The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

1,771 answers to this question

Yeah, just discovered that I forgot a case. Am fixing it now :P

Thanks dude.

Anyway, before I launched the game I launched your exe, and it showed like I had no deathmark; can I trust it? I mean, cause after the error with the game I can't use it anymore.

But if the first data were true it would prove that Alad doesn't give you a deathmark; in the meanwhile I've killed Hek, so when the program is ready it should show the deathmark.

Then I'll try to kill Alad and do Corpus missions...

I figured Notepad++ would have things like that. Does it also trim all text we don't need automatically?

Just use the "find/search" feature. BTW this is what I've found just now.(on Xini)

160.900 Script [info]: Stalker: waiting 149 seconds before checking for players with Deathmarks

309.954 Script [info]: Stalker: no suitable targets. Bailing.

I've killed Hek and Alad V yesterday... lolz they don't count? :P

That's because the deathmark isn't automatically advertised as soon as you kill the boss. You are still relying on RNG for the stalker to act on a Deathmark from the ones you could possibly have. 

The deathmarks you have are never outlined anywhere, but the one that is acted upon is when the Stalker attacks is shown. We have no way of telling which enemies we have Deathmarks from except our own memory ;P

Just use the "find/search" feature.

I'd rather do this in an automatic fashion. Macroing this sort of thing is tedious at best.

Also, it should work fine now, siral.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

That's because the deathmark isn't automatically advertised as soon as you kill the boss. You are still relying on RNG for the stalker to act on a Deathmark from the ones you could possibly have. 

The deathmarks you have are never outlined anywhere, but the one that is acted upon is when the Stalker attacks is shown. We have no way of telling which enemies we have Deathmarks from except our own memory ;P

I'd rather do this in an automatic fashion. Macroing this sort of thing is tedious at best.

Also, it should work fine now, siral.

So can I fix that by killing every boss? lol

You'll still be relying on RNG for the stalker to appear.

It's not:

Kill Boss > get visible Deathmark > Stalker kills u (or vice versa)

It's:

Kill Boss > get silent Deathmark > Algorithm to determine probability of Stalker acting upon a Deathmark in applicable mission > Stalker kills u (or vice versa)

There is a random dice roll or two in the equation, which coupled with the fact that the Deathmarks are silent until announced, make it hard to tell exactly how likely you are to be attacked. 

But sure! Go kill as many bosses as you'd like, that won't hurt :P

Edited by Azure_Kyte

It'll still be silent. This just scans the logs for any notifications from the Stalker script. It can't get us more information than we have access to, after all :P

All this app should be used for in it's current state is to check whether you have passed the time required for the Deathmark check. Once it says it's Bailing out, then the Stalker/Harvester definitely isn't spawning that mission, and if you're after the Stalker or Harvester, there isn't any point continuing.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

A lot of it seems focused on killing of stuff to get the harvester mark but has anyone considered that maybe you get marked when you get paid out for a mission that supported the grineer over the corpus. Sorry if this has been brought up i havn't gone over all the other threads. 

It worked for me. 
Thank you guys for figuring this out, and thank you for this simple program, i hope we don't get banned for using this =P
Now at least i have some solid information about triggering the harvester... if i farmed all 3 stalker's weapons, i can farm 3 blueprints for the Detron...

I have a question, how long until a death mark expires?

Edited by RexSol

Weird thing I just wanna talk to you guys. I've killed literally every single boss out there except Deft Anyo cuz there is an invasion happening... And Stalker still telles me that there are "no suitable targets". Hmm, maybe there is something more, like an invasion mission will do? Still testing.

Wait, now it worked, it was simply running with the message of waiting and suddenly it changed...

Ok, now, it says me I have to wait 169 seconds before it check again..this mean I should start a mission before those seconds end and see if I got the Stalker, right?

The Stalker only checks for it once you are in a mission...

This is the downside of this script. It refreshes every 15 seconds...

The Stalker only checks for it once you are in a mission...

This is the downside of this script. It refreshes every 15 seconds...

But I just need to refresh it manually as soon as I enter in a mission, right?

I mean, the procedure is:

Launch script

Launch Warframe

Start a mission

Refresh

If no Stalker exit from the mission and start a new one

Refresh

Repeat...

Correct?

Also, what's the line where Stalker is in the mission?

But I just need to refresh it manually as soon as I enter in a mission, right?

I mean, the procedure is:

Launch script

Launch Warframe

Start a mission

Refresh

If no Stalker exit from the mission and start a new one

Refresh

Repeat...

Correct?

Also, what's the line where Stalker is in the mission?

I dunno since I'm using Notepad++ for this.. lol

The line can be seen on page 7 i think

Those lines are for no stalker attacks.

I think I'll have to wait for him to explain me what's the correct procedure!

When I start a mission it tells me how many seconds I have to wait before the check, then if negative I suppose I can leave the mission and start a new one, cause there won't be any spawns for that mission...

Those lines are for no stalker attacks.

I think I'll have to wait for him to explain me what's the correct procedure!

When I start a mission it tells me how many seconds I have to wait before the check, then if negative I suppose I can leave the mission and start a new one, cause there won't be any spawns for that mission...

Here is what I've got. (After killing all of the bosses in the Solar System and a few invasion missions)

Line 5542: 160.900 Script [Info]: Stalker: waiting 149 seconds before checking for players with DeathmarksLine 5912: 309.954 Script [Info]: Stalker: no suitable targets. Bailing.Line 12122: 1096.730 Script [Info]: Stalker: waiting 35 seconds before checking for players with DeathmarksLine 12425: 1131.748 Script [Info]: Stalker: no suitable targets. Bailing.Line 27547: 2619.946 Script [Info]: Stalker: waiting 222 seconds before checking for players with DeathmarksLine 28597: 2842.006 Script [Info]: Stalker: no suitable targets. Bailing.Line 34097: 3335.560 Script [Info]: Stalker: waiting 88 seconds before checking for players with DeathmarksLine 34422: 3423.582 Script [Info]: Stalker: no suitable targets. Bailing.Line 40088: 3999.730 Script [Info]: Stalker: waiting 239 seconds before checking for players with DeathmarksLine 40130: 4238.813 Script [Info]: Stalker: no suitable targets. Bailing.
Edited by ChinaTercel