Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Steam Overlay In Warframe

Shekho

Hey guys, I can't access my steam overlay in warframe, I have no idea why. Shift+Tab isn't working, I tried assigning the hot key to something else, still no luck.

things I've tried that didn't work

- disabling directx11 

- verifying my game cache (THROUGH THE LAUNCHER) if you do it on steam, it will force you to re-download the entire game, since you know steam isn't up to date with the launcher.

Any ideas? I hate having to ALT+TAB Out of the game to see what someone has messaged me, and I can't use the steam browser either. 

strangely I can take screenshots with steam fine

Edited by Shekho

Warframe was not originally a steam game, and was not optimised for steam, thus the overlay doesn't ALWAYS work. Just play the game in Borderless fullscreen. That way you can tab through to your messages, whilst not compromising the resolution, or risking it crashing madly.

Warframe was not originally a steam game, and was not optimised for steam, thus the overlay doesn't ALWAYS work. Just play the game in Borderless fullscreen. That way you can tab through to your messages, whilst not compromising the resolution, or risking it crashing madly.

Thanks, and yeah I JUST figured out the problem, after re-verifying the Cache AGAIN and turning off DX11 it worked 

its not that im obsessed with talking to people on steam, I heard its possible to buy things from the warframe store through steam's in-game browser.

anyways, thanks for the reply!