Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.1 Hot-Fixes

[DE]Steve

I hate this kind of logic. Not everyone and their mom uses a Gorgon dude.. You do realize this, right?

Erm... yeah, pre-update, everyone and their mom DID use a Gorgon, the HEK coming in second place. Followed by the Vandal, but it's a 1 credit weapon.

Erm... yeah, pre-update, everyone and their mom DID use a Gorgon, the HEK coming in second place. Followed by the Vandal, but it's a 1 credit weapon.

That was because a gorgon with 400% multishot was straight up hilarious

Gorgon seems crap now, while hek is OP as ever

That was because a gorgon with 400% multishot was straight up hilarious

Gorgon seems crap now, while hek is OP as ever

The Gorgon got nerfed again that's why, while the Hek got a buff along with all other shotguns.

Also rifle mods are weaker than shotgun/pistol mods.

At patcher i did a clearing of download cache and it fixed the chat bug for me.

I followed this, Deleted the download cache then after that the launcher updated my Direct X and now downloading 1gb of files T_T Crap I think It's reinstalling the game. SMH

I followed this, Deleted the download cache then after that the launcher updated my Direct X and now downloading 1gb of files T_T Crap I think It's reinstalling the game. SMH

actually, that's it, if you clear the download cache you'll have to re-download everything so pretty much the same as reinstalling the game

Guest Sess1on

- Fixed enemies getting stuck behind doors in Endless Defense missions

Not fixed at all. Just did an infested defense mission on Europa and EVERY SINGLE WAVE except for one there was an enemy STILL STUCK running aimlessly into a door or wall. I'd say half the time there were two stuck as well. Had to waste Mag's uber just to kill one stupid enemy.

Great job with the update. Few notable problems the big one is a drop in framerate. I used to be able to run this game on high without an issues. Now I've been lagging a lot when trying to connect online. Single player the framerate is fine, so I'm guessing its a problem with the servers?

There is some notable framerate issues with the online. I found a quick and dirty way to fix this is by turning off the "vista aero" theme that comes with Windows 7. It made all framerate lag during online play void and null.

is this a permanent fix? No, but it may be a temp fix for the time being.

Well not to be the downer here because I'm glad things are being fixed but what about the fact that ppl have glabal chat dissapear after a mission and can't access it or just can't access it period? the fact some of us have to reset our resolution settings in the aspect ratio every time they relog? (happens to me evry time or my screen looks stretched out and this didnt happen till patch 7) and the oh so much complained about lack of armor/shield/power/health mods or base stat increases with each lvl on a frame? not trying to complain just hoping for word on these issues.

Yeah... how bout these? And chat disappeared...

I hope you fare better than me, since it didn't help at all. Still no chat. :(

Great job with the update. Few notable problems the big one is a drop in framerate. I used to be able to run this game on high without an issues. Now I've been lagging a lot when trying to connect online. Single player the framerate is fine, so I'm guessing its a problem with the servers?

Framerate drop only in Xini defense mission yet for me.

My friend are I were both finding our HEK's very satisfactory up until wave 20 of xini v0v it's not useless though frankly the actual dps of the braton-vandal is obscene by comparison. Lots of guns need some love atm imho.

Anyone know when PAX East finishes and the devs get back? )

I've been using Hek since this update because all I found at first were shotgun mods lol very useful for grinding :D

Anyone know when PAX East finishes and the devs get back? )

PAX ends on Sunday I believe but don't quote me that xD

Congratulate me!! I've joined the AKBS club (A$$ Kicked By Stalker). Got my head handed to me right quick last night.

I was wearing my Lvl 8 Rhino outfit, which brings to mind a question: When DERebecca says Stalker will no longer attack low-level players, is level 8 not considered a low-level character, or is my attack a bug? Have any of the Devs commented on what the attack level cut-off is now for Stalker? Rhino was FINALLY using a decent health boost, do they maybe use attributes as a modifier for just your pure level?

Maybe a better question is, since you can be at 100/100 shields & health for a looooong time now post-U7, why is just your level being used to decide whether or not you get attacked? It's entirely possible that your ability to absorb attacks may not change much (or at all) as you "progress" through the levels.

Hey, I was wondering how come my chat is not available in the screen but I'm pretty sure when I push chat in the game my character stop meaning that it is works but there are not showing in my screen. Can someone tell me what's going on?