Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.7

[DE]Rebecca

Toxic mods would make good rewards for Orokin Derelict Survival missions.  They can be very hard to find considering they are listed as uncommon.  On a different topic mods for impact, slash and puncture need a serious buff or rework to be worth using.

Toxic mods would make good rewards for Orokin Derelict Survival missions.  They can be very hard to find considering they are listed as uncommon.  On a different topic mods for impact, slash and puncture need a serious buff or rework to be worth using.

I both agree and disagree.

I disagree because those toxic mods are actually worths some plat. I dont think you are talking about cicero events mods but they wouldnt add the mods into the drop table right after the event.

I agree your different topic because those impact slash mods are $&*&*#(%&. They work on some mods but rest is neh.

http://imgur.com/jtTgNcP

Here is the funny part...!! - IM NOT IN MY EXCALIBUR......Just FYI..

Im actually using a Rhino.....im in a Rhino.

Why in gods name is it telling me that it cant fit cores I wanna put into a mod, because of Excalibur config.,

when im actually using a Rhino ??

That same mod is equipped on your Excalibur as well, not just Rhino. And your Excal has run out of mod capacity.

Solution:

Switch to Excalibur, pull out that mod and save changes. Switch back to Rhino and continue modding. Now it won't complain about it exceeding the capacity of your Excalibur. You'll need to rank up another mod if you want to use same mod on it again though, as it will no longer "fit" in Excal.

It's nice that the game looks out for configurations becoming impossible during fusions - currently trying to level Hornet Strike but at first it said it's impossible since the Akvasto won't have enough point. Took it out from that, now it says twin gremlins have the same problem. It would be damn nice if I could choose a button other than "OK" when prompted. Like a "Who the hell cares man? Gattai!" or something. As it stands that feature is causing more headache than help.

Anyways small things like this really makes one's day - especially when i'm already in a mood like right now :)

It's similar to the "fence-jumping" move we got not so long ago: that would be so much better if it only happened if you do not run when you jump (release the shift button or press it before jump if it's on toggle) - that way you can use it when You want it.

Edited by K_Shiro

When the Damage 2.0 rolled out the commonly found Armour Piercing mods became all Puncture mods, and no-one had ANY of the new Impact and Slash mods, some of which became ridiculously hard to find, mostly due to rare mobs that drop them, and in addition to that they became uncommon mods. And now people are charging ridiculous sums of platinum in trading channel for them.

I would love to see some of those mods for primaries, secondaries and melees introduced with Damage 2.0 to be added to the reward pool and get rid of the credits completely.

(Still getting mostly credit rewards in Orokin Void Survivals, I don't think 2k on three different occasions is enough for 30 minutes, eh?)

Guest Shibboleet

can we get some survival that has more often spawning life support? 

If they did that there would be no point in life support

If they did that there would be no point in life support

I don't think he meant it should be raining life support all over. I think he meant the personal life support packs should be dropping just slightly more, maybe a 5%increase in the total amount. This would help the players who are struggling with killing enemies fast enough to keep up with the life support drain. And sometimes you run into areas where the enemies just refuse to spawn completely. Which makes it a bit difficult to survive. :P

...sometimes you run into areas where the enemies just refuse to spawn completely...

The spawn mechanics for survival are... unpredictable. Usually when you have a Stalker attack during survival there are so many enemies, you cannot move (and get killed - actually by them and not the Stalker)... I know it's not Murphy's fault but I will blame it on him anyways.

I have ignis. Multiple Formas in it, it's a beast - even with the rather limited choice of elemental damage on it (and no corrosive, viral or magnetic damage being appliable thus it's actually "only" good against infested). Normally when I turn into the general direction of enemies, press the fire button, every non-tenno dies. I dunno, even above rank 50, they just die. Main thing is even when I have this baby on me, there are times I had to struggle to do the survival mission because the support was just going down and I had no means to replenish it. As you can guess not because I cannot kill them fast enough (it is usually akin to a localized apocalypse) - they just don't spawn.

With the mission being "distraction" you would think you do this to divert attention from an agent thus you expect hordes of enemies coming at you - since everyone hunts you etc.

Let's hope they will read this and do something about it. Orokin derelict maps tend to have a more complicated layout and enemies sometimes just get lost/blocked/stuck etc.

Why are there credit caches though, if I may ask?

Getting 1,000 credits or w/e after 30+ minutes of constant fighting... it's like playing a song for someone, while they hold a $50 in their hand, and when you finish they toss a lint ball in your hat and kick dust in your face as they leave.

Edited by Serpentia