Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.8

[DE]Rebecca

Hate to rain on the parade, but I'm disappointed I wasn't able to complete any missions without crashing half way through.

Not crashing, but loosing connection to host. It's just @(*()$ impossible to play now.

I just hope tomorrow's hotfix fixes the major game bugs... Too many bugs atm! Had to force quit the game for the sixth seventh time (updating till midnight) today! Six times in one day because of white fog of doom, because of the (waiting for players black screen) not to mention bugged defense missions. Aaarrrghhh!!!

Edited by Bazools

Can you allow us to sell or at least destroy our many leftover anittoxin plants and other non sellable items please. My inventory lists are large enough already

yes please. this for all holy-ness. yes.

yes but now mobs only drop common 3s, even on high level survival you are lucky to get an uncommon 5, mob drops are not what they were, it has been changed or atleast changed by mistake, as i had to do about 20+ survival plus some voids for 1 rare 5 to drop from a mob, and in all that i got about 10 uncommon 5s, and its not just me, my entire clan can testify to drops being watered down to common 3s. this only happened after 11.5.6 or so, before you could farm 1 run at cambria and be sure to get about 4-5 ares and only uncommon 5s if you ran for 30 minutes, now its only common 3s and if you're lucky an uncommon 5, how do they expect people to upgrade mods with these things especially mods like serration, heavy cal, blind rage, redirection etc?

yes, i am aware. my post was based on the premises of the patch notes. however i would tend to agree. even though they said that only the reward pool had been altered, i ran a number of voids myself and got no rare cores at all. this is not only annoying, but again takes us way back to when DE didn't even give us detailed patch notes. not only did they change the rewards tables, but also this seems to have affected (intentional or otherwise) loot tables for mob drops. again, a nuisance to say the least.

I just hope tomorrow's hotfix fixes the major game bugs... Too many bugs atm! Had to force quit the game for the sixth time today! Six times in one day because of white fog of doom, because of the (waiting for players black screen) not to mention bugged defense missions. Aaarrrghhh!!! 

mystery fog still exists, and is now worse than ever. also, so is that mystery "black screen waiting for players" problem. which, best of my knowledge based on experience, had been mostly fixed (i can't say entirely, but had seen improvement - until this patch) which now is worse off. sometimes the game, at least mine, will essentially freeze up on this screen. it's not just the "black screen of lag and freeze until random player A leaves the match", but now is a "black screen of lag and freeze and crash and lose all work for the team instead of just the one player that left."

yes please. this for all holy-ness. yes.

yes, i am aware. my post was based on the premises of the patch notes. however i would tend to agree. even though they said that only the reward pool had been altered, i ran a number of voids myself and got no rare cores at all. this is not only annoying, but again takes us way back to when DE didn't even give us detailed patch notes. not only did they change the rewards tables, but also this seems to have affected (intentional or otherwise) loot tables for mob drops. again, a nuisance to say the least.

mystery fog still exists, and is now worse than ever. also, so is that mystery "black screen waiting for players" problem. which, best of my knowledge based on experience, had been mostly fixed (i can't say entirely, but had seen improvement - until this patch) which now is worse off. sometimes the game, at least mine, will essentially freeze up on this screen. it's not just the "black screen of lag and freeze until random player A leaves the match", but now is a "black screen of lag and freeze and crash and lose all work for the team instead of just the one player that left."

not an attempt to highlight my problem but the black screen also caused this:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/159163-ranklevel-issuebug/

and now due to that bug i "cant" use my major gear since last week and no response, dunno if its ok to go ahead and use it or if i use it i will be labelled an exploiter, and as i said it all happened after the black screen loading after the mission was completed.

Still no Galatine of Buffing in sight, but, the Nerf Hammer skulks around.  Enemies are more spread out, appear in smaller groups/numbers.  This nerfs aoe abilities indirectly and nerfs the rate at which enemies die which nerfs the rate at which they spawn which nerfs XP/Loot and nerfs the fun of seeing massive hordes explode.  DE, why do you hate Warframe?

Edited by ThePresident777

Still no Galatine of Buffing in sight, but, the Nerf Hammer skulks around.  Enemies are more spread out, appear in smaller groups/numbers.  This nerfs aoe abilities indirectly and nerfs the rate at which enemies die which nerfs the rate at which they spawn which nerfs XP/Loot and nerfs the fun of seeing massive hordes explode.  DE, why do you hate Warframe?

You're not playing the right mission types, I've been blowing through hoards of enemies on Survival, Defense, and Mobile Defense as well as on higher level areas and Nightmare mode pretty much regardless of mission type.