The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Coming Out On Xbox 1 And Ps4 Still Waiting For Pc To Ps4 Copy. :(

Wynn

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/31/pegi-lists-warframe-for-xbox-one

"The free-to-play shooter, Warframe, may be coming to the Xbox One.
A recent update to PEGI (Europe's video game age rating organization) shows an Xbox One version of Warframe assigned a rating of "18" for extreme violence. Oddly enough, its release date is marked as today, December 31."

I'm happy for DE the more people playing Warframe the better but :(

We can't even get a ballpark about when we going to get PC to PS4 copy and who knows about when servers be link with 3 versions of Waframe floating around.

I'm a huge huge fan and rank 13 on Pc with 100s of hours of play time and small part of me feels like DE dragging their feet because it makes us spend more money and plat. I already had to buy forma off the market place because our Dojo grew so big in first few weeks. There was no way my rank one account could keep up with how big the clan is. Where on the Pc side I am swimming in Forma waiting for the copy so I can put them into the new Dojo.

I've ask a few times can we get a time frame on PC to PS4 copy like days, weeks, months, year 2056 or never?

Edited by Wynn

It would ruin the PS4 leaderboards and leave many unhappy. imagine those working hard on the PS4 for kill count then all of a sudden the PC players who have had a year longer to play flood the leader boards? lol and with the current state of the PS4 version at the moment I don't think it should be a main priority 

With Xbone being the newest platform to support Warframe, they're gonna be even further behind the PS4 in terms of content. I'm not sure how well the community will react to this. 

yep means more work is going to be put into another console getting the release. I heard we are pretty far behind as it is with the delayed updates. be a mess if the xbox in fact handled the game worse or the other way round with different errors 

Hopefully PS4 tenno can get an update soon...hopefully one that makes Nyx work...

I have a feeling by the time PC players get update 12, PS4 players will just be getting to 11.5

...And unless they slow down PC updates, or speed up PS4 updates, account transfer even seems unlikely, let alone rainbow bridge.

Edited by (PS4)KalGerion_Beast

It would ruin the PS4 leaderboards and leave many unhappy. imagine those working hard on the PS4 for kill count then all of a sudden the PC players who have had a year longer to play flood the leader boards? lol and with the current state of the PS4 version at the moment I don't think it should be a main priority 

The PC players that have both systems were told as soon as PS4 version was announced that they going for sync game ie 1 server for all, Short term fix was going to be a 1 time PC to PS4 copy. How is it fair to the players that like me waiting for the copy and not leveling because when the copy happens it wipe out my PS4 account.

I read that the only reason the ps4 version is so behind is due to Sony. Too many hoops to jump through for a patch. Will be the same for the xbone version I bet with MS.

But other PS4 games are getting patches out like DCUO hell BF4 was patch the other day.

PS4 is faced with a really odd problem where playing with others is highly likely to tank frame-rate until you reopen warframe. 

Solo mode you are good, but online?  Bai FPS!

Also, I know nothing about the certification features, but it appears to have been cover-up.  Other games are pumping out updates, meanwhile in almost 3 months PS4 tenno have seen one update...

Ooh yea, the game also has a bunch of bugs, such as Nyx's Pyschic Bolts being her only ability to correctly function...

Ooh yea, the game also has a bunch of bugs, such as Nyx's Pyschic Bolts being her only ability to correctly function...

If I remember right that was a bug that came with the 11.x update on PC as well, but was fixed very quickly. Might have just been Chaos, but I thought I read something about Absorb being twitchy too.

A lot of the fixes are probably already done, they just need to go through the patching process to PS4 to get implemented.

Interesting to say the least, but I can't say I fully believe the listing untill some sort of direct confirmation from DE. The prospect of Warframe coming to PS4 was made clear long before the projected time at which it would be released and I would imagine a Xbone release would be little different in that regard.

As far as having Warframe on Xbone, I personally could care less as I only play PC if and only if DE doesn't feel that it's spreading itself too thin. If not, more power to 'em.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

I understand expanding the market (because getting fresh blood to drop 20 bucks is what keeps the monthly income rate growing, and keeps the bean counters at DE happy) but I just don't see where the Xbox One is going to have a functional control scheme, unless they use modifier buttons to use powers. Also I'm not sure how popular a Free to Play game will be locked behind the Live Gold pay wall. Certainly there will never be cross play and I can't see Microsoft allowing PC to Xbox One account transfer.

Their doing it weekly from now on, so that wont matter how long of time we computer players have on the PS4 players

Massive framerate issues, massive connection issues, UI crashes, trading is bugged, parkour is unreliable as heck with two different control modes that work differently.... 

Warframe PS4 is a paid alpha at this point.

That happens in PC too.

It's beta.

I rly don't see f2p market being good on consoles. You need to go through a LOT of approval process even just to push out some bugfix! Then f2p usualy mean lot of updates, in warframe we get 2-3 updates a month with weapons and a frame (almost monthly).

I see a lot of hassle with this on console... not to mention the very serious "beta" sticker on this.

Just not worth it seriously. Sorry to say this console guys.