Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.1 Hot-Fixes

[DE]Steve

7.1 Hot-fixes!

-Mod sort by type

-Boost health and shield mods

-Fix Stalker attacking low level players

-Fixed chat scrollbar scrubber not resetting when the height of the scrollbar was changed

-Fixed chat area text wrapping

-Fixed added text field showing the number of users in the current channel

-Fix sound quake on certain enemies causes them to stand in place after they die

-Gamepad: Jump moved back to A (need Wallrun Toggle controls for this to work) / Crouch moved back to R3 (may move back to B later) / Parry moved to LB so you can hold it while keeping full move & look controls / Use moved to X & reload moved to B (until I can move it on X, shared with Use)

-Fix the Jackal becomes level 9999 after host migration

-Fix 664797 Fix for Sentinels not coming with a reactor when bought with platinum, and fix for reactor not showing up as being applied when used on a Sentinel; it really was applied but would not show up that way until you log out and back in, now it updates immediately

-Fix Recipe blueprints with an empty description tag will now display the description of their result item.

-Fix Arsenal: The player will lose all Arsenal functionality if they unequip their sentinel and then try to change any other equipment

-Fix mission continue UI showing up after the first wave (if migrated before initializing mission flow for the defense mission)

-Fix Stalker attacking Defense object

-Fix transition from charge to reload for bow anims

-Fix memory leak in PhysX effects

-Add missing stealth attacks to melee weapons

-Improvements to Infinite Defense host migration

-Fix some holes in maps thanks for player reports

-Fixe Power Use back to LB / Parry moved to Dpad Up (until I get a free face button) / Weapon Swap moved back to Y

-Fix landing pad platforms alignment/falling through world

-Fix ground attacks falling through world

-Improvements to Infinite Defense reward popup voting

-Improvements to mantling problems in Outpost

-Fixed ability kill achievements counting as pistol

-Fix Sentinel Cloak removed Ashes and Lokis cloaking abilities

-Gamepad: Jump moved back to A (need Wallrun Toggle controls for this to work) / Crouch moved back to R3 (may move back to B later) / Parry moved to LB so you can hold it while keeping full move & look controls / Use moved to X & reload moved to B (until I can move it on X, shared with Use)

ok ok...

was wondering what was going on. lol

Well not to be the downer here because I'm glad things are being fixed but what about the fact that ppl have glabal chat dissapear after a mission and can't access it or just can't access it period? the fact some of us have to reset our resolution settings in the aspect ratio every time they relog? (happens to me evry time or my screen looks stretched out and this didnt happen till patch 7) and the oh so much complained about lack of armor/shield/power/health mods or base stat increases with each lvl on a frame? not trying to complain just hoping for word on these issues.

Rifle Multishot - 60%

Shotgun Multishot - 120%

Pistol Musltishot - 120%

WHY ... Rifle have only 60% ??

if you'd consider this set up

Gorgon

Hek

Kraken/Lex

with all 3 just using the max multishot mods..

it's balancing things out, comparing gorgon's max bullets + a 120% multishot would make its overall dps much better than rest, so 120 for shotgun (which has a smaller clip size/max ammo) and 120 for pistol (same case for shotgun) would be sufficient.. well in my book that is.

on a side note:

The Melee auto charging is still here for us melee lovers to be annoyed at :3 hope hotfix 7.2 obliterates this menace ><

-Fixe Power Use back to LB / Parry moved to Dpad Up (until I get a free face button) / Weapon Swap moved back to Y

Thank you!

I brought my pets with plat, I just checked and i don't have reactors on them.

Is it possible to fix this considering I feel like i've been ripped off.

-Fix 664797 Fix for Sentinels not coming with a reactor when bought with platinum, and fix for reactor not showing up as being applied when used on a Sentinel; it really was applied but would not show up that way until you log out and back in, now it updates immediately

If this is correct, all sentinels should come with a reactor now. I would highly advise putting in a ticket.

So, I bought Shade with platinum, and installed reactor into it just a hour ago. And now I won't get nor platinum refund for it neither free reactor? =(

I did the same, I would suggest putting in a ticket as I have as well.

Gorgon

Hek

Kraken/Lex

I hate this kind of logic. Not everyone and their mom uses a Gorgon dude.. You do realize this, right?

On another note

7.1 Hot-fixes!

So do the people who paid platinum for a sentinal that didn't come with a reactor going to be getting a reactor? and for the people who bought one with platinum AND placed a reactor on them going to be compensated in any way?

parry on face button?

hmmm.. wont that be hard to run through an area and parry while needing to change where youre looking?

It still seems more logical to have the parry on the Rclick and put crouch on the face.

since you never need to hold crouch.

edit: unless parry becomes a toggle..

Edited by Ronyn

I brought my pets with plat, I just checked and i don't have reactors on them.

Is it possible to fix this considering I feel like i've been ripped off.

Support ticket and we'll fix you up or give Plat back. Not trying to rip off, just had bugs :(

Gorgon

Hek

Kraken/Lex

with all 3 just using the max multishot mods..

it's balancing things out, comparing gorgon's max bullets + a 120% multishot would make its overall dps much better than rest, so 120 for shotgun (which has a smaller clip size/max ammo) and 120 for pistol (same case for shotgun) would be sufficient.. well in my book that is.

on a side note:

The Melee auto charging is still here for us melee lovers to be annoyed at :3 hope hotfix 7.2 obliterates this menace ><

To realy dude.. realy.. cheeck whole mods.. for pistols u get more than Rifle or Shotgun DMG boost .. around 220-250% .. My Aklato deal more dmg that any Rifle what i have.. and i dont use Mulstishot...

For me the best option is Shotgun and Pistols ...

Dont know why they nerf Mele fight so badly.. but need more test for this. Mele dmg atm SUX..

Edited by Dreed