Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SWIXSAP

How Is (Vauban) Formed?

I find this thread the most interesting in the first page currently.

Booben. Oh god i am going to use this now :D 

So Vauban is Booben now.

Ember with that second helmet is "Chicken"

Who else got a weird name? :D

I play the frames on my personal computers whitch buy by dad, i play game and see a guy shoot with me with, i press the button T and ask "what man" he say he is booben

how is booben form?

lol

WE SHALL START A BOOBEN REVOLUTION! ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE OUR BOOBEN! WE MAY NOT HAVE THE SHADOW OF A CLUE WHAT IT ORIGINALLY MEANT BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF IT ISN'T GOING TO BECOME A MEME! FIRST THE WARFRAME FORUMS, THEN 4CHAN AND YOUTUBE AND FINALLY THE WORLD!

BILLIONS OF CRACKED ARTICLES AND REFERENCES SHALL BE MADE IN IT'S HONOUR AND THEN WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE WITH MILK, COOKIES AND EXACTLY ONE QUARTER OF A CANTELOPE!

CANTELOPE PRODUCTION WILL EXPLODE, MILK PRODUCTION WILL TRIPLE AND COOKIES SHALL BE ERADICATED! ALL THE VEGANS WILL BE FORCED TO FINALLY DRINK THE WHITE, HOLY LIQUID KNOWN AS MILK!

GLUTEN AND LACTOSE INTOLERANCE WILL BE CURED FOR ALL WHO SUFFER FROM THEM SO WE FINALLY CAN LIVE IN A PERFECT WORLD WITH OUR GLORIOUS BOOBEN OVERLORD AS IT'S ONE TRUE RULER!

ALL WHO RESIST MUST BE ERADICATED, ALL UNBELIVERS MUST BE CONVERTED AND ALL EGG PLANTS MUST BE TURNED ORANGE!

EDIT:ALL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS DISCOVERED IN THIS POST SECONDS AFTER IT'S POSTING SHALL BE REDUCED TO ZERO!

I wonder where OP went.

I went to the to the top of the mountain to pray for Booben and also to S#&$ on a plant and call it "My Sides"

Urban dictionary told me a booben is someone of African American descent?....I um don't think you can form that in Warframe.

As opposed to someone of European American descent... oh wait you just say American, see how stupid that title is.

As opposed to someone of European American descent... oh wait you just say American, see how stupid that title is.

Da f*ck?

Da f*ck?

Political correctness.

Just walk away. Slowly. No sudden movements.