Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.8

[DE]Rebecca

That's not fair,though; when ever I did the Cicero Crisis mission, on Earth, and completed it with any type of antidote, I didn't get any points for it. Whether it be with people, or solo; it stayed at 40 points even, though I did many missions and spent every antidote I built :(

That's not fair,though; when ever I did the Cicero Crisis mission, on Earth, and completed it with any type of antidote, I didn't get any points for it. Whether it be with people, or solo; it stayed at 40 points even, though I did many missions and spent every antidote I built :(

Did you do 4x Lapis or 1x Vermillion?

It used your best score.

...Huh. I got the mail, which said I earned all the rewards, I have a score of 100 in my profile, but I don't have any of the rewards. No badge, no mods, no sweet, sweet vipers.

Did I get passed over by the Lotus Loot Fairy, or do I have to delete the mail to gain my goods? I was really hoping to bust out some wraiths and I'm sad to see something's gone wrong.

Edit: Tried turning it off and on again (relogged), problem solved. Shoulda figured. Troubleshooting, ho!

Edited by Naxza

Cool, got all rewards but DE, I'm kinda wondering, why did you make the new mods V polarity? I mean we have loads of V mods already for weapons, it's the most used polarity by far, so why not make them D insted. As the normal status mods are Ds it would make sense as well as giving people a reason to add or use a D slot (I'm sure that almost no one ever uses D polarity, at least on weapons).

(EDIT by not using D I mean no one polarizes for a D)

Edited by Metsudo

Hotfix 11.5.8:

Cicero Crisis Over!

Rewards are being sent out right now! Completed! Please log out and in if you are unable to see your rewards (provided you were eligible).

REWARDS

- Score 10 points and you will receive an Event Badge.

- Score 50 points and you will receive a set of 4x Dual Stat Mods (Status chance + Toxic Damage).

- Score 100 points and you will earn a set of Wraith Twin Vipers!

Stay tuned for word from our smelter on trophies.

Changes:

Made /invite add the target user to your recent contacts so that if you need to re-send the invite, you can use your mouse.

Fixes:

Fixed instances of giant fog/gas clouds appearing in main menu. (Based on reports, some instances still not fixed).

THANK YOU DE!!!! That gas cloud was annoying :D

Sure u find .. Event only shows what the new Tileset includes... btw.... stealthing makes so much fun there... hope for more nice maps to examine ;)

Also big thanks to DE for the nice Event... who knows what do do (also scanning etc.) had much to do.. not only hunting plants for the toxins.. complete new Enemies for the Codex... thx for that (thumbsup) .. Little Question beside.. no begging.. so much People did the 400´er Toxin Run..any ideas to honor them ? :D Big thanx also for the new Vipers and Mods .. and the badge of course :P Lurking for any new Event Idea... maybe new Tileset for another Planet.. all of them in different style .. maybe your destiny.. for me a wish (maybe not for me alone) .. but DE would best know whats best to do.. LOTUS never fails.. Tennos play 4 free !

Edited by zeckenwilli

Now that the event is finished, where can I find more Forests?

Now we wait for U12. I think it might be added then :)

And to all those who are missing their Twin Viper Wraiths, mods and the badge: Just be patient and wait. If you don't have in the next day or two, file a support ticket. They'll sort it out for you if you have those 100 points.

And thank you for the event, DE. Even though it was WAY too tedious to farm those Jadeleaves, they were rarer than rocking-horse 5h17. The spawn rate for Dragonlilies was about right I think, but would have been better if the Jadeleaf had the spawn rate just ever-so-slightly lower than the Dragonlily, mainly because it was one in 10 missions where I saw one, if that. I must have gained 10 ranks to my Oberon just from scanning those Treshcones.

On a side note, the scanner kept on bleeping (the loud, metallic bleeps) after I switched away from it, it was REALLY annoying with a headset. Sometimes it would go on forever, sometimes it would stop after a few times. Only way to stop it was to equip scanner again and look trough the scanner view without looking at anything scannable.

Edited by SoanoS

Cloud fogs maybe not the only one that went wrong... for my opinion i´m sad that DE disrupted the Fix for Sentinel / Weapon for equal Mods .. please fix it soon as possible.. its extrem nerving to mod all weapons to get no message for double Mod usage ... i know you got it fixed.. please do it again :D And please.. my silent wish .. if i build equal mod again .. same ranking..take an accept that it is ok.. not really happy to mod five sorts of different mods for one weapon ;)

PS.: If u think its the wrong Forum-part please move it to another.. just my 5 cents what i suggest to fix.. again ;)

Edited by zeckenwilli