Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.1 Hot-Fixes

[DE]Steve

OK guys, i had the same problem but here is what fixed it for me. Go to options, and click the DEFAULT button. I play windowed, and right after, the global chat appeared. idk if it works when fullscreen but try this first.

what i'm waiting for though: the freggin Lato Vandal. Keep to your promises >:C

Edit: nevermind, i just checked and it wasn't another lato in my inventory (which I overlooked) but a Lato Vandal! Lol the thumbnail shouldn't be the same as the Lato, but i'll be enjoying it :D

I tried that. Didn't work.

stalker comes in defense mission, kinda hard to beat. haven't encountered them yet but saw a photo

Saw him once. He mimic'ed Excalibur's abilites (At least, he blade dashed at me.) When he appears, you'll see him speak on the left side of the screen. I had a huge "wtf o_O" face going on. Then suddenly LOL BLADE DASH ded.

can't do whisper to other player.. this feature is definitely missing, yet very crucial..

and also, for Paris the bow, this weapon is definitely not in par with any other weapon in term of DPS.. it should wield the power of some critical damage that's completely different than other weapon..

Saw him once. He mimic'ed Excalibur's abilites (At least, he blade dashed at me.) When he appears, you'll see him speak on the left side of the screen. I had a huge "wtf o_O" face going on. Then suddenly LOL BLADE DASH ded.

Had him pop in on Terminus today while making the daily Mercury rounds.

I was not prepared considering I was in a vent, and then I got insta deaded.

Latest hotfix notes:

"Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

The update will be restarted shortly..."

;p

I'm having the same problem man..... I've tried about 4 times -_- Edited by X0MBIE

great game! but I'm having some probelms with the hot fixes update says update failed, it cannot retrive the data from the server. =/ is it a fire wall issuse?

Nah, the server is just a little overburdened right now. Everyone's updating at the same time.

And I just had a good alert going, too...shame, really :/