The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Coming Out On Xbox 1 And Ps4 Still Waiting For Pc To Ps4 Copy. :(

Wynn

It would ruin the PS4 leaderboards and leave many unhappy. imagine those working hard on the PS4 for kill count then all of a sudden the PC players who have had a year longer to play flood the leader boards? lol and with the current state of the PS4 version at the moment I don't think it should be a main priority 

Has their been any confirmation that the leaderboard stats would transfer?

Logically, they wouldn't.

Partly because an entire clan would have to transfer to hold their leaderboard kills, and partly because there could already be a clan with the same name on PS4.

So I'd guess that clans do NOT transfer over, nor do leaderboard stats.

Now, in the case that it DID transfer, all I have to say is: Bring it on :P

We are ranked one on kills atm, with over double the kills of the second ranked clan. It would take a seriously strong clan to transfer over all their members to beat us, as it currently stands :)

...And unless they slow down PC updates, or speed up PS4 updates, account transfer even seems unlikely, let alone rainbow bridge.

I'm pretty sure DE already said that they aren't going to hold the PC version back for the PS4.

I'm pretty sure DE already said that they aren't going to hold the PC version back for the PS4.

And this is hurting the PS4 version badly pretty sure if they had to get both patches out at the sametime, we would see the PS4 patches more often. I mean when the xbox 1 version comes out is there going to be 3 patch days.

Perfect would content patches should be same day for each game.

Xbox One release? Honestly?

Both the PC and PS4 versions have enough problems to deal with already without Xbox One adding onto the list. The last thing that our current versions need is less staff to work on them, which I'm assuming is what the Xbox One release will cause.

It doesn't matter how many platforms the game is released on; if so many new technical issues are introduced while gameplay issues remain unaddressed, whilst rapidly spreading WF around the F2P world, then players on all platforms will lose interest and this game will die. Fast.

Edited by SortaRandom

Ps4 Warframe community is almost dead at higher levels. I don't see a single soul except in xini. We need the PC guys to come in, otherwise ps4 will die out when infamous second son and metal gear solid V prologue comes out in a month's time.

Yea.... About that. See... the PC side is almost as dead in the higher level planets as well. Everyone is either in the Void, Orokin Derelicts, or chilling in our Text Chat system.

It's because this game has replay problems at those levels. Once you hit end game (all planets unlocked) it just goes down to grinding the RNG for items like your trying for a Jackpot at a Vegas Slot Machine. OR grinding levels like Xini for XP and "Key" drops, so you can go grind the Void RNG again.

Edited by Brasten

FYI: On PS4 it's offered as full release game. Not a beta. Call this lie, false advertising, or do that to PC version, but that's a fact.

I wonder if they can afford another version really. Both PC and PS4 require work, a lot of it.

I find it highly unlikely that DE would not state that Warframe is Beta in the PS4 version.

I find it highly unlikely that DE would not state that Warframe is Beta in the PS4 version.

It's also not said to be a Beta or Early Access on Steam either, a fact DE has never bothered to get Steam to correct. They like having it both ways.

Just boot the PS store or read PS blog. I said - facts are facts.

It's also not said to be a Beta or Early Access on Steam either, a fact DE has never bothered to get Steam to correct. They like having it both ways.

So DE is taking the hit for what other sites are doing?

So DE is taking the hit for what other sites are doing?

Nothing is stopping DE from issuing corrections to both listing services. We (the community) even called DE out on the Steam Page the same day it went live.... No changes made to this day. So yes, it is on DE.

This was brought up awhile back and a port to the xbone was dismissed by the dev's I beleived mainly due to how microsoft would handle things, IE: They would need their own servers with no cross platform and it would take over 2 weeks for them to even get an update due to microsoft's tedious patch verifcation system.

Nothing is stopping DE from issuing corrections to both listing services. We (the community) even called DE out on the Steam Page the same day it went live.... No changes made to this day. So yes, it is on DE.

Issuing a correction and getting it corrected are two different things.

If you called them out on the Steam page why didnt Steam correct this on the same day?

They have done it before, why didnt they do it with this game?

Anyway, the game is beta everywhere, some website promoting it does not change that.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Issuing a correction and getting it corrected are two different things.

If you called them out on the Steam page why didnt Steam correct this on the same day?

They have done it before, why didnt they do it with this game?

Anyway, the game is beta everywhere, some website promoting it does not change that.

http://www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm/loadFeature/7418/The-Beta-Is-a-Lie.html

For your reading pleasure.

Ask DE when Warframe will go live, it is unlikely you'll get a conclusive answer with an actual date.

Why? Because for all intends and purposes Warframe is already live, the whole Beta thing is just convenient to keep around, after all, people like you will make excuses for them that way.

Edited by CenturyNitro

With Xbone being the newest platform to support Warframe, they're gonna be even further behind the PS4 in terms of content. I'm not sure how well the community will react to this. 

The community will be fine. The ones that will be having the temper tantrum is MS and they'll pull out the "Parity" card, like they always do when they can't get their way.

I really want Cross Platform play to come out asap, I wanna play this game with my Friends who have a PS4 and don't have a PC strong enough to run it.

And now with the Xbone version on its way, My Xbone buddies and I can play soon as well. Will be awesome.

Besides, More the merrier.

Edited by Killerdude8

And now with the Xbone version on its way, My Xbone buddies and I can play soon as well. Will be awesome.

i'd estimate you have a better chance of being killed by a toilet from space than microsoft allowing crossplay with sony which is planned to have crossplay with PC

Edited by koopagon

I really want Cross Platform play to come out asap, I wanna play this game with my Friends who have a PS4 and don't have a PC strong enough to run it.

What makes you think MS will allow cross-platform gameplay with the PC/PS4?

Well since all DE said a week before X-Mas that migration will happen after the New Year and its been a week after the New Year and heard nothing I am guessing they have probably given up on the game and the PS4 Community.

Worst thing as a developer for a new title such as this is to leave gamers in the 'dark' for long periods of time when another platform is getting constant support.

Either that or they can't seem to get the migration thing to actually work meaning we will probably hear something really soon that migration is now not available.

Failing all that I guess I can only hope for Guild Wars 2 to arrive on the PS4 that or some RPG that I can play as seriously need something interesting to get me away from the boredom.

Edited by OmegaSaiyanX