do void missions.

SOMETHING has to be the common trash reward. I'd prefer that it be something useful. Because the alternative is either more useless credits or mission-exclusive items that DE will probably never make.

You do have a point but I disagree.

Yes, cores are useful - but we can get immense amounts of them from the ground already - if it was some kind of special core you can only get as reward and it's worth 25 of the rank5 rare ones... also worths 5k credits if you just want to sell it... now that's a different matter.

Credit caches are cool as long as they are actually rewards - so for a T3 survival, the least amount is about 4k, which is roughly the amount you get for a simple (as in non-void) T3 mission when you rush through it. After you put in more time than the minimum (5 minutes, 5 waves), the reward shall raise accordingly.

This is not lottery, this is a reward system. Thus:

Reward that's not good for everyone - good.

Reward that's good for no one - bad.

Edited by K_Shiro

All this is a translation of Google, please sort out this infernal mess
The theme contains 10 pages, which I have not read, and perhaps close to the closure, but I still write my thought here

My game statistics - 19,5кк credits 470 hours of play 2360 made missions. On average, the mission takes 12 minutes and brings 8K credits. Or 3,5K in 5 minutes. But now I have only 200k. Millions have been spent on Kraft, clan and merge modules. No, I'm not complaining. Money, at some point, was enough for all. The game gives a good opportunity to earn some money alarms and intrusions. And this patch has increased the number of received credits on a mission survival.

But what about defence? The most oldest and most popular mode, but still has the lowest rate "credit per minute". Plz add "bonus" something like (1000 credits + 200*N) every 5 waves. After all, it's just not fair. play 5 minutes or 35 - get 5K.

P.S. Plz, balance the levels of monsters on defense and survival in Orokin ruins. Defense now represents exactly pressing the 3 key - Bastille, Nova ult and Ogris shoot. Survival extremely difficult. Don't know why - just not enough oxygen. 10-15min max. This is small compared with survival in Tower. Stream the monsters weaker. But many times more dangerous.

P.S.S. Nerf Nova)   ult too destructive. do the maximum (Cap) damage on a monster (but depending on his level!) or just remove the explosive damage. highlight 1 and 3 skill (the latter increase the radius of the sphere)

I like this gameplay, thx DE!

Well, the Arsenal stats are still not updating as they should, when equiping Mods for Shield and/or Health.

You should more focus about the bugs that happen as well, which are more critical!

Lag/Freeze/FPS Drop issues during Multiplayer gameplay. The mob spawn is way too huge, which will cause incredible FPS drops from a decent 120+ down to 28~42!

This is annoying! Smooth gameplay experience isn't obtainable due this issues. No matter if I turn of every damn single option at my settings and change the res to the lowest, it will stay at those FPS figures.

This game should run avg. 60+++ with a:

i7 2.0GHz

8GB RAM DDR3

nVIDIA 460M GTX

well, at least Far Cry 3, UT4Projects (closed alpha) and Crysis 3 (and more) are running at 60 or higher with maxed settings (without SMAA/FXAA).

I hate to be the bearer of bad news(it's inevitable, there's always bad news), but I've seen many stories about Warframe being called 'Warfarm' and 'Grindframe'. This is linked to the RNG's behind rewards for Defense, Survival, Void, and Derelict missions. I was just concerned if there are plans to fix this(I don't doubt you. I'm just concerned about the matter, considering the fact that i'm part of said crowd.).

Please [DE] - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD..!!

Fix Mods..... Mods are not sticking to their Profiles in the A-B-C slots..."even after making sure Im pressing (Confirm)

Its killing me....

Also im getting weird crap like this...

http://imgur.com/jtTgNcP

Here is the funny part...!! - IM NOT IN MY EXCALIBUR......Just FYI..

Im actually using a Rhino.....im in a Rhino.

Why in gods name is it telling me that it cant fit cores I wanna put into a mod, because of Excalibur config.,

when im actually using a Rhino ??

Its extremely confusing...

Also, When I create different profiles for my weapon in the A-B-C slots, it wont let me rank up the mod in B slot,

but in A it will. really confusing.

Edited by MagmaTung

Please [DE] - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD..!!

Fix Mods..... Mods are not sticking to their Profiles in the A-B-C slots..."even after making sure Im pressing (Confirm)

Its killing me....

Also im getting weird crap like this...

http://imgur.com/jtTgNcP

Why in gods name is it telling me that it cant fit cores I wanna put into a mod, because of Excalibur config.,

Its extremely confusing...

Also, When I create different profiles for my weapon in the A-B-C slots, it wont let me rank up the mod in B slot,

but in A it will. really confusing.

