The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Second Choise Screen Of Death.

Necr0Ra1se

Fist of all i'm sorry for my grammar.
Today stalker came for me and it would be okey i can deal with him, but he came at the end of 5th wave. You know what happens on the end of 5th wave?! Yeas of course you know we get a choise: stay or leave with reward, but it doesnt consider stalker he operates as normal. And we are stun with this 10 second choise screen OF DEATH!!!! Please deal whith it's not a first time he alives in the end of wave.

I sugest to make: if he spawns in the end of wave where we get this choise screen, he count like a wave mob and till we kill him we will not get this 10 second choise screen OF DEATH.

Edited by Necr0Ra1se

+1, happened to me to and it was annoying.

Maybe allow us to move around while choosing it.. that way we can even have time to pick up the scattered mods and materials 

+1, happened to me to and it was annoying.

Maybe allow us to move around while choosing it.. that way we can even have time to pick up the scattered mods and materials 

I think this should be added in some way or another.

It could be implemented as 10 seconds to pick up remaining items before the reward screen, a leave/stay button at the top of the screen (once you choose one you are free to move for the remainder of the timer and can change your choice by pressing escape), or even an extraction zone near the defense point (20+ second timer, pick up items, stand on extraction for a couple of seconds)