Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frameface Recruiting *exclamation Mark*

Xenogelion

CrabBugMascot2.png

FrameFace

What are we about?

FrameFace is a clan about having fun and doing things most other wouldn't really want to. This isn't a Leveling specific clan but of course we do have high level stuff. We at FrameFace strive to help people learn how to play the game as all too often do we see players not understand the basics of the game and do things like start a Nightmare mission with a level 2 Nekros. We want you to have fun and we would like your company when we're having fun.

What we'd like to do

We're looking to help players do things like Void Keys, Vault Runs, Derelict Keys, Nightmare Missions and Events; we'd also like to strive to do clan leader boards for the events too. We're not looking to increase the size of FrameFace beyond Shadow Clan.

FAQ

Q: Do you use a VoIP service?

A: Yes, we have a Teamspeak 3 server which all members are welcome to join. We would like you to use headphones though (so we don't get feedback from the game).

Q: Do you have a clan emblem?

A: Yes, you can see CrabBug up at the top of this post.

Q: What status of your Dojo?

A: Completed with all the research done. We're currently in the process of making it look pretty.

Q: What is your stance on Defense and Survival?

A: Push past 5, basically we strive to go beyond wave 5 or 5 minutes. We want the challenge and that may be 50 minutes or 50 waves in. We don't quit for anything less everyone agrees before they go in *nods*.

Q: Do you have clan colours?

A: Yes but it's so secret even we don't know.

Q: I won't join less your clan ranks are named after sandwiches!

A: That's not really a question but that's alright because all our ranks are named after the best sandwiches supermarkets have to offer!

How to Apply

Just reply and we'll invite you. It would also be great to know what your time played is and also which country you're from.

Edited by Xenogelion

Hey man,

Would love to get into a clan and do whatever people in clans do. I got some keys to do some runs as well. It's been a long time since I played but recently got back into it, got about 100 hours played atm.

Let me know what I can do to sign up etc. pretty new to the clan thing ;-)

Is CrabBug really a ladybird with two foam hands being eaten by a headcrab?

CrabBug is an adaptation of CatBug:

One of our players said how they hated CatBug so much that they'd like to see what would happen if it got devoured by a Head Crab from Half Life. As such an artistic warframer (sitting on Teamspeak at the time) got inspired and threw Crab Bug together as a rough sketch and then we paid to have it completed. As such Crab Bug is our mascot (also they'd like to add that they're oven mits).

Hey man,

Would love to get into a clan and do whatever people in clans do. I got some keys to do some runs as well. It's been a long time since I played but recently got back into it, got about 100 hours played atm.

Let me know what I can do to sign up etc. pretty new to the clan thing ;-)

Invite Sent ^_^

I'm up for joining, and I'll even make my lvl 2 Nekros have a mandatory policy of rotating weapons every 74 seconds, and using no other weapon during that time.   Because!  (actually, I don't have one, but I'd like to.)

Name's CROMB

I'm an Ember Prime, who will warm up* your hearth anytime! I prefer to ask my enemies nicely** to drop mods and resources. I really enjoy helping new players learn the basics*** of the game. This might sound weird, but I enjoy farming**** for stuff I need (frames, weapons, Zanuka tears). And lastly, I'd like to join your clan and have fun***** with you guys! Oh, and I've clocked in about 110 hours :)

*Side effects may wary from minor burns to serious cases of complete evisceration.

**Getting asked nicely and refusing may result in : multiple bullet wounds, decapitation, getting burned to a crisp.

***Lessons include: how to kill anything and everything in 3 seconds, how to obtain mods/resouces/weapons/frames, boss tactics and how to make Zanuka cry

****Brutally murdering countless waves of enemies 'till i receive what i want. And then killing them a bit more. Because why not.

*****Murder everything that moves

I'm an Ember Prime, who will warm up* your hearth anytime! I prefer to ask my enemies nicely** to drop mods and resources. I really enjoy helping new players learn the basics*** of the game. This might sound weird, but I enjoy farming**** for stuff I need (frames, weapons, Zanuka tears). And lastly, I'd like to join your clan and have fun***** with you guys! Oh, and I've clocked in about 110 hours :)

*Side effects may wary from minor burns to serious cases of complete evisceration.

**Getting asked nicely and refusing may result in : multiple bullet wounds, decapitation, getting burned to a crisp.

***Lessons include: how to kill anything and everything in 3 seconds, how to obtain mods/resouces/weapons/frames, boss tactics and how to make Zanuka cry

****Brutally murdering countless waves of enemies 'till i receive what i want. And then killing them a bit more. Because why not.

*****Murder everything that moves

Lol, love the application and I've sent you an invite

• 2 weeks later...

I would love this clan's assistance if possible. I'm still fairly new to the game. I just completed my first week and have put in roughly 20 hours. I just actually realized that there's a chat feature in-game, and have begun going on Tower I missions, which are quite awesome (in my opinion). I look forward to learning more through the clan. 

I would love this clan's assistance if possible. I'm still fairly new to the game. I just completed my first week and have put in roughly 20 hours. I just actually realized that there's a chat feature in-game, and have begun going on Tower I missions, which are quite awesome (in my opinion). I look forward to learning more through the clan. 

Invited!

Hello again Xeno :)
after our little chat on Twitter yesterday I decided to join you :)

(sideman...if you remember :) )

I'm not far from 360h played with every frame level 30 and maxed/forma'ed...so I guess I can more than help new players :)

cheers from France (once I get back home haha)

Hello again Xeno :)

after our little chat on Twitter yesterday I decided to join you :)

(sideman...if you remember :) )

I'm not far from 360h played with every frame level 30 and maxed/forma'ed...so I guess I can more than help new players :)

cheers from France (once I get back home haha)

Invited