That is because you have that mod equipped to your excalibur and you can't upgrade it because it would exceed the mod capacity on your excalibur.

That same mod is equipped on your Excalibur as well, not just Rhino. And your Excal has run out of mod capacity.

Solution:

Switch to Excalibur, pull out that mod and save changes. Switch back to Rhino and continue modding. Now it won't complain about it exceeding the capacity of your Excalibur. You'll need to rank up another mod if you want to use same mod on it again though, as it will no longer "fit" in Excal.

Changes:

Changed Orokin Derelict Survival rewards:

- 1K Credit Caches replaced with 2.5K

- 1.5K Credit Caches replaced with 5K

- Common Fusion Cores replaced with Uncommon or Rare Cores.

These changes occurred because the existing 1K/Common Rewards were far too low considering the enemy levels and difficulty of the mission. We will be monitoring feedback here and are discussing further options with rewards.

Fixes:

-Fixed any changes to Loadout (Colour, Mods, etc) not being saved if they were made while still in the Arsenal screen as a Lobby countdown ended or Play Now was selected from Arsenal Screen.

-Fixed Client’s weapon Arsenal stats not reflecting Mods/Upgrades after returning from a mission and still in a lobby.

-Fixed incorrect text on 5K credit caches (was only showing 4K) this was showing incorrectly for all void Surival missions.

the void still drops lots of common 3 cores, and that part still happens, things sometimes dont update and arsenal screen still does not display proper stats.

So while we are fixing ancient Bugs. This is just an oversight I think. BUT. On Corpus Ships, and Orokin Towers and such, Ciphers say "Grineer Cipher" Pretty sure the Grineer aren't programming Ciphers for the Orokin.

Would be cool if the puzzles were themed for the mission/faction - also if they had more role. Like locked containers openable through ciphers (maybe you need Master Thief to allow this feature - maybe every rank gives one more chance or whatnot, if you spend it all you cannot try again?), maybe locked treasure rooms like an armory. Then we could have useful stuff in those rooms (since you need to do something to get in there), like in case of parkour rooms.

I mean that parkour rooms could fit the same role but just like in this case they too need valuable items within otherwise they are just a waste of time.

For example putting the prime parts into such rooms in the way mentioned before.

-

q86d.png -

P.S. Plz, balance the levels of monsters on defense and survival in Orokin ruins. Defense now represents exactly pressing the 3 key - Bastille, Nova ult and Ogris shoot. Survival extremely difficult. Don't know why - just not enough oxygen...

Yea, guess it's not just me having that problem during Derelict defenses - it seems the enemies are either lost or just spawn in too small numbers. Not always mind you but it is a problem - especially for "Private" games, "Solo" survivals tend to be rather easy compared to "Privates".

Edited by K_Shiro

That is because you have that mod equipped to your excalibur and you can't upgrade it because it would exceed the mod capacity on your excalibur.

That same mod is equipped on your Excalibur as well, not just Rhino. And your Excal has run out of mod capacity.

Solution:

Switch to Excalibur, pull out that mod and save changes. Switch back to Rhino and continue modding. Now it won't complain about it exceeding the capacity of your Excalibur. You'll need to rank up another mod if you want to use same mod on it again though, as it will no longer "fit" in Excal.

Thank you so much guys.....

That info helped me solve my problem....well one of them.... :)

again thank you.

As far as the other problem with Mod Profiles not staying, still waiting for [DE] to fix that.... :/

Edited by MagmaTung

Thanks for the fix.

I still don't see how you can consider a 2.5 or 5k credit reward for a survival tier anything but a slap in the face.  Credits are given out at mission and and in alerts in abundance.  We should not have them in survival tiers at all.

Thank you so much guys.....

That info helped me solve my problem....well one of them.... :)

again thank you.

As far as the other problem with Mod Profiles not staying, still waiting for [DE] to fix that.... :/

You're welcome. I hope DE gets their stuff fixed soon, I like having my mods saved as well :D

Thanks for the fix.

I still don't see how you can consider a 2.5 or 5k credit reward for a survival tier anything but a slap in the face.  Credits are given out at mission and and in alerts in abundance.  We should not have them in survival tiers at all.

Agreed, they should be removed at least from Orokin Derelict and Orokin Void Survivals, and additionally, the credit rewards should also be completely removed from Standard Survival missions, at least from Tier 2 and 3. At tier 1 and enemy level around 10 a 1000 credit reward seems fair, but as soon as the survival moves up to a higher tier and enemies get tougher, the risk is a LOT higher thanks to the heavy units starting to show up, that is when I think the credit rewards should be dropped out completely. Because that is just adding insult to the injury after 25+ minute mark.