• Announcements

• [DE]Drew

Verifying In-Game Steam Items   07/15/2016

Attention Tenno, If you’ve linked your Steam account to your Warframe account but don’t have the appropriate economy items in your inventory, head to warframe.com/user and click the ‘Verify in-game Steam economy items’ link. Missing Phased Items from the Winter Sale are included in this verifying link. (This does not include Warframe Steam Packs.) Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

catpower1990

Mmohut And Warframe Screenshot Contest!

495 posts in this topic

MMOHut and Warframe are teaming up to giveaway 5 MASTER FOUNDER PACKAGES!

- To Enter-- Post your best Warframe screenshot of Update 7 HERE

- 5 winners receive a Warframe MASTER Founder Package (sold for $99.99 USD)

- Limit one screenshot per contestant and only unedited screenshots from Update 7

Contest begins March 20th @ 12 pm EST and ends March 24th 5 pm EST!

Visit MMOHut for additional contest details: http://mmohuts.com/g...ack-competition

"Frost's risky one legged skill shot!"

(Sidenote: Thanks for the oppurtunity DE!)

2q9xrbp.jpg

Just a question - if I win ( I have the master founder's pack ) could I just get more platinum or gift it to a friend?

Not that I'd win anyway :P

Just a question - if I win ( I have the master founder's pack ) could I just get more platinum or gift it to a friend?

Not that I'd win anyway :P

You could most definitely get the Platinum! And hey, you never know! Won't win with that attitude :P

quick question to an admin. Are we able to edit our screenshot? or will that disqualify ?

Is there something special you have to do to take a screen shot? Like be in window mode or soemthing? I always press f6 when I see a cool shot and never get a screen shot. Where do I go to find them or am I doing something wrong?

Give 'em the ol' freeze 'n slashaZkMEg6.jpgP.S.: I almost completed a whole mission with the ship unalerted, if it weren't for these meddling moas. And I love how skills doesn't cancel Shade's Ghost, DE please keep it this way :3

Is there something special you have to do to take a screen shot? Like be in window mode or soemthing? I always press f6 when I see a cool shot and never get a screen shot. Where do I go to find them or am I doing something wrong?

Try looking in C:\Program Files\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Captures

Press the print screen key and after that past it somewhere, like MS Paint or something like that. Save in jpeg (lighter) and place here.

Wish I could take part in this competition but my launcher can't download update 7.2 from servers. Been that way for 20 min.

quick question to an admin. Are we able to edit our screenshot? or will that disqualify ?

Good question: No editing! Will add that to the post, thanks :)

evolution0002.png

I've always wanted a second sentinel so I removed my head and now it helps me look where I'm not aiming.

Press the print screen key and after that past it somewhere, like MS Paint or something like that. Save in jpeg (lighter) and place here..

Warframe doesn't play well with the print screen key...it uses f6 to get a screen capture...default save location for the image is

C:\Program Files\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Captures or C:\Program Files(x86)\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Captures if you have a 64 bit system.

Warframe doesn't play well with the print screen key...it uses f6 to get a screen capture...default save location for the image is

C:\Program Files\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Captures or C:\Program Files(x86)\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Captures if you have a 64 bit system.

Do you have to be in windows mode? I checked and there is nothing that pops up when I search in those locations.

Do you have to be in windows mode? I checked and there is nothing that pops up when I search in those locations.

I've always played in fullscreen and I could take screenshots all fine. Try searching for Evolution0000.bmp in your pc, if you ever successfully took a screenshot that file will show you where it's at.

I was wondering, I can't play Warframe when maxed out, so I have to lower some settings including resolution (800x600) does it commits the "goodness" of the pic for a chance to win? :/

I've always played in fullscreen and I could take screenshots all fine. Try searching for Evolution0000.bmp in your pc, if you ever successfully took a screenshot that file will show you where it's at.

I don't know why I can not find any of this stuff....I push f6 like all the time when I see good pics. I guess it just doesn't want to take them for me=(