The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Coming Out On Xbox 1 And Ps4 Still Waiting For Pc To Ps4 Copy. :(

Wynn

PS4 is missing event weapons and never got founders pack = excalibur prime and you expect Sony to allow account transfer? From PC? Are you high? If or when this is fixed you can expect account transfer, not before.

Yes we are high because they said they were going to add PC to PS4 copy Multiple times as a short term fix on top of wanting cross play with the two systems.

It would ruin the PS4 leaderboards and leave many unhappy. imagine those working hard on the PS4 for kill count then all of a sudden the PC players who have had a year longer to play flood the leader boards? lol and with the current state of the PS4 version at the moment I don't think it should be a main priority 

2l88801.png

smbnu1.png

24ctftx.png

YAY!

What of all the PC/PS4 players that are not leveling because we were told we getting PC to PS4 copy and don't want to lose all their work on the ps4 side when it hits?

Freaking leaderboards they can have our stats set to zero they already said plat isn't carrying over.

Yes we are high because they said they were going to add PC to PS4 copy Multiple times as a short term fix on top of wanting cross play with the two systems.

I'd be shocked if Sony allows them to carry over stuff like event weapons or excalibur prime without offering an option to get them on PS4. Like, this is literally unprecedented. In fact for the longest time Sony even required new exclusive content for games that were out on other systems before, although that seems to be dropped sadly.

The end goal is cross play ie 1 server so who cares about exclusives really?

I mean there already PC items that everyone not allow to get, Hell I mean there a PS4 skin only we can get that PC players can't get.

The end goal is cross play ie 1 server so who cares about exclusives really?

I mean there already PC items that everyone not allow to get, Hell I mean there a PS4 skin only we can get that PC players can't get.

You mean PS4 skin that was never available in PAL/SCEE territories? Don't get me started on how they screwed with us. Worse, in US they @(*()$ gave out free platinum with PS+. Europe got S#&$.

Anyway, cross play is not happening, I remember they confirmed this. Account transfer was planned, but they keep silent and I bet on Sony not allowing stuff that is not available on PS4 to be transferred. Which is kinda good. This would be a disservice to PS brand.

Well right now its a disservice to their biggest fans that play on both systems.

I was talking about Sony, not DE. Why would Sony allow them to demonstrate that PC players got exclusive stuff and PS4 "only does nothing" to compensate?

I myself more of a Sony fan than DE. Dark Sector was kinda bad, plus being Russian I kinda found it offensive too. Granted, original concept video that turned into Warframe was creative and interesting.

All accounts is DE is holding this up they said a few times they been slacking.

Other games on PS4 have servers on other game platforms/pc and as for exclusives I don't think Sony cares, I mean when you preorder game now there is many DLC/Exclusives spread all over the place.

I'm just sick of being in limbo waiting for a PC to Ps4 copy and or crossplay just tell us if it isn't happen and stop this we just hide and hope they forget about it.

Also love that I got to swtich forum accounts all day long because of all the post I have to deal with on PS4 side

Edited by Wynn

Just for the record no game on Sony platform ever featured any content that was not possible to acquire from Sony store (well, or a code for Sony store). It never happened. And a lot of multiplatform games have exclusive Sony perks. That's their difference with Microsoft. MS mostly pays for timed exclusivity on everything, Sony usually gets a small bit, but completely exclusive.

If they'd allow what you suggest that would be drastic change. News worthy that's for sure.

If they not going for cross play or copy they need to make it a PS4 game and not a crappy port because right now the PC version runs a lot better.

I mean how cool would have to have the Lotus use the controller speaker, it's not really using anything to make it unique or taking advantage of the system. 

If they not going for cross play or copy they need to make it a PS4 game and not a crappy port because right now the PC version runs a lot better.

I mean how cool would have to have the Lotus use the controller speaker, it's not really using anything to make it unique or taking advantage of the system. 

It's a rushed job and VERY badly optimized. In 1080p PS4 should run this at 60 FPS with no loading times. There's been some speculations on how it was actually ported in 3 months, which explains a lot.

Well DE talked about this recently in a post mentioning that the process of cross build has taken more time they expected and wanted to because of technical issues or something like that and that they are going to slow down updating soon to let the PS 4 to catch up the PC and from there on it might be a permanent change. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that PS 4 format might be harder to convert to from the PC format and thus PC would always stay ahead unless the updates were released at the same time for both and made the builds identical. It sounds great and bad depending how much longer it will take for updates to roll out. Hopefully not much.

• 1 month later...

I think it's crap. Just for more money you want to put this game on Xboxone? That's a joke, PS4 is outselling the Xbone 2-1 even now so you will have new players. And once it is out for Xbone the same thing is going to happen just as COD, Microsoft will pay to get everything ahead of time, Playstation players will be left behind and ditched and the game will hit a plateau on sony systems because people will get sick of it. Xbone is getting titanfall sony MIGHT. Why not keep the best game out for the PS4 on the PC and PS4 only unless $ is all that matters 

Well DE talked about this recently in a post mentioning that the process of cross build has taken more time they expected and wanted to because of technical issues or something like that and that they are going to slow down updating soon to let the PS 4 to catch up the PC and from there on it might be a permanent change. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that PS 4 format might be harder to convert to from the PC format and thus PC would always stay ahead unless the updates were released at the same time for both and made the builds identical. It sounds great and bad depending how much longer it will take for updates to roll out. Hopefully not much.

It's no technical issue: Its a diplomatic one. In the console war the ones who fight the most are the people who make the consoles themselves, the gamers just pick up the flak and play it.

I think it's crap. Just for more money you want to put this game on Xboxone? That's a joke, PS4 is outselling the Xbone 2-1 even now so you will have new players. And once it is out for Xbone the same thing is going to happen just as COD, Microsoft will pay to get everything ahead of time, Playstation players will be left behind and ditched and the game will hit a plateau on sony systems because people will get sick of it. Xbone is getting titanfall sony MIGHT. Why not keep the best game out for the PS4 on the PC and PS4 only unless $ is all that matters 

lol DE won't be giving xbox preferential treatment regarding updates over PC nor PS4 - it's not their style and they know how their community will react.  They're all about releasing S#&$ asap, they're not going to hold stuff back esp on a platform that will likely have their smallest userbase.  

name me 3 good games that have crossplay

Portal 2 (PC, PS3, MAC)

Dota 2 (PC, MAC, Linux)

Counter-Strike : Global Offensive (PC, MAC, Linux)

Borderlands 2 (PC, MAC)

...and so on.

---

As for the reasoning for the lack of crossplay, as mentionned, it's on Sony's side due to the time it takes to push updates. If the process was quicker, then I think it would already have been enabled. As for PS4 and XBox One players playing together... yeah, doubt Microsoft would ever let that happen; they like their stuff sealed up tight on their side.

Sony often said they wouldn't mind it if it wasn't for the Microsoft policies getting in the way. While it's debatable on how much work it would be to have it happen on the dev's side (for any game, really), now that X1 and PS4 uses two different means for their multiplayer (PS4 still uses peer-to-peer with possible third-party servers, X1 uses cloud computing and first-party servers), it would be very difficult to make it work between the two.

Edited by Wiegraf