Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SWIXSAP

How Is (Vauban) Formed?

Well we officially have a nickname for him now.

There's always the possibility that he's just trying to force a meme with a charade.

There's always the possibility that he's just trying to force a meme with a charade.

This could be a charade indeed but there is no way you could predict it would become a meme. He didn't make it s meme, we did.

Wait...

81238_700b.jpg

Is that how Vauban's Booben's Bastille works...?

That's okay. I'll accept.

Ask when man enter frames your of personal computer and of stated well being. Replied to inside of personality when has for gone to personal communication. You are happy campers that is of the best intricacies.

well...

How is booben formed?

They need to instain alert mission> Who kill their boobens. because these boobens cant frigth back?

It worked gloriously, now for the final stage booben must strike on: 4chan, reddit and imgur.

Having a hard time understanding, this is actually the 4`th page on this topic,..

good times though,.. good times..

I have to admit, when I read "booben" I first thought of Saryn.  ...Hey, don't look at me like that!

But yes, within a week I want to see people saying "need booben for odd" in recruiting.