Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.1 Hot-Fixes

[DE]Steve

Will there a fix for the Global Chat? A majority of the player base can't acess it, including myself, ever since the launch of update 7. We can't squad chat or send PMS.

OK guys, i had the same problem but here is what fixed it for me. Go to options, and click the DEFAULT button. I play windowed, and right after, the global chat appeared. idk if it works when fullscreen but try this first.

what i'm waiting for though: the freggin Lato Vandal. Keep to your promises >:C

Edit: nevermind, i just checked and it wasn't another lato in my inventory (which I overlooked) but a Lato Vandal! Lol the thumbnail shouldn't be the same as the Lato, but i'll be enjoying it :D

Edited by AndyChanglee

OK guys, i had the same problem but here is what fixed it for me. Go to options, and click the DEFAULT button. I play windowed, and right after, the global chat appeared. idk if it works when fullscreen but try this first.

Lato Vandal is in my inventory along with a free weapon slot. Better check.

the Lato has already delivered. Check your inventory ?

examples above were used just for the sole reason they're the highest rank-tier weapons up to date, personal preferences aside, the amount of bullets are still the same

Not when the reasoning behind it is low clip size to amount of extra bullets produced.

For example, I use a snipetron. Which has a magazine smaller than some shotguns. and these 'nerfed' rifle mods make it so that spending 100 thousand credits to increase my clip capacity by A SINGLE SHOT tends to feel like I'm getting the short stick on my weapon.

What's this about removing loki and ash's cloaks?

It was a bug where if you used your cloak ability (invisibility/smoke screen) before/during the Shade's cloak, it would disappear before it should because the Shade cloak would over ride it. Since the Shade cloak disappears when you attack, it would immediately cancel out.

-Gamepad: Jump moved back to A (need Wallrun Toggle controls for this to work) / Crouch moved back to R3 (may move back to B later) / Parry moved to LB so you can hold it while keeping full move & look controls / Use moved to X & reload moved to B (until I can move it on X, shared with Use)

-Fixe Power Use back to LB / Parry moved to Dpad Up (until I get a free face button) / Weapon Swap moved back to Y

On my controller LB and Dpad Up are both doing nothing at all.

Power is still on Y....

so I cant switch weapons or Parry at all.

Guest Sess1on

Host migration was not fixed at all. Losts all my mods from a 15 wave defense mission because of this stupid bug.

Global Chat vanished here and even the common(squad chat) while on mission wont work at all =/ mouse wheel also dead, wont go down or up and also something seems odd about the Melee attacks, sometimes I hit once the E and my Warframe starts a Charging attack with Gram o.o'

I'm going to post this here since the other thread is mostly cluttered.

Some concerns I have with this major content patch has to do with stealth. I personally think it needs a second pass-over. There are a few reasons why.

1. I've attempted as many stealthy approaches as I can. There are too many enemies clumped together to actually go through with this. Even using a silenced weapon, like the bow, I have been able to maybe take out 2-3 enemies before one across a hallway in another room notices and sounds the alarm. Stealth basically amounts to staying invisible and just cutting down enemies, which really isn't that bad, but the new patch touts new A.I. and behaviors, and I'm seeing absolutely none of it due to the sheer large amount of spawn.

2. The stealth kills. This extends to above. Unless I'm missing something, you can only get a stealth kill if they are not alerted to your presence. This basically means you'll get at most, 2-3 kills if you can time their paths correctly. Right up until someone through a door, in the other room magically sounds the alarm even though they didn't even see a thing. After that, I cannot for the life of me get a back stab even if I am invisible and behind the enemy (the enemy focused on someone else for instance). I assume this is intentional, and it really shouldn't be. I feel that being behind the enemy, while invisible, I should be able to back stab them regardless of the current ship alert status. It currently just doesn't make any sense and really detracts from the back stab moves because you never get to use it.

3. Cooldown timer. Now I'm not sure if this is actually implemented or not, but there needs to be a cooldown timer on the alert or something. Especially for stealth characters. I can run away as far as I can, and some how I can still get attacked. If there is a cooldown timer, I cannot for the life of me get it to work.

Personally I would love to hear from Steve if any of this is planned, or if any of this should be working differently than what I have seen. If anyone else has any insight to this, I would love to hear it because I may just be absolutely stupid and can't get any of it to work. It's a really good start to a stealth system, but it could definitely use a bit of fine tuning.

And finally, a question I need answered:

Is there any reason to upgrade the Sentinel abilities that do not directly involve statistics on the card. The abilities in question would be abilities like Ghost, Revenge, Guardian, Regen. They do not give any statistics, but I dont want to assume that there isn't something happening in the background with these skills. Does leveling up regen add another life to the list? Will leveling up Ghost increase the cloak radius? So far it just seems to increase their energy cost and offer no other benefit. An answer to this would be fantastic so I can plan to upgrade them further, or just find new ones and replace them for energy sakes.

Thanks!

Not when the reasoning behind it is low clip size to amount of extra bullets produced.

For example, I use a snipetron. Which has a magazine smaller than some shotguns. and these 'nerfed' rifle mods make it so that spending 100 thousand credits to increase my clip capacity by A SINGLE SHOT tends to feel like I'm getting the short stick on my weapon.

this is my take on this one:

taking into account that it is a sniper rilfe and putting it against a shotgun, for a player to be able to have a long range weapon with a clip size of 15 or more than can deal a hefty amount of damage for headshot (excluding bosses) + ah 120% multi shot as well (that can also mimic a shotgun in close range) vs a very effective weapon only in short range and sub-par in mid range (if it doesn't have multi shot, or even with it, considering if both only have clip size and multi shot mods in it) is quite an overkill right? that would render the shotgun, not useless, but disadvantageous in a sense that putting personal preferences aside, if you can utilize a weapon to do what a shotgun can do (if not 100%) in close range and be very deadly in long range, why would you pick shotgun? Well that's what I'm getting from why rifles (machine guns, automatic rifles, gatling gun/s, sniper rifles) have lesser multishot values with them and lesser clip sizes for sniper rifles is to not compensate the lack of range, damage or what not,but to push what DE wants to:

to make warframe to be more of a team strategy oriented game (or even solo)

I hope I'm saying something with a point here, sorry if it's a little shady, I just can't put my thoughts into words that well but yeah ><

I lost my level one power when I was trying to understand how the fussion works. I lost the power from my level 2 Saryn that I had just bought. I am truly upset at how I lost my power, is there any chace that I will get my power back and you will make it so you are not allowed to fuse character powers with mods or other powers?

Can you please remove the Sentienels' Precept to attack and just let us decide, how and when to attack?

Its very annoying.

And not to mention silly as the Sentienel had A WEAPON YET CANNOT ATTACK W/O PRECEPTS LIKE WARRIOR OR REVENGE

Still power Efficiency dont lower power with real 30%... 75 energy cost and 30% of this is 22,5 and if im correnc game shoul make it 23 so skill should cost 52 energy not 58.

Now we cant add more than onc mod of this type so i think its time to make this system a little better.

this new mod system IS @(*()$ S#&$ i now have NO weapon mods, and the modded weapons i did have (bronco modded to have 4 clip size, snipetron with critical chance mods and a couple more) ARE @(*()$ USELESS, now i have a warframe with standard shields (100 on excalibur instead of my 400 something shields) and all my weapons are WEAK AS F*** plus in like 8 games i have only found warframe ability mods, WTF, fix it i want ACTUAL WEAPON MODS, not @(*()$ warframe abilities for warframes i don't even @(*()$ have. and my weapon mods have all turned into S#&$TY @(*()$ FUSION CORES, which i can't even @(*()$ use to up my warframes shields or my weapons, i feel like i have been ROYALLY #*($%%@ OVER

this new mod system IS @(*()$ S#&$ i now have NO weapon mods, and the modded weapons i did have (bronco modded to have 4 clip size, snipetron with critical chance mods and a couple more) ARE @(*()$ USELESS, now i have a warframe with standard shields (100 on excalibur instead of my 400 something shields) and all my weapons are WEAK AS F*** plus in like 8 games i have only found warframe ability mods, WTF, fix it i want ACTUAL WEAPON MODS, not @(*()$ warframe abilities for warframes i don't even @(*()$ have. and my weapon mods have all turned into S#&$TY @(*()$ FUSION CORES, which i can't even @(*()$ use to up my warframes shields or my weapons, i feel like i have been ROYALLY #*($%%@ OVER

Youre confusing the new mod system with the pain of the mod wipe